PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't this aura be better like this?

Inozuke
12-25-2021, 06:52 PM
I've had these visual glitches for years where I barely see a few (extra) strands and have always noticed that the nonsense they add to an aura that I can't see makes them look simpler and more beautiful (and seeing how this is completely and honestly , it seems ugly, it has candy all over it, what is this saga of Candy Crush?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211225/074dfd045ebb80833184df2e31a1de88.jpg

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante Tapatalk

Helloguyszz
12-25-2021, 08:12 PM
Well the name of the aura is "Deluxe Candy Cane Aura" of course they have a candy around them...what do you expect?thats more like a winter aura more than CANDY named aura...Just my opinion....the aura should suit the name XD they work for the aura for days/weeks maybe....just appreciate their hardwork :>

AucResearcher
12-25-2021, 08:21 PM
If you dont like it doesn’t mean the others doesn’t like it too....there is some that love how it looks....they cant chnage the aura just because 1 person doesn’t like it....simply dont buy and dont use it if you really hate it :>

Peace

Xyv.io
12-26-2021, 01:11 AM
Maybe they can make the candy cane float in a smaller radius, that's the change I would like to see. Also the leaf of mistletoe doesn't look very good (the one directly on the head), because it covers my banners..

Nocturnus
12-26-2021, 01:16 AM
So the aura is better without the canes xD
They should put, the 2 types of aura, with candy and without candy. With things floating and without.
There are a lot of people who don't like things floating down their faces.
Like me too, sometimes, I hate those things floating and cluttering all over the map xD

Lawpvp
12-26-2021, 02:01 AM
i think its fine as is. what you posted is too similar to blizz

Analytical
12-26-2021, 06:01 AM
Here's a suggestion that may address both types of people I. E. those who

Like the satellite.
Doesn't like the satellite.
Or those who changes their preference at anytime in future.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?613000-Aura-an-alternative-option

Inozuke
12-26-2021, 12:57 PM
i think its fine as is. what you posted is too similar to blizz

How would it look like blizz? you need bro glasses

Redjellydonut
12-26-2021, 08:02 PM
Looks much better like this [emoji3064]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilmozey
12-26-2021, 08:05 PM
Then buy another aurs if you dont like it, simple :)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Crocodile
12-26-2021, 09:26 PM
Yeah...the floating candy cane is so annoying

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Inozuke
12-26-2021, 09:52 PM
Then buy another aurs if you dont like it, simple :)

since the auras came out I've been waiting and they never put one that I like .. I'm sick of the auras with something spinning around it bothers me a lot those things

Lilmozey
12-26-2021, 10:18 PM
since the auras came out I've been waiting and they never put one that I like .. I'm sick of the auras with something spinning around it bothers me a lot those thingsTheres blizz, jupi, lumi, harb, mutated, black widow, mystic theres so many more to choose from stop crying abt wheter u like the auras or not bcs most ppl do it's called a candy cane aura for a reason alot of hard work goes into creating those auras so be grateful.

Inozuke
12-26-2021, 10:21 PM
Theres blizz, jupi, lumi, harb, mutated, black widow, mystic theres so many more to choose from stop crying abt wheter u like the auras or not bcs most ppl do it's called a candy cane aura for a reason alot of hard work goes into creating those auras so be grateful.

And if I don't like the ones you mentioned, what do I do? wait another year?

Lilmozey
12-26-2021, 10:23 PM
And if I don't like the ones you mentioned, what do I do? wait another year?Yes shush and be patient n stop crying over a game just peacefuly enjoy. Sts cant please everyone theres always ppl like u who cry about everything. Go work for sts then you can maybe make your own aura

Inozuke
12-26-2021, 11:58 PM
Yes shush and be patient n stop crying over a game just peacefuly enjoy. Sts cant please everyone theres always ppl like u who cry about everything. Go work for sts then you can maybe make your own aura

cry about what? AHAHAHAHA I ONLY REQUESTED ONE WITHOUT CANDIES,
are you ok boy? The fact that I and more want auras without extra things helps to put variety and better things xD the complaints are to improve the game or add more things that people like, you don't know him friend, better retire xD

Lilmozey
12-27-2021, 12:07 AM
cry about what? AHAHAHAHA I ONLY REQUESTED ONE WITHOUT CANDIES,
are you ok boy? The fact that I and more want auras without extra things helps to put variety and better things xD the complaints are to improve the game or add more things that people like, you don't know him friend, better retire xDSo why ruin it for other people? Do you know English my friend? I had a stroke reading that

Inozuke
12-27-2021, 12:11 AM
So why ruin it for other people? Do you know English my friend? I had a stroke reading that

No, I don't know English, it's not my problem that google translates like this, and if I already know it, I suggested aura variants in another thread: 3 you can go see it and then you will see that it does not ruin what I ask for.

Lilmozey
12-27-2021, 12:12 AM
No, I don't know English, it's not my problem that google translates like this, and if I already know it, I suggested aura variants in another thread: 3 you can go see it and then you will see that it does not ruin what I ask for.So then stick to it why u changing it up I'm sure if u put different styles 1 wo cane n 1 w devs will get back to u in al suggestions