PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.7 Content Update (92608)

null_void
06-25-2012, 05:32 PM
Humania bosses will not spawn until the dungeon is almost all cleared.
PVP games will stay up longer while only one team is present.
Fixed armor break effect to fade correctly.
Registration text fields are now labeled.
Trial account players can now register an account.
Removed friend online notification from the options, since it is currently unavailable.
The questlog page now has inventory full message if player has too many items to enter a dungeon.
Humania dungeon descriptions now fit in description fields for all devices.
iPad, Chrome & large devices - More HUD elements have been shrunken down: health/mana pots, text, store button and group member list.
Small & medium devices - Moved skills up and away from attack button, text in quest helper reduced to four lines (should no longer overlap).

TEOKILLO
06-25-2012, 05:33 PM
y did some ppl say it increases drop rate?

JaytB
06-25-2012, 05:37 PM
y did some ppl say it increases drop rate?

It's called wishful thinking :D

Great update, mana and health pots are way better in size now. Personally I'd still like the skills on iPad to move a bit up, together with the joystick :)

TEOKILLO
06-25-2012, 05:38 PM
:/ I thought it'd be true lol

Allfourkillz
06-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Theres no mana or health pots anymore on my android.

octavos
06-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Theres no mana or health pots anymore on my android.

if your in a town, it wont show unless you modify it in your options :P
check there..i think section II

Allfourkillz
06-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Im in mega maze mash up and there are none

Shellkaz
06-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Please, Im begging u, please move the joystick back up to the middle of the left hand side of the screen on the iPad. My hand is cramping, from holding the corner of the ipad and my thumb keeps moving off of the joystick even though I have it maximized. I haven't been this clumsy moving my Mage since I gave up "tap to move" & started using the joystick.

You will have my undying gratitude, and I'll even throw in my grandmothers recipe for home made apple cake. :-). It's goooood.

Other than that, guys you rock.

brodiniozo
06-25-2012, 06:09 PM
Thanks for making the ui much better on ipad =) now I might actually use it to play pl!

CrimsonTider
06-25-2012, 06:43 PM
For Android devices (I use Droid X), the "Show potions in towne" option must be selected in order to see/use potions in a dungeon setting. Not a huge deal, yet it is a bug.

Rauekat
06-25-2012, 06:47 PM
notyocookiez is greatly disappointed. He has lost his life. Nothing left to do. Can not rush bosses anymore. Might even die. Put it back or cookiez may never be seen again. o.O lol

FluffNStuff
06-25-2012, 06:54 PM
For Android devices (I use Droid X), the "Show potions in towne" option must be selected in order to see/use potions in a dungeon setting. Not a huge deal, yet it is a bug.

Same on the iPad.

thedream
06-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Please, Im begging u, please move the joystick back up to the middle of the left hand side of the screen on the iPad. My hand is cramping, from holding the corner of the ipad and my thumb keeps moving off of the joystick even though I have it maximized. I haven't been this clumsy moving my Mage since I gave up "tap to move" & started using the joystick.

You will have my undying gratitude, and I'll even throw in my grandmothers recipe for home made apple cake. :-). It's goooood.

Other than that, guys you rock.This^and bring back the old avatar screens and I'll be happy.

NotYoCookiez
06-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Why devs why! Why you no let me rush bosses ),:

Lol I didn't get a pink anyways ):

Good update ^_^

Ixillicus
06-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Increase the drop rate please!

Rawrimafish
06-25-2012, 07:41 PM
thanks null_void!

ThePvpTwink
06-25-2012, 09:43 PM
No more rush boss farming...

Fyrce
06-25-2012, 09:58 PM
Oops, guess the Russians are going back to their hot tubs and vodka...

Riccits
06-26-2012, 01:37 AM
drop rate of pinks still not fixed! :disgust:

Suntv
06-26-2012, 05:34 AM

Other than that, guys you rock.

The iPad joystick error (lowerleft (=bad) instead of middle left (=good)) seems to be one of the last things that will be changed. Please devs, fix this with priority, it's becoming an health hazard. I can play max 5 maps before my hand hurts :(