PDA

View Full Version : An 'Important Friends' List?

Zamu
06-25-2012, 11:50 AM
There are some people that are great hosts, but their name is far down the list due to the alphabetical order. I am one of those people, after being the host for all thrasher runs for 65-66 of 2 of my characters, people have said i was a great host.

But my main character's name starts with Z, which can cause a problem if i am the host.

So i thought, why not find an easier way to join people, regardless of their name? Maybe have an option to 'Stick' a name at the top of your list, above A, in most cases the name would be the hosts'.
Or a completely seperate list can be made alongside the rest, named something like 'Favourites', where it has your chosen friends in the list, and in the order you choose.

Either of these 2 options could ease the joining of games on remakes, and make the games run better :)

Your thoughts?

ImHawk
06-25-2012, 11:59 AM
Great idea!
So something like.where.you can put a star beside someone name and there would be a.whole new list...
Cool

Rauekat
06-25-2012, 12:24 PM
zamu.....GREAT MINDS think alike! I was really about to suggest something just like this!

i have many friends outside of guild that i hang out with all the time. would love to see this!

rinzler
06-25-2012, 12:31 PM
This is definitely a good idea! I will forward this :)

Capitapy
06-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Great idea Zamu )) aspecially from one of the greatest "hosters" I ever seen ))

Noodleleg
06-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Lol Zamu... I talked about this with you not so long ago =) glad you posted!