PDA

View Full Version : Next Winter Racing Event

Mcmikeguapo
12-30-2021, 01:57 PM
About the next racing event:

Sts, pls make this event energy based, give lb rewards to top10 of each class like Grand Prix Event, remove boost glitch (clicking the hole time this button), people who are in party don’t let them win any single points, only tokens and last thing, reduce tiers points, got a lot of friends who stopped running this event cause of this problems.

I’m asking for all these things to do this event fairer and stop cheatings.

- Guapo :p

Redjellydonut
12-30-2021, 02:08 PM
+1 Agree on making it energy based!

So many cheating with private parties setting up pts and just winning the whole time. Also alot of players were picking and choosing who to run against when playing. Should just be random against anyone. I think there should be a separate option where players who want to play non-competitive can just go and join to play with buddies. I remember some player was having his buddy steal the boosts while allowing him to pick them up [emoji1361]

I honestly feel the tier points weren’t too hard but I do understand the game mode is a little harder for some. So lowering them slightly wouldn’t hurt anyone i guess.

Overall I over the racing events and if sts so chooses to make top 10 for each class individually it would be nice [emoji3064] if they keep it top 10 for all classes then so he it[emoji1784]

Gl everyone and cant wait to see the content soon!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

championboost
12-30-2021, 02:33 PM
Hey so first of all its me apox(the fastest in every race event)
1. Energy based or not both is fine
2. why should it be each class? when every class has same chances?
3.its not a glitch, its a mechanic that has been in every race event and it makes the whole race thing more competetive when u can keep improving ur timing of ur pressing to get faster times - would be boring and unskillfull if u just hold boost till its gone??? like this u time ur boost when coming out of corners and in straights tap the boost(much better)
4. The party thing i didnt even know was a thing, this should definitely be banned
5. Tier points was fine in my opinion

Also dont forget this is a mini event

Mcmikeguapo
12-30-2021, 02:51 PM
Hey so first of all its me apox(the fastest in every race event)
1. Energy based or not both is fine
2. why should it be each class? when every class has same chances?
3.its not a glitch, its a mechanic that has been in every race event and it makes the whole race thing more competetive when u can keep improving ur timing of ur pressing to get faster times - would be boring and unskillfull if u just hold boost till its gone??? like this u time ur boost when coming out of corners and in straights tap the boost(much better)
4. The party thing i didnt even know was a thing, this should definitely be banned
5. Tier points was fine in my opinion

Also dont forget this is a mini event

You speaking for urself, they should quit boost “glitch” cause pc players have advantage, if we talk abt competitive then let’s do this equal for everyone, I’m one of the fastests players too, not the fastest one but still fast af. Abt rewards for each class cause at least 3-4 players of last event were going in party (earning points without deserving, I’d say the igns but I don’t want to make polemic) and got top10, leaving me out of top10 (finished in top11) and one of these clowns was asking me for 200M to tie, that’s why this event should have a lot of changes.

Undershooting
12-30-2021, 03:13 PM
You speaking for urself, they should quit boost “glitch” cause pc players have advantage, if we talk abt competitive then let’s do this equal for everyone, I’m one of the fastests players too, not the fastest one but still fast af. Abt rewards for each class cause at least 3-4 players of last event were going in party (earning points without deserving, I’d say the igns but I don’t want to make polemic) and got top10, leaving me out of top10 (finished in top11) and one of these clowns was asking me for 200M to tie, that’s why this event should have a lot of changes.

Zz I’m sorry you had a bad experience, I do agree there were 2 players which I suspect were using parties, I myself was in top 10 but was always going in for the challenge with randoms. Found other racers that were on lb and allowed the race to be competitive. However, I do feel significant changes are required for this event which to some extent I agree with this post +111

PatD
12-30-2021, 03:27 PM
Only thing i want is to be able to drive our cars around our house :smiley_simmons:

championboost
12-30-2021, 03:36 PM
Only thing i want is to be able to drive our cars around our house :smiley_simmons:

+1000000 and in towns and maps and pvp

whatwasit
12-30-2021, 06:12 PM

This would be cool :D

Redjellydonut
12-30-2021, 08:52 PM
This theme right here! [emoji3062][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211231/f771f2eccad3b162e9c1873a66ba1cc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-31-2021, 12:39 AM
Only way imo to make it fair is let the points and tokens for 1st-4th be closer so that people who want lb that are dealing with people teaming up against them at races don't have to run 9999x more than the people who are abusing the races.
Don't remove parties because there are alot of people including myself who like to race their friends for fun, what sts just needs to do is set up some report system that allows players to report those who are abusing the system and have their staff review the races then ban the players abusing the system for 2 days from entering the event.
I know many have the mind set of "1st is best you shouldn't get a reward for participation.", but in situations like this its only fair.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk