PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Frosted Downs Winter Racing Event 2022!!

Cinco
01-03-2022, 03:22 PM
Now that Syrillax is on the run, Cladius is vanquished and the people of Frozen Hope are safe and warm, it's time to take a victory lap around...

FROSTED DOWNS
Arcane Legends' festive Winter Racing Event!

Starting at 1:30PM on January 13th and running full speed 'til January 27th

LET'S GOOOOOO!

Head to Windmoore, Kraag or Vardan Valley and speak to Ilsa to learn more about the event. Joining is simple! Head through the portal (no energy required!) and select a cart to race. Each race is three (3) laps around the track. Collect boosts and Hustle Buck tokens along the track as you go. But, beware of ice traps! Hitting a patch of ice will cause you to lose control temporarily. You'll collect event points and bonus tokens at the end of the race. The better you place, the more tokens you'll receive:

First Place gets 50 Event Points and +20 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Second Place gets 20 Event Points and +10 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Third Place gets 10 Event Points and +5 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Fourth Place gets 5 Event Points and +1 Bonus Hustle Buck

Controls:

Accelerate: 'Gas' Pedal
Steer: Left and Right buttons or joystick.
Boost: 'Boost' Button (Collect Boost refills around the track)

BOOST

When you press the 'Boost' Button your cart will boost and continue boosting until all of your boost fuel has been consumed!

Tiered Rewards

Bronze (300 Points):

3x Wintertide Stipend Chest (has a chance to drop gold up to 50k)
Iced Winter Sleigh Cart

Silver (1200 Points):

3x Wintertide Elite Sponsorship Chest (has a chance to drop gold up to 100k)
Iced Toboggan Cart

Gold (4800 Points):

[Student Driver] Title
Iced Frosty Tractor Cart

3x Wintertide Racer's Gear Crate (free to open, chance for Mythic Lv81 items, Ice Road Champion vanities, and Winter Cart furniture)

Ice Road Silver Banner

Platinum (19200 Points):

[Burnout] Title
Iced Snowmobile Cart

3x Wintertide Racer's Gear Crate
Ice Road Gold Banner

Leaderboard Rewards

Top 10

Ice Road Champion Gold Checkered Banner

<Frontrunner> Title

10 Bound Elite Awakening Gems
50 Crate Keys (Untradable)
Checkered Flags Furnishing

Frosted Downs 2022 Gold Trophy Cup Furnishing

Top 50

Ice Road Champion Silver Checkered Banner

<Horsepower> Title

5 Bound Elite Awakening Gems
25 Crate Keys (Untradable)
Checkered Flag Pennant String Furnishing
Frosted Downs 2022 Silver Trophy Cup Furnishing

Token Rewards

Visit Slider near each even portal to spend your Hustle Bucks!

Ice Road Champion Vanity Set

Wintertide Race Team's Gear Crate (5 plat to open, chance for Mythic Lv81 items, Ice Road Champion vanities, and Winter Cart furniture)
Wintertide Elite Sponsorship Chest (open for a random amount of gold up to 100k!)
Wintertide Garage Stipend Chest (open for a random amount of gold up to 50k!)

Store Sales

A limited number of Wintertide Circuit Sponsor Crates will be available in the store, giving 3 pulls for Mythic level 81 gear, tradable Ice Road Champion vanities and Winter Cart furnishings.

-----------------

Good luck out there, Legends! Enjoy the ride!

Undershooting
01-12-2022, 10:23 AM
Wowowoowowowoww

Undershooting
01-12-2022, 10:32 AM
But about parties, can we have a different point system for them? Last time I know a few people that cheated their way to the top, obviously won’t name them cuz against tos, but is there any changes?

Mynzz
01-12-2022, 10:36 AM
Really nice ^^

Ilove_Poopoo
01-12-2022, 10:40 AM
Any update regarding elite content + new aps? The game transforms to the SIMS whenever portals are closed, and even when they're open, alot less are running. Probably from the loot that had eventually dropped dirt cheap over the course of several openings.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Leenoub
01-12-2022, 10:45 AM
Let's race!

Player AL
01-12-2022, 10:48 AM
WHEN WILL BE NEW ARCANE GEARS 81 (weapons)? what's point putting this mythic trash in crates again and again, and still delaying arcanes for half year after expansion released...

Cinco
01-12-2022, 10:49 AM
WHEN WILL BE NEW ARCANE GEARS 81 (weapons)? what's point putting this mythic trash in crates again and again, and still delaying arcanes for half year after expansion released...

I'm not telling.

It's going to be a nice long while though.

coffee
01-12-2022, 11:08 AM
I'm not telling.

When cinco means a long time trust him he means it probably 3+ months minimum

Synergia
01-12-2022, 12:18 PM

smh why are you on a rush to have arcanes lol
I am actualy waiting for new spirit gear to come out and I know & glad that our devs would take their time with new gears since releasing new gears on a quickly routin can kill the game.
what do you think will happen once arcanes will be released? what more gear should be added that will have more use than the best rarity, powerfull items?

I expect at least 2 months of mythics, maby then we get a spirit gear.
I believe arcane gear should not be released prior to the next awakening event

flashio
01-12-2022, 12:35 PM
@cinco are you planning to follow the previous schedule for the release of expansions (1 expansion per year)?

If you intend to release a full set of Arcane items as well as follow the expansion release schedule and considering zodias expansion was released on September and arcane items won't be coming until "a nice long while", I'm worried that arcanes won't release until 3-4 months are left for the new expansion to air.

There's Elite mode and new aps as well to be released yet and I understand you must be focusing on that content as it would have a big impact on the game itself by making players either log more since the content is enjoyable and worth to run, or log even less since the content is dull and not worth to run.

A thread that explains what's the plan to follow up towards the game developing would be much appreciated, this can give players an idea what to do with their assets, what to focus their time in game on, etc.

PatD
01-12-2022, 12:43 PM
I'm not telling.

smh why are you on a rush to have arcanes lol
I am actualy waiting for new spirit gear to come out and I know & glad that our devs would take their time with new gears since releasing new gears on a quickly routin can kill the game.
what do you think will happen once arcanes will be released? what more gear should be added that will have more use than the best rarity, powerfull items?

I expect at least 2 months of mythics, maby then we get a spirit gear.
I believe arcane gear should not be released prior to the next awakening event

problem is that this myth set is already killing the game, only mage staff seem to be fun to use, as a warrior, i have try both aegis and sword and yes they are boss killer but only sometimes, take way too much time to proc and charge etc.
as for mobs we still need continue to use our old 76 arc wep....

And also, with this new myth set we get stats boost but those new weapon make skill almost useless as we have to use regular attack to proc, for some run its cool but after a while it get really boring to use, sorry

i still login everyday and i see less and less people from my friend list being online, they only come to merch a bit or run event if they like the event. Many think exactly what i have just said.

I think the removal of the proc stacking and the fact we didn't get new arcane not long after have been too much for many players,
i really hope new arcanes are coming soon!!

thank you :)

Kaziscate
01-12-2022, 01:10 PM
I’m fine with waiting a bit for new arcane weapons. Mythic weapons are still fresh and it would feel like a slap to the face of mythic weapon owners if new weapons were released already. If there were any arcanes to be released I’d probably like to see a new arcane ring first since the harvester band was kinda meh.

Kelyx
01-12-2022, 01:39 PM
This event would be better with energies kits, so many cheaters botting and doing parties to get points. Just make this event like the first race event.

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Avta
01-12-2022, 01:47 PM
I'm not telling.

It's going to be a nice long while though.Can we have unlocked chests for tokens? Feels kind of lame to have to pay plats as well as tokens to open them.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Switchback
01-12-2022, 01:53 PM
I hope you are going to drop an update to end game soon, its boring in just about every aspect.

Increase the portal opening since the mass of players do not care to run there. Do something with the crafting materials we have been getting for months now and wondering what they are for(im sure they were for spirit weps but ill guess you can repurpose them...).

Elite content soon? Refresh item drops for the new maps? Do something with the Zodia Vendor? 2x Portal opening?

I load up the game, realize there is nothing interesting to do and log off shortly after.. If awakening event wasn't going right now, server population would be quite low.. And your end game players feel that the most.

Mcmikeguapo
01-12-2022, 01:54 PM
Hope you to remove parties points, give them tokens but giving them points is totally unfair, also would be a great idea to fix ur boost bottom so everyone have the same chances.

PatD
01-12-2022, 02:13 PM
I hope you are going to drop an update to end game soon, its boring in just about every aspect.

Increase the portal opening since the mass of players do not care to run there. Do something with the crafting materials we have been getting for months now and wondering what they are for(im sure they were for spirit weps but ill guess you can repurpose them...).

Elite content soon? Refresh item drops for the new maps? Do something with the Zodia Vendor? 2x Portal opening?

I load up the game, realize there is nothing interesting to do and log off shortly after.. If awakening event wasn't going right now, server population would be quite low.. And your end game players feel that the most.

The new Elite content would help for sure! but running new map in elite with new myth sword and aegis will be a pain, especially with mobs...

coffee
01-12-2022, 02:15 PM
Can we have unlocked chests for tokens? Feels kind of lame to have to pay plats as well as tokens to open them.

Please give us this option @cinco community will love you!

AL_LilTecca
01-12-2022, 04:22 PM

+1 to this

I used to like opening up my game and going GY or Maus and have the maps be full.. now any zodias map i join nobody is there.. PvE used to be special when you can get things that make you feel accomplished, like locks back at km or Jarl.. now you get a lock thats worth like 5-8k.. bring back some form of drops for PvE. Make players motivated to play like the lv16 arc chest— people used to farm days to get it.. now its all about GL and— thats its… I don’t get the feeling to grind PvE.

PvP is self explanatory… if you aren’t at honor or 61.. sometimes 58… its dead. You mostly see same people.. my only solution to this is make honor for all levels. Just have them in a different lb bracket. Add more game modes to other lvl pvp not just endgame.. nobody likes leveling.. takes too long, So we play low level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zrzj
01-12-2022, 04:43 PM
Wowowoowowowoww

thats what I'm saying

Farmisthevibe
01-12-2022, 04:57 PM
Love this but i didnt get to race last year sadly lets gooo [emoji16]

Turabao
01-12-2022, 04:58 PM
My first time playing this event, it seems to be very fun and fair i guess since no energy and only control skills to win !!!!

Redjellydonut
01-12-2022, 06:51 PM
Cool top 10 trophy furniture! Old lb banners look nicer but those ice snowmobile colors are not bad.

firstprestige
01-12-2022, 09:05 PM
will there be a trophy for the fastest lap time?

firstprestige
01-12-2022, 09:10 PM
I'm not telling.

will there be a LB for the fastest lap time?

firstprestige
01-12-2022, 09:14 PM
I'm not telling.

so like people can wear the fastest laps in arlor badge until next event

Mcmikeguapo
01-12-2022, 09:26 PM
so like people can wear the fastest laps in arlor badge until next event

-1 this is already a f2p event, don’t be greedy and in any case there’s a badge make it for normal lb.

firstprestige
01-12-2022, 09:30 PM
-1 this is already a f2p event, don’t be greedy and in any case there’s a badge make it for normal lb.

i work bro cant do LB . thats aimed for the people who are getting money from the goverment

Mcmikeguapo
01-12-2022, 09:41 PM
i work bro cant do LB . thats aimed for the people who are getting money from the goverment

I study as well and during classes can’t compete for almost none lb, the last I got was Easter, I opened eggs cause I couldn’t run, now I got the time to run and as lb player of this event i think this is totally unfair for big events that give lb badges.

Alome
01-12-2022, 10:30 PM
The new Elite content would help for sure! but running new map in elite with new myth sword and aegis will be a pain, especially with mobs...

I have a barely acceptable solution to this...what you do is pull mobs(tb/spirit weap)-->proc skull axe n chas arm (chas arm may take a while or not proc at all)--> lastly switch to mythic set 4/4. I know its tedious but It can boost damage to 100k++ (comparable to other myth weap buff procs). Other than that, Use ult whenever possible.

aikl
01-12-2022, 11:07 PM
rewards are cool. Lets race!

sixzy
01-12-2022, 11:43 PM
wish we can ride the cart in our house or town would be cool… not just sit on it

Elec
01-13-2022, 12:11 AM
+1 to this

I used to like opening up my game and going GY or Maus and have the maps be full.. now any zodias map i join nobody is there.. PvE used to be special when you can get things that make you feel accomplished, like locks back at km or Jarl.. now you get a lock thats worth like 5-8k.. bring back some form of drops for PvE. Make players motivated to play like the lv16 arc chest— people used to farm days to get it.. now its all about GL and— thats its… I don’t get the feeling to grind PvE.

PvP is self explanatory… if you aren’t at honor or 61.. sometimes 58… its dead. You mostly see same people.. my only solution to this is make honor for all levels. Just have them in a different lb bracket. Add more game modes to other lvl pvp not just endgame.. nobody likes leveling.. takes too long, So we play low level.

Totally agree with this.

This game used to be something to play daily/hourly to farm in pve. There was a way to get the best gears from elite chests. Using Plat was to save time (but spent real money with gambling).

Now it's all about gold loot.
I miss old days when I play this game with friends, figuring out how to pull and skip mobs with tanks, working together to finish maps efficiently and have fun

Juki
01-13-2022, 02:06 AM
Nice, another boring event with boring rewards.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

championboost
01-13-2022, 04:42 AM
The race event is back so is the 2x Champ

Gesendet von meinem SM-M307FN mit Tapatalk

Terracraft
01-13-2022, 04:55 AM
Add unlocked crates!!!!

Dio Alviandz
01-13-2022, 05:03 AM
Always suprise by Chinco ^-^
SOUNDS COOL!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

bagong991196
01-13-2022, 06:31 AM
Reward nya bossok bossqueee~

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

coffee
01-13-2022, 06:51 AM
Yes add unlocked crates!

PatD
01-13-2022, 08:29 AM
I have a barely acceptable solution to this...what you do is pull mobs(tb/spirit weap)-->proc skull axe n chas arm (chas arm may take a while or not proc at all)--> lastly switch to mythic set 4/4. I know its tedious but It can boost damage to 100k++ (comparable to other myth weap buff procs). Other than that, Use ult whenever possible.

Tedious! yes it is!! Since they have remove proc stacking, PVE should be fun to run and rely more on skills than having to switch set even more than before imo, having to rely on haste is also a pain in the b...

And another thing i really find annoying is to only have one way to avoid bomb bot in the third map, we seriously have to sacrifice 1 skill just for those 2 mobs??

Avta
01-13-2022, 04:50 PM
I have a barely acceptable solution to this...what you do is pull mobs(tb/spirit weap)-->proc skull axe n chas arm (chas arm may take a while or not proc at all)--> lastly switch to mythic set 4/4. I know its tedious but It can boost damage to 100k++ (comparable to other myth weap buff procs). Other than that, Use ult whenever possible.Or how about..... Let me tell u a top hidden secret which no one knows.... Let mage clear mobs like they were designed to?

Perceval
01-13-2022, 09:59 PM
Arcane legends used to be pretty fun to play.

Deecon
01-14-2022, 12:54 AM
Suck as much money from people that are buying mythic gear locks and bam release arcane gears.

Megatr0n
01-14-2022, 02:02 AM
yaa take parties away during event . people cheating

Badcopz
01-18-2022, 03:55 AM
Agree, we need a petition for this.

Badcopz
01-18-2022, 03:59 AM
But about parties, can we have a different point system for them? Last time I know a few people that cheated their way to the top, obviously won’t name them cuz against tos, but is there any changes?

+1 totallyy agree, Party should have different point system.

Boba Fett
01-18-2022, 11:55 AM
+1 totallyy agree, Party should have different point system.

and why is that?

Itemstore
01-25-2022, 11:02 AM
Question will the valantines event be open to all players. Would be nice or will the love letter boss be killable only end game rather than 71 and below [emoji4]

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
01-26-2022, 04:09 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220126/e0a5d900a89526fae87b43830173a839.jpg
ez dub , well not really a dub .

Megatr0n
01-27-2022, 04:57 AM
Now that Syrillax is on the run, Cladius is vanquished and the people of Frozen Hope are safe and warm, it's time to take a victory lap around...

FROSTED DOWNS
Arcane Legends' festive Winter Racing Event!

Starting at 1:30PM on January 13th and running full speed 'til January 27th

LET'S GOOOOOO!

Head to Windmoore, Kraag or Vardan Valley and speak to Ilsa to learn more about the event. Joining is simple! Head through the portal (no energy required!) and select a cart to race. Each race is three (3) laps around the track. Collect boosts and Hustle Buck tokens along the track as you go. But, beware of ice traps! Hitting a patch of ice will cause you to lose control temporarily. You'll collect event points and bonus tokens at the end of the race. The better you place, the more tokens you'll receive:

First Place gets 50 Event Points and +20 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Second Place gets 20 Event Points and +10 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Third Place gets 10 Event Points and +5 Bonus Hustle Bucks
Fourth Place gets 5 Event Points and +1 Bonus Hustle Buck

Controls:

Accelerate: 'Gas' Pedal
Steer: Left and Right buttons or joystick.
Boost: 'Boost' Button (Collect Boost refills around the track)

BOOST

When you press the 'Boost' Button your cart will boost and continue boosting until all of your boost fuel has been consumed!

Tiered Rewards

Bronze (300 Points):

3x Wintertide Stipend Chest (has a chance to drop gold up to 50k)
Iced Winter Sleigh Cart

Silver (1200 Points):

3x Wintertide Elite Sponsorship Chest (has a chance to drop gold up to 100k)
Iced Toboggan Cart

Gold (4800 Points):

[Student Driver] Title
Iced Frosty Tractor Cart

3x Wintertide Racer's Gear Crate (free to open, chance for Mythic Lv81 items, Ice Road Champion vanities, and Winter Cart furniture)

Ice Road Silver Banner

Platinum (19200 Points):

[Burnout] Title
Iced Snowmobile Cart

3x Wintertide Racer's Gear Crate
Ice Road Gold Banner

Leaderboard Rewards

Top 10

Ice Road Champion Gold Checkered Banner

<Frontrunner> Title

10 Bound Elite Awakening Gems
50 Crate Keys (Untradable)
Checkered Flags Furnishing

Frosted Downs 2022 Gold Trophy Cup Furnishing

Top 50

Ice Road Champion Silver Checkered Banner

<Horsepower> Title

5 Bound Elite Awakening Gems
25 Crate Keys (Untradable)
Checkered Flag Pennant String Furnishing
Frosted Downs 2022 Silver Trophy Cup Furnishing

Token Rewards

Visit Slider near each even portal to spend your Hustle Bucks!

Ice Road Champion Vanity Set

Wintertide Race Team's Gear Crate (5 plat to open, chance for Mythic Lv81 items, Ice Road Champion vanities, and Winter Cart furniture)
Wintertide Elite Sponsorship Chest (open for a random amount of gold up to 100k!)
Wintertide Garage Stipend Chest (open for a random amount of gold up to 50k!)

Store Sales

A limited number of Wintertide Circuit Sponsor Crates will be available in the store, giving 3 pulls for Mythic level 81 gear, tradable Ice Road Champion vanities and Winter Cart furnishings.

-----------------

Good luck out there, Legends! Enjoy the ride!

i think yall guys messed up with the top 10 and 50 . their usually is a bronze at top 50 and silver at top 25 . what doing