PDA

View Full Version : Patch without announcement or patch note.

snakeeyes
01-04-2022, 02:16 PM
Why sometimes there are patch but not announced? Is that secret buffs/nerf (items,weapon,procs,mobs,boss,golddrop) sometimes it takes too long to finished.

Futumsh
01-04-2022, 02:18 PM
Usually it's news updates, art fixes, etc. Unless the servers are bounced all changes are visual or ui only.

It's a bigger patch this time as it's a rebuild to reduce used space after some organizational changes that happened with the previous app update.

dangibg
01-04-2022, 10:08 PM
Usually it's news updates, art fixes, etc. Unless the servers are bounced all changes are visual or ui only.

It's a bigger patch this time as it's a rebuild to reduce used space after some organizational changes that happened with the previous app update.

Oh ive always thought its sort of secret nerf like plat eggs drop decrease or stuff at events, just not announcing to avoid the hate. Thanks for clearing this out ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
01-04-2022, 10:58 PM
Oh ive always thought its sort of secret nerf like plat eggs drop decrease or stuff at events, just not announcing to avoid the hate. Thanks for clearing this out ^^

you know what i think..

FUTUMSH took his annual leave halfway through the year but all the other admins waited til xmas to take their leave. he had to work over the xmas holidays .this made him quite mad so he started savagely closing players threads and shutting them down completely . few days of listening to all our demands and conversations

he realised holidays are over . so he quickly patch all the chosen few complaints 1 day before all the other admins get back from there holiday XD and forgot to write all the things he patched for players to see .

snakeeyes
01-04-2022, 11:16 PM

Thanks for this information and thanks for all the responses to problems and questions specially to technical issues and bugs another year now, HAPPY NEWYEAR

terapan
01-05-2022, 02:49 AM

Where the roadmap goes bro?

Corviss the Lich
01-05-2022, 03:58 AM
Roadmap never coming back?

asommers
01-05-2022, 02:27 PM
Roadmap should be back, display dates were set incorrectly.

-ALS