PDA

View Full Version : XP not going up and no platinum for STS app download

Leviatha
06-24-2012, 09:22 AM
My experience hasn't been going up at all since I turned lvl 21 last night.
Also, I went to the STS offers and downloaded the Netflix app for platinum on my android phone. It's been a day and I'm not seeing the platinum yet. I did completely sign up for it.
I give you my thanks in advance if you can help me or tell me about this. :love_heart:

Reddwing
06-24-2012, 09:47 AM
To get the free plat from the Netflix app you actually have to sign up for an account, not just download the app. If you did sign up the platinum probably is just delayed.

Also where are you trying to level at 21? Is your xp disabled in options?

Deathpunch
06-24-2012, 10:04 AM
21 is cap.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Leviatha
06-24-2012, 12:27 PM
I did sign up for it. I went through the whole process, credit card number and everything. I'll add that point to my thread.
I didn't disable it, but I can check.
Deathpunch, I can't get to level 22 even though it gives me lvl 22 weapons in campaigns?

Reddwing
06-24-2012, 12:40 PM
Oh this is for DL! *facepalm* (On mobile app$
Yea the cap is currently 21 xD

About the platinum you can always fill out a missing platinum form if you don't receive it soon.

Leviatha
06-24-2012, 12:47 PM
I play on the computer, too; which is what I've been playing with. For Chrome. I don't understand why it gives me lvl 22 items if I can't get to that level. lol Oh well. It is what it is. I'll patiently wait for that to change.
Will do about the platinum form. Thank you.

Staryknight
06-24-2012, 12:59 PM
The level 22 items were actually a mistake, they were added in after an update and since so many people already had them they were left in game. Like others have said the level cap is 21. It will be raised in the next update which will be likely come early next week.

Leviatha
06-24-2012, 04:34 PM
I understand. Thank you. :)