PDA

View Full Version : Title achievement

Entertaining
06-25-2012, 05:00 AM
A title should be added for people who have reached 10k pvp kills.

Yich
06-26-2012, 09:20 PM
I dont think that 1,000 PVP kills should be the highest achievement. In comparison to some other achievements, this is just too easy. Every regular PVP regular has 1,000+, but I've seen people at one level under the cap with less than 10,000 PvE kills and few merchants actually have the money cap. I agree with you that there should be a 10,000 PVP kill achievement and then some, to give experienced PvP players something to shoot for.

gundamsone
06-27-2012, 12:12 AM
for people like you a title along the lines of

"i rush in welfare gear and i fail"

Yich
06-27-2012, 12:42 AM
Provoking on the forums again Gunny boy? Ta ta ta... Not good. I think my level fifteen Artisan leathers and snowball launcher speak for themselves against your attempt to provoke me. Entertaining has a good point here though, so if you wish to provoke me, perhaps do it in a message so this thread isn't locked for flaming. Thank you for your cooperation Gunny.

rinzler
06-28-2012, 12:25 AM
Provoking on the forums again Gunny boy? Ta ta ta... Not good. I think my level fifteen Artisan leathers and snowball launcher speak for themselves against your attempt to provoke me. Entertaining has a good point here though, so if you wish to provoke me, perhaps do it in a message so this thread isn't locked for flaming. Thank you for your cooperation Gunny.

Thank you for addressing that Yich. Gundamsone, please address your issues with Yich by PMing them rather than risking the thread to be locked. I appreciate it, thanks !

Entertaining
06-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Thank you for addressing that Yich. Gundamsone, please address your issues with Yich by PMing them rather than risking the thread to be locked. I appreciate it, thanks !

Thank you rinzler :)