PDA

View Full Version : How to proc the mythic bow 1

Altheza
12-26-2021, 11:58 PM
Can anyone tell me if there's any specific build/skill that needs to proc the mythic bow. I havent proc since i bought it 2 hrs ago. Maybe I bought a fake one hahaha.

Any tips? Is there a specific pet or combination I need to know to make it proc. Coz its frustrating.

Title is mythic bow 81.. sorry for the typo error

snakeeyes
12-27-2021, 12:27 AM
Its easy to proc just normal normal normal while moving or normal normal normal then charge arrow skill like nox or aimshot.

ThreadPolice
12-27-2021, 12:38 AM
Just use regular taps until you see the blue smoke, once the blue smoke is there charge your regular tap and it’ll proc :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azel
12-27-2021, 01:14 AM
Just use regular taps until you see the blue smoke, once the blue smoke is there charge your regular tap and it’ll proc :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1
#11 chars

Switchback
12-27-2021, 10:52 AM
Best way to proc is to learn the Rogs attack animations and sync your skills in. You can increase how fast normal attacks are done if you use skills at certain attack animations.

This is also true with the daggers.

Titanium
12-29-2021, 11:53 AM
Use normal attack (not charged) until you see something watery showing underneath the boss. When that happens charge normal attack and release

Sulphurea
12-30-2021, 06:50 AM
Assuming you read the caption of the weapon so yk it needs normal attacks etc etc, i give you my tips as bow user:
- always use razor before aggro boss, in order to avoid stun and not be able to proc
- click on base attack regularly, without overpressing
- do not use another weapon just before you need using bow, cause then gonna be a cooldown that will delay bow proc
- position yourself in a way that makes it easier for u to see the proc, since the visual is hilariously hard to recognize and often other procs, auras and aa cover it. Also with other rogues using bow you won't know if is your proc or not, so just charge to be sure
- as pet, i suggest pets that boost dmg so your charged attacks gonna be more effective (can be werewiger, guen, morph, etc)
- imho haste is not so op for rogues as much as it is for other classes, so don't waste much time over it, in any case you only have 2 shots, so maximize those
Hope to be useful

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk