PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends: Achievements guide

Skeletonlord
06-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Achievements came with the latest Pocket Legends client, which was available as of 19th June 2012. The update included Humania as well, and a new level cap. But what are achievements?

Achievements are special rewards, something positive. There are 25,000 achievement points in game right now for you to collect.

How to get to the achievements interface?

1. Firstly, log in to Pocket Legends (Make sure you have 1.7.7 installed).
2. Click on the "avatar" page.
3. Finally click on the "achievements" button.

Now, there are 7 different categories to achievements. These are "Rank", "Fortune", "Bounty", "Feats", "Journey", "Honor" and "Flair.

True Legend - Master every Pocket Legends achievement. Basically, in a nutshell, complete all achievements.
Young Adventurer - Reach level 5!
Squire of Alterra - Reach level 10!
Alterran Hero - Reach level 20!
Knight of Alterra - Reach level 30!
Lord of Alterra - Reach level 40!
Royal Family of Alterra - Reach level 50!
Alterran's Titan - Reach level 60!
Immortal Valor - Reach level 70!
Adventurer - Kill 10 mobs in combat!
Brawler - Kill 100 mobs in combat!
Paladin - Kill 1,000 mobs in combat!
Hero Of Heroes - Kill 10,000 mobs in combat!
Guardian - Kill 25,000 mobs in combat!
Warlord - Kill 35,000 mobs in combat!

Please note that this is just the first set of achievements. Over time I will be adding the other 6 categories! This is a big project, so you can probably expect the next set later on this week. It takes me a while to type them onto this thread!

Fao
06-25-2012, 02:33 PM
You always have great, organized guides!:) Great job, and can't wait to see the rest, VERY helpful!:)

Skeletonlord
06-25-2012, 02:34 PM
You always have great, organized guides!:) Great job, and can't wait to see the rest, VERY helpful!:)

Cheers! So the thread does not get too large, I might post each category on a different thread. Or you guys can post other sections! All opinions matter!

Fao
06-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Hmm. I think you should keep it in one thread, I know it will get big, but it will actually be more organized being in one thread!

Skeletonlord
06-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Hmm. I think you should keep it in one thread, I know it will get big, but it will actually be more organized being in one thread!

I will see how long the thread gets, then make a new one if it gets too large!

NECROREAPER
06-25-2012, 02:51 PM
How long does it take to copy/paste something from the game...

There is no guide here, just a forum version of exactly what's said in game

Sciazaratek
06-25-2012, 03:03 PM

I was thinking the same .

LwMark
06-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Wheres l,ariste and blacksmith? :p skel didnt u just ttel mageprodigy that we dont need any more guides and just being your self an just postin is a great help to community. Just sayin

Skeletonlord
06-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Wheres l,ariste and blacksmith? :p skel didnt u just ttel mageprodigy that we dont need any more guides and just being your self an just postin is a great help to community. Just sayin

It is okay to post guides but just not all the time. Let's call this a achievements list rather than a guide then.

Lowlyspy
06-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Lawl, the hypocrisy.

Suentous PO
06-25-2012, 03:52 PM
not flaming here but, as Necro said, this is all the exact same stuff i would see if i just look on my avitar page!

why post the same stuff here, AND have plans for more?

we dont have a problem with the word "guide", some of us dont want redundant information here. this is where we go to discover what cannot be found easily with 2 clicks.
im trying to point out why you get these reactions often, not dissing you.

Blind
06-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Atm this guide is kind of useless, i guess u should add tips and tricks or sonething...

E.g Zillionaire title - borrow friend's gold cap (don't forget to return it)

Lol

Mothwing
06-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Take example from Matutd's thread. He told us what boss, what location, and what level. All this does is copy the game.

RedRyder
06-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Atm this guide is kind of useless, i guess u should add tips and tricks or sonething...

E.g Zillionaire title - borrow friend's gold cap (don't forget to return it)

Lol

Exactly what I did haha

Take example from Matutud's thread. He told us what boss, what location, and what level. All this does is copy the game.

It wasn't an intended guide, I just asked him for that info and he was nice enough to do that for me, so I bumped it for all to see

Reddwing
06-25-2012, 04:38 PM
It is okay to post guides but just not all the time.
What does that even mean? I'm kinda confused lol.
Just because you can post "guides" doesn't mean you should...
I'd take more time and explain maybe the achievements that don't take all of 5 minutes to type.

I do realize your trying to help and I hope you update this thread with all other achievements soon!

Matutd
06-25-2012, 04:41 PM
It wasn't an intended guide, I just asked him for that info and he was nice enough to do that for me, so I bumped it for all to see
yup haha, I don't really like making guides. Not that I'm not nice enough to provide info or anything like this, but I figured someone would make one soon, and maybe that person would want the reputation points more than me (and probably deserve em too). To be honest it was more of a bragging thread :p Also I don't even know what to put in a guide haha, I only managed to make it from suggestions by others

Zeus
06-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Can devs just give everybody a full bar of rep and 1000 thanks? That way detailed guides show up. >.<

dudetus
06-25-2012, 05:08 PM
Well u already got ur back covered.

As u told there is no need for more guides, there is no need for this guide either.

And I do think the word "list" would be better to describe this thread than a "guide". U know, a "guide" demands actually knowing and thinking about things and not just the good ol' copy and paste.

OvigorothO
06-25-2012, 05:15 PM
Not too many useful guides nowadays...its probably one in every 6 guides you look through that actually contain useful information. What convinience/knowledge gain does a big list of achievements with descriptions identical to ones found in game provide? Useful guides would be much more abundant if there was no rep system, since the only reason to make a guide would be to help people.

Mothwing
06-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Hmmmm....

You don't need guides to contribute towards the community. You can contribute just by being you. Commenting on posts for example. This is a good way to contribute.

Paar
06-25-2012, 05:31 PM
It may be a "Duh" Guide, But no one has given any bit of credit to SkeletonLord for atleast trying? He means well you know.

NECROREAPER
06-25-2012, 05:42 PM
It may be a "Duh" Guide, But no one has given any bit of credit to SkeletonLord for atleast trying? He means well you know.
So..... Good Job Daniel :)

Credit will be given where credit is due

Lowlyspy
06-25-2012, 05:58 PM
So..... Good Job Daniel :)
Sorry Paar, but i don't believe in coddling kids. I am a firm believer that kids shouldn't be taught that you will always get praise on everything you do, success or failure. I believe that if you are successful in your endeavors then kudos for putting in the effort, if you fail then you should take that as a learning experience so you know what not to do next time. Sadly in this day and age we teach kids that the real world has try-hard-medals.

In this scenario Skel has put in very little effort and has merely copy/pasted things directly from the game (things that are not even hidden.) So no, i will not be giving any credit because no credit is due.

Mothwing
06-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Sorry Paar, but i don't believe in coddling kids. I am a firm believer that kids shouldn't be taught that you will always get praise on everything you do, success or failure. I believe that if you are successful in your endeavors then kudos for putting in the effort, if you fail then you should take that as a learning experience so you know what not to do next time. Sadly in this day and age we teach kids that the real world has try-hard-medals.

In this scenario Skel has put in very little effort and has merely copy/pasted things directly from the game (things that are not even hidden.) So no, i will not be giving any credit because no credit is due.

Sadly the guides just keep coming back. This is not aimed at Skel, but many other forumers.

kiitz
06-25-2012, 06:50 PM
As already mentioned above, its just a straight list that we can already see from just going to the achievements page.

What would be useful in a real guide:

1. The actual titles you get from each achievement, if there is one. Because not every achievement gives you a title and its unclear as to exactly what you need to do to get some of the more obscure titles.
-- For example, I saw someone with the title [Do Not Disturb]. This is an AWESOME title but I have no idea which achievement or series of achievements you have to do in order to get it.

2. If the achievement requires plat purchased items, OR gold purchased items, how much it will cost you in plat, or estimated gold cost to get the achievement/title.
-- For example, I have gold cap, but not all my characters have more than 1 auction slot. The zillionaire title would not be achievable unless I purchased more slots for those characters, like 10 for 75 plat i think? The bottle neck for that achievement is generally the gold cap or the plat for multiple auction slots. Information like this would make this a legit guide and get you lots of thanks.

Lowlyspy
06-25-2012, 07:44 PM
As already mentioned above, its just a straight list that we can already see from just going to the achievements page.

What would be useful in a real guide:

1. The actual titles you get from each achievement, if there is one. Because not every achievement gives you a title and its unclear as to exactly what you need to do to get some of the more obscure titles.
-- For example, I saw someone with the title [Do Not Disturb]. This is an AWESOME title but I have no idea which achievement or series of achievements you have to do in order to get it.

2. If the achievement requires plat purchased items, OR gold purchased items, how much it will cost you in plat, or estimated gold cost to get the achievement/title.
-- For example, I have gold cap, but not all my characters have more than 1 auction slot. The zillionaire title would not be achievable unless I purchased more slots for those characters, like 10 for 75 plat i think? The bottle neck for that achievement is generally the gold cap or the plat for multiple auction slots. Information like this would make this a legit guide and get you lots of thanks.

Oh god, don't encourage him -_-

Paar
06-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Well, It is coming from a Kids Point of View.

NotYoCookiez
06-25-2012, 08:07 PM
Skel good effort for this guide I have to give you credit but needs more detail as said above

Forget all those sarcastic stuff they say, you have good intensions and thats all that counts.
Just edit this post and add detials, locations, and how to get. Simple no need to start a new thread or give up. ^_^

WarTornBird
06-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Or we let SkeletonLord do his little do and if you don't have anything nice to say then just don't post. If you feel his thread is a little "Duh" as Paar said, keep it your business. Skeleton its good you want to help but take your own advice. Just be a poster and help those who need help, no reason to help that in which we can already see. If this post was helpful to any, go ahead and like it, if not. Don't be so rude about it.

CrimsonTider
06-25-2012, 08:17 PM

Wa..... Waaaa... Waaaaaa....

CrimsonTider
06-25-2012, 08:19 PM

"You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal!"

trunzoc
06-26-2012, 02:03 PM
OK so, he posts a guide and clearly states that it's the first batch and that he'll eventually have all of them there. Within a few hours there are 2 pages of crap saying it's useless.

You wanted someone trying to help the community to go into more detail. How about this... (I added the stuff in red)

True Legend - Master every Pocket Legends achievement. Basically, in a nutshell, complete all achievements.
Young Adventurer - Reach level 5! KILL STUFF
Squire of Alterra - Reach level 10! KILL STUFF
Alterran Hero - Reach level 20! KILL STUFF
Knight of Alterra - Reach level 30! KILL STUFF
Lord of Alterra - Reach level 40! KILL STUFF
Royal Family of Alterra - Reach level 50! KILL STUFF
Alterran's Titan - Reach level 60! KILL STUFF
Immortal Valor - Reach level 70! KILL STUFF
Adventurer - Kill 10 mobs in combat! KILL STUFF
Brawler - Kill 100 mobs in combat! KILL STUFF
Paladin - Kill 1,000 mobs in combat! KILL STUFF
Hero Of Heroes - Kill 10,000 mobs in combat! KILL STUFF
Guardian - Kill 25,000 mobs in combat! KILL STUFF
Warlord - Kill 35,000 mobs in combat! KILL A LOT OF STUFF

Please note that this is just the first set of achievements. Over time I will be adding the other 6 categories! This is a big project, so you can probably expect the next set later on this week. It takes me a while to type them onto this thread!

OK, so now how about people be patient and let the guy have some time to finish it.

I for one would LOVE to see a single page where they were all listed. Including where all the hidden bosses are, since they are NOT all where they should be, etc...

He started on the first tab of achievements, which also happens to be just about the most straightforward set since to achieve any of the goals, you kill stuff.

"You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal!"
Annie, are you OK?

Whirlzap
06-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Even though some might think there is no effort, what I see here is some devotion and ambition.
There's not really much to make a guide of, not until new content is released. Can't really blame players too much when they don't really have anything to make a guide out of.

~A~
06-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Has nobody noticed that this thread isnt under Pocket Legends > Player Guides?

Lowlyspy
06-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Has nobody noticed that this thread isnt under Pocket Legends > Player Guides?

Yurp, can't make threads there.

Elyseon
06-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Don't forget step one:
Tap the download pocket legends option in the app store

maneatingtree
06-26-2012, 11:25 PM
Why did i open this thread....

Elyseon
06-27-2012, 12:35 AM
Why did i open this thread....
Because you hate your soul