PDA

View Full Version : Humania Set Bonus

Energizeric
06-25-2012, 04:05 PM
I noticed there are two types of pinks for each Humania item. For example, there is "Tiki Spear of Humanity" and "Humania's Tiki Spear", and similar names for all of the INT, DEX and STR items. Has anyone assembled a full set? And if so, does anyone know which version of each (INT, DEX & STR) has a bonus?

RedRyder
06-25-2012, 04:31 PM
My guess, according to whirlz thread or someone else's post, is that the items providing the least amount of armor are the set items. The armor difference should settle or rise above the 2nd tier pinks through its set bonus.

I'm almost 100% sure the islander suite of pinks make the int set. We won't know until someone makes a set, which should be very soon.

FluffNStuff
06-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Considering the helms are out there, someone has to have tested out if it makes a set yet. I wonder if set's just are not implemented.

slaveleia
06-25-2012, 05:28 PM
The drops have been so rare, that this is the first campaign where there hasn't been a player who posted at least one complete set here on the forums for everyone to see on the first week. I know that one player Anisa-something is selling practically a whole set of the intelligence in the CS...must have been farming hard or got on a roll with luck. I believe the person must have been grinding hard cause I saw them a level 71 pretty early too!

On a side note, how come all the drops are level 66? I think Ive seen some 68's but aren't there level 70? pieces out there?

Energizeric
06-25-2012, 05:38 PM
You only get level 70 if you are level 70 or 71. Most players have not leveled up yet, so that's why more 66 items. In the long run the level 66 items should be more rare just like the level 56 & 61 items from the previous campaigns. As soon as someone knows about the set bonus, please post here!