PDA

View Full Version : don't always see title when using guild name

Fusionstrike
06-25-2012, 03:48 PM
I've noticed that if you set your title to the name of your guild it doesn't always work. In particular, upon joining an area (town, dungeon, etc) you may see no title at all over your character's head. It seems to happen intermittently, and I have not discovered a pattern for when it works or doesn't work.

If the guild title is missing, you can go into set title screen and see that it says your title is supposed to be set to guild name. However, you won't see it over your head when you exit the menus. You can select a different title and then select guild title again to make it show up over your head properly. But the next time you join a new map it's just as likely to vanish again.

phrosts
06-25-2012, 04:30 PM
I can confirm this and i also dont see any pattern to it.

-Phrosts

OvigorothO
06-25-2012, 05:28 PM
Perhaps a fix would be first setting your title as none and then to your guild? Sorry i cant test for any sollutions myself since all my characters are guildless...

phrosts
06-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Perhaps a fix would be first setting your title as none and then to your guild? Sorry i cant test for any sollutions myself since all my characters are guildless...

no.. it just removes the title. Sts has to fix it.

-Phrosts

Fusionstrike
06-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Yes, to be more specific, you can toggle your title to get it back when it's gone, but that fix only lasts for that one map. Once you go to another map it's just as likely to break again.