PDA

View Full Version : Why this back pack ?

Sabiee
12-26-2021, 05:40 AM

In the game There is a lot of ppl believe in one GOD including me .

Ik it’s a game but … it’s offending and disturbing for me ..

It m kind of disappointed with this back pack ,can we remove it please .

Ofc I took ss of somebody coz liquidated mine .

Avta
12-26-2021, 05:43 AM
Might as well rovemove Jupiter Aura and Poseidon Sets as well since they are named after Greek Gods.

I believe in one god as well, but this is just a game lmao

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Darkrai
12-26-2021, 05:51 AM

Can i ask what exactly is offending you? In my eyes its just a dude holding a sword

Sabiee
12-26-2021, 06:08 AM
Can i ask what exactly is offending you? In my eyes its just a dude holding a sword

I am Talking about the back pack ?

Sabiee
12-26-2021, 06:11 AM
Might as well rovemove Jupiter Aura and Poseidon Sets as well since they are named after Greek Gods.

I believe in one god as well, but this is just a game lmao

No this looks like a full stone god it’s not just goldly names that is mainly for fun , not even noticeable same as that ..

Avta
12-26-2021, 06:12 AM
No this looks like a full stone god it’s not just goldly names that is mainly for fun , not even noticeable same as that ..Why are u assuming it's a God? Looks like a gnome holding a sword to me.

Besides, this is just a game

Aviyhamelech
12-26-2021, 06:12 AM
What kind of post is this? It is just a backpack, nothing wrong with it. If you cant accept it just dont use or even dont play the game is better :) this is a universal game bro not a racist game. It is only imagination, no specific purpose.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
12-26-2021, 06:13 AM
There is cinder set for rogue, it looks like female version of the devil, yeah that's okay.

There is an aura with a litterall pentagram, seems fine

Some random dude holding a sword, *angry Christian noises*

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Sabiee
12-26-2021, 06:16 AM
There is cinder set for rogue, it looks like female version of the devil, yeah that's okay.

There is an aura with a litterall pentagram, seems fine

Guys chill out ,this one is just too much ok ?

Aviyhamelech
12-26-2021, 06:22 AM
Guys chill out ,this one is just too much ok ?May i know what is too much of it? It seems like you worship the content of the game :v that's why you protest if there is another god. Its just a game not something to worship.

Sabiee
12-26-2021, 06:22 AM
What kind of post is this? It is just a backpack, nothing wrong with it. If you cant accept it just dont use or even dont play the game is better :) this is a universal game bro not a racist game. It is only imagination, no specific purpose.

If I can’t accept leave the game but , u starting with what kinda post and u still comment , if u don’t like the post don’t comment and leave thread ,blaaah

Kolpertis_333
12-26-2021, 06:25 AM
Guys chill out ,this one is just too much ok ?Compared to my examples, this one is not "too much", it's nothing, I think you are just overacting too much

Aviyhamelech
12-26-2021, 06:26 AM
If I can’t accept leave the game but , u starting with what kinda post and u still comment , if u don’t like the post don’t comment and leave thread ,blaaahI commented on your post because you posted it in a universal forum. So we need to respond to you.

Sabiee
12-26-2021, 06:41 AM
I commented on your post because you posted it in a universal forum. So we need to respond to you.

What do u mean by universal ? Like if u talked about a certain disease for example and someone said this is hurtful for me as my kid has that disease ,or someone smokes and somebody can’t stay around smokers ,the smoker should stop or say it’s universal if u don’t like stay home ,bruhhhh thats the meaning of u saying it’s UNIVERSAL it’s UNIVERSAL

gobbels
12-26-2021, 06:43 AM
Honestly i dont see reason u complain about this vanity

Its totally ok to put religious symbols/relics/items in game, as many other games have. Kinda helps with story creation and makes game more enjoyable.

btw, i also believe in one god "flying spaghetti monster" perhaps could get that aura or something :=)

Proud_
12-26-2021, 06:57 AM
Can i ask what exactly is offending you? In my eyes its just a dude holding a swordTo me it looks exactly like an idol
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211226/3ae597035c3e98d49ebdca950f785655.jpg

Kolpertis_333
12-26-2021, 06:59 AM
What do u mean by universal ? Like if u talked about a certain disease for example and someone said this is hurtful for me as my kid has that disease ,or someone smokes and somebody can’t stay around smokers ,the smoker should stop or say it’s universal if u don’t like stay home ,bruhhhh thats the meaning of u saying it’s UNIVERSAL it’s UNIVERSALHe meant that you made a post on forum, of course people will respond.

Litterally nothing you say makes sense idk if you are trolling or what.

And you gotta realise that not everyone is a snowflake, "don't do this around me", "I don't like that I'm offended by that", "omg how dare you have a different opinion then me" man, no offence but shut up

Analytical
12-26-2021, 07:12 AM
He meant that you made a post on forum, of course people will respond.

And you gotta realise that not everyone is a snowflake, "don't do this around me", "I don't like that I'm offended by that", "omg how dare you have a different opinion then me" man, no offence but shut up

Yes yes yes and YES. Couldn't agree more.

Imagine someone wearing a bikini in front of a monk. Like if the monk is offended by it sorry he gotta practice/meditate/grow more before he calls himself a monk.

Sabiee
12-26-2021, 07:15 AM
He meant that you made a post on forum, of course people will respond.

Man U shut up , if I have an opinion about something u don’t even understand what it is , I can simply say it ..
like the game is full of contents and vanities it’s not like u gonna miss this one so badly no ? So why raging so bad lmfao

Doesn’t make sense to u it does to me lol

Analytical
12-26-2021, 07:31 AM
One could say literally the same thing u know, like for example I worship sts design team, I'm offended by how you are offended by their hard work.

Plus offence or no depends on their intention, did sts even use it to design an underwear? How does that even offend you wearing as a backpack?

Further, offence is very personal. And this game is for everyone not just for you. So of course, you can stay out of this vanity but you have no right to take away others right on having this beauty. My friend literally came back to game just because of how dope this vanity is, no idea how the f you see this in a negative light? Or was it something else?

chiiwawa
12-26-2021, 07:31 AM

Sabiee,
I respect your concern and understand what your saying. I am a Christian and believe in one God as well. There are numerous things in many games that as a Christian we could look at as just to much but Thats where we need to make a choice in the things we personally use in the games, the names of characters, how we act, what we do and say. Just like in the outside world. I really enjoy playing this game and I hope I can for a very longtime. Dont let the backpack get to you. Just dont use it. One of the biggest idol's we have to watch out for in this day and time is the cell phone in our hand. it can be a good tool to use and fun to be on but we have to know when to sit it down sometimes.
Im one of the worst about it.
I hope I came across in this comment like I meant to. Best wishes.

Avaree
12-26-2021, 07:54 AM
Why are u assuming it's a God? Looks like a gnome holding a sword to me.

Besides, this is just a game

Maybe a cousin to this little guy?

Starkinea
12-26-2021, 07:59 AM
People totally lost it....

I got offended by this post and its OP.... It hurts feeling of dwarf with swords when got compared to idols...

I take it deeply to my heart, please remove it.

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

talong
12-26-2021, 08:31 AM
not a fan of any sculpture of a person or GOD… as in my dreams if you look at them in the eyes they will wink at you.
pls make the back vanity wink…

THE GOLDEN KING
12-26-2021, 08:55 AM
It’s clearly a Stone Gnome holding a sword which has nothing to do with your religion(assuming you believe in Christianity/Catholicism)… we literally have pentagrams… demonic vanities… the Grim Reaper as a literal Pet… to mention other gods like Ollerus, posiden, Lord Jupiter, demigods like Uller, Vili, etc…

Which brings me to my final conclusion that this post is just to troll the community and the devs so we could give you the attention you’re missing at home? Sadly, disappointed we still have people like you in the community.

Happy Holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aldous
12-26-2021, 09:14 AM
Kinda off topic, I'm a believer and all that but will this offend you aswell? I keep one in my house to protect my belongings from evil merchants [emoji88] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211226/497da7a53793d2ab5454f7c56b4d2763.jpg

Neutrone
12-26-2021, 10:00 AM
We might as well delete Chancel of Light with all it's religious imagery.

If you're not trolling, then please go out and touch some grass.. please, for your own sake.

QuaseT
12-26-2021, 10:40 AM
Id be offended if they take this backpack away. I feel closely connect to this gnome as a mage.

Stephencobear
12-26-2021, 11:37 AM
This thread

Repent
12-26-2021, 01:27 PM
As a gnome myself I'm happy that my god has finally been included in this game.

It hurts me deeply to see that these Christians can't accept other people's cultures, I respect yours so why can't you respect mine.

In reality, I am Christian myself, and regardless of what someone believes or worships it is not something that we need to change maybe if you were a Mormon in your 2 years of mission work it would make sense. But in an online forum? Nah man just chill out and put your phone down and pick up your bible if you are so irritated by a video game.

This is also interesting since this game does have devil stuff in it like a whole pentagram aura... Yet I see no complaints about that? May I ask what denomination of Christian are you that things virtual images such as this are offensive? As a non-denominational Christian I could care less about this I would like to understand where you are coming from though.

Repent
12-26-2021, 01:29 PM

Funny and sadly true :/

kulldeepboro
12-26-2021, 02:08 PM
If I can’t accept leave the game but , u starting with what kinda post and u still comment , if u don’t like the post don’t comment and leave thread ,blaaahu got the problem with bagpack u leave ? ok ?

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

omg_its_Amy
12-26-2021, 02:45 PM
In 2021 everyone feels offended about the tiniest things.
Get over the fact that there is more than ur culture and religion. U want acceptance than show it as well.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Avaree
12-26-2021, 02:46 PM
u got the problem with bagpack u leave ? ok ?

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

That’s not needed.

Flamesofanger
12-26-2021, 02:59 PM
All gods are BS, worship satan instead

luckyfaujdar
12-26-2021, 03:03 PM
Its cringe sorry

I'm just Speechless [emoji2371]