PDA

View Full Version : Kriegberg Returns Listed items are wrong.

Flowman
06-25-2012, 03:53 PM
The pink lvls listed for me at Lvl 21 are both, well, lvl 21. The gem and the axe are supposed to drop at lvl 21.

I have gotten 7 (Yes, 7) of the pink axe....but it's not the same one as listed, nor is it the same lvl.

The axe is supposed to be "lvl 21 Crescent Defiler of Tutelage"...instead I'm getting "lvl 23 Crescent Defiler of Guidance"

Is this a bug? Or are some weapons dropped that aren't listed? The auction is already flooded with this lvl 23 axe...and considering I have 7 already, I'm going to make a thread about it later.

Flowman
06-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Carapace confirmed it's a bug that lists our current lvl items instead of the "recommended items" that are supposed to drop from that chapter (recommended lvl 23 chapter).

All pinks are supposed to be lvl 23 from the last map of the new update, so ignore the lvl 21 items you may see listed :D

Carapace
06-25-2012, 04:18 PM
thanks for the post. The items should be displaying as level 23 since the minimum recommended level is 23! This will be addressed in the next update. (hopefully)

Jcyee
06-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Similar problems with me too. I believe its the first 3d mission of the second to last campaign (cant remember name atm) but ur supposed to get a shadow crystalmof grit but the dark crushers of tutelage drop instead (seen this twice now)

Qingsanale1st
06-26-2012, 12:35 PM
Similar problems with me too. I believe its the first 3d mission of the second to last campaign (cant remember name atm) but ur supposed to get a shadow crystalmof grit but the dark crushers of tutelage drop instead (seen this twice now)

into the nest