PDA

View Full Version : 1.0.1 Content Update (92549)

null_void
06-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Store:

Platinum is on sale for a limited time!
The Dark Legends store has been rebalanced and made more affordable. Check out the store to see our new prices!
$1.99 Platinum option now available.

Content

Two new campaigns are available. Defeat Kriegberg and his sun loving brethren!
Level Cap Raised to 26!

Changes to Energy

3d mission no longer require energy to complete
3d missions are the only thing that gates progress now (must complete all the missions in a campaign in order to progress to the next campaign)
Campaigns will now display a recommended minimum level to let the player know how hard a new campaign is.

Allies:

Players will still use energy on Allies.
Allies are NPCs that the player unlocks when playing through a campaign. These Allies will assist the player by performing jobs for them.
Players must decide what type of job they want their ally to perform. Each ally has 3 different jobs that they can do.
Each of the jobs has a different amount of time associated with it but has the same energy cost.
The more time a job takes the better the reward.
If players do not pick up a job within a certain period of time after it is ready they will lose part of their reward.
Having Allies perform jobs with the longest timers rewards an item, with a chance to get new legendary weapons.

Nightly Reward:

Players will receive a nightly reward of cash and xp, but if the player successfully collects their nightly reward for 5 consecutive days they will earn a new random wearable.

Walkhardd
06-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Sounds cool. I'll be checking it out tonight. :)

between
06-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Droid x not updating. Update button brings me to Google play but only has open or uninstall options, open just sends me back to where I started and uninstalling didn't work. Going to attempt rooted uninstall now, maybe the regular install missed something.

Edit: no luck Q_____Q I r sad panda :(

Walkhardd
06-25-2012, 01:31 PM
Sam said something about the play store taking awhile before the update will be available.

between
06-25-2012, 01:34 PM
Oh word, I am an idiot >_<

And to emphasise my idiocy, on Saturday I dropped over 500 plat to try for some weapons. Which ended in nothing but charsey food zzzzzz

SexyIsland
06-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Awesome!!