PDA

View Full Version : 2022-01-05 Content Update (288799)

asommers
01-05-2022, 01:54 PM
+ HAPPY NEW YEAR!
+ The Awakening Extravaganza Event returns January 6th at 1:30PM Central time!
+ Get great prices on Awakening Gems and special enhancements for certain items.
+ Zodias mythic weapons:
- Proc/combo effects are no longer blocked by immunities.
- Snares and armor debuffs all now respect immunities.
- Corrected a couple debuffs which were not applied appropriately in pvp.
+ Added next/previous pet button when viewing pets in the stable
+ Added support for filtering pets by name in the stable
+ Fixed stat text overlapping the Show Max Level Stats checkbox in the stable
+ Adjusted Hoarfrost couch up to work with player sitting animations
+ Adjust Appaloosa tail to be less donkey and more horse

papas
01-05-2022, 01:58 PM
Ty for couch ^^

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

callme2times
01-05-2022, 02:02 PM
Dont you guys gonna bring back the last 1day plat discount, many player not expecting you guys to removed plat discount earlier than we expected

Adity
01-05-2022, 02:02 PM
finally, but what's that mean about snare and debuuf armor?

Fwxe
01-05-2022, 02:08 PM
whats actually happened about procs/combos, can you give more details? everbody confused in game @cinco

asommers
Dont you guys gonna bring back the last 1day plat discount, many player not expecting you guys to removed plat discount earlier than we expected

Sorry, it ran for 3 weeks with a countdown timer.

-ALS

Nexior
Ok so now gun bow and aegis not working at all on syri

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

callme2times
01-05-2022, 02:09 PM
Sorry, it ran for 3 weeks with a countdown timer.

-ALS

Yesterday it still have 2 days remaining time and when we have last update yesterday it has been removed

Sulphurea
01-05-2022, 02:16 PM
Can you guys give a clear answer once for all, so can many players can put their souls a peace? Will you guys fix the issues linked to the proc of new mythics? Like very low visibility, not knowing whose proc is active and so on? Say it so i stop hoping tyvm .-.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

asommers
01-05-2022, 02:19 PM
Yesterday it still have 2 days remaining time and when we have last update yesterday it has been removed

Ok, I just checked the dates in the news and you are correct, the displayed countdown time remaining was incorrect. It was supposed to display the end as Tue Jan 4, but date in the countdown was set to Thu Jan 6 (coinciding with tomorrow's event). Unfortunately, I cannot reenable the Platinum Sale. I apologize for the inconvenience.

-ALS

PeterB
01-05-2022, 02:20 PM
Thank god you fixed the donkey tail…I was starting to worry.

<3

Cinco
01-05-2022, 02:24 PM
whats actually happened about procs/combos, can you give more details? everbody confused in game @cinco

We fixed an issue where Mythic proc combos could be blocked by certain target immunities. For example - the Mogera immunity to snare effect would interfere with Mythic weapon procs.
It's set up now so that the combo effects will function properly even if the target is immune to a specific effect.

Encryptions
01-05-2022, 02:25 PM
I've been informed that the mythic 81 aegis has been nerfed harshly. You might want to test it maybe.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PatD
01-05-2022, 02:26 PM
So before update i was able to 1 shot Syrillax with Myth Aegis 81 proc and now it will take me like 1 hour to kill it??

Is that how it suppose to be? If so it is reallly bad!!!! mean new aegis super bad for mobs and boss....

So we suppose to use arcane 76 until new arcane comes out?

Marosok
01-05-2022, 02:26 PM
You can't even nerf mythic aegis vs Syrillax properly. Drown part is weaker than Dunk part.

Fearrr
01-05-2022, 02:37 PM
Sigh pls tell me the Aegis is bugged and you guys did not F us Mythic Aegis users over....🤦

Inozuke
01-05-2022, 02:46 PM
So they add things in the establishment but they don't fix that section? please ... we already need a stable menu better than blue looks like windows from 1999
I do not know ... put a more beautiful border or that looks like a style of that time

Nexior
01-05-2022, 02:53 PM
So they add things in the establishment but they don't fix that section? please ... we already need a stable menu better than blue looks like windows from 1999
I do not know ... put a more beautiful border or that looks like a style of that timeFor real i have same feeling like retro game xD

according
01-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Could we get some details on what got nerfed and why? Tried aegis and it’s totally broken now. We’re litteraly all lost, we need explanations :) thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Cinco
01-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Could we get some details on what got nerfed and why? Tried aegis and it’s totally broken now. We’re litteraly all lost, we need explanations :) thanks

The Aegis and the Gun both got slightly buffed (in PvP). None of the aforementioned changes would amount to any kind of 'nerf.' What are you seeing?

according
01-05-2022, 03:11 PM
The Aegis and the Gun both got slightly buffed (in PvP). None of the aforementioned changes would amount to any kind of 'nerf.' What are you seeing?

Aegis dealing a lot less dmg than before. Looks like a big nerf for the aegis. If you can try it you will see the change

Encryptions
01-05-2022, 03:12 PM
The Aegis and the Gun both got slightly buffed (in PvP). None of the aforementioned changes would amount to any kind of 'nerf.' What are you seeing?Aegis vs bosses is doing like 3-10% damage of what it was doing before so say it hits 400k dmg before the up date and now its doing 40k. Thats what I was told.

Cinco
01-05-2022, 03:12 PM
Aegis dealing a lot less dmg than before. Looks like a big nerf for the aegis. If you can try it you will see the change

Tried it. Not seeing any issue with it. Damage is exactly as before against mobs, bosses... but now a bit extra debuff in PvP.

Where are you trying it - what monster? What map? Thanks.

Cinco
01-05-2022, 03:13 PM
Aegis vs bosses is doing like 3-10% damage of what it was doing before so say it hits 400k dmg before the up date and now its doing 40k. Thats what I was told.

TOLD?! What are you SEEING WHEN YOU PLAY?!

according
01-05-2022, 03:14 PM

Maybe we deal pvp dmg in pve with aegis. Looks like it is

Arcdagger
01-05-2022, 03:14 PM
The mythic Aegis is nerfed like it barely has drown effect, the dunk effect is still working.

Cinco
01-05-2022, 03:15 PM
The mythic Aegis is nerfed like it barely has drown effect, the dunk effect is still working.

Against what monster and in what context?

I'm happy to fix the issue - if there is one - but so far I'm not seeing anything different.

Is this entirely about Syrillax or are we talking about stuff in other non-event zones? Thanks in advance :-)

Encryptions
01-05-2022, 03:16 PM
TOLD?! What are you SEEING WHEN YOU PLAY?!Pls gift me free aegis. I would borrow an aegis from a friend record a vid of me using it and post it to yt so you can see the damage numbers but I am at work rn. I was just informed that its been nerfed harshly and doing very low damage so I went to you and gave the info.

according
01-05-2022, 03:17 PM
Against what monster and in what context?

I'm happy to fix the issue - if there is one - but so far I'm not seeing anything different.

Is this entirely about Syrillax or are we talking about stuff in other non-event zones? Thanks in advance :-)

I tried the weapon in Orrick, usually with 2 hit I was able to makes orrick’s life at 50% minimum. Now in 2 hit I’m only able to lower his life of 10%. If you give me your discord I could send you a video of it

Cinco
01-05-2022, 03:18 PM
Pls gift me free aegis. I would borrow an aegis from a friend record a vid of me using it and post it to yt so you can see the damage numbers but I am at work rn. I was just informed that its been nerfed harshly and doing very low damage so I went to you and gave the info.

Hearsay doesn't help. Thanks anyway! :-)

Cinco
01-05-2022, 03:18 PM
I tried the weapon in Orrick, usually with 2 hit I was able to makes orrick’s life at 50% minimum. Now in 2 hit I’m only able to lower his life of 10%. If you give me your discord I could send you a video of it

Thanks! Perfect! That is very useful info - I will run against Orrick and see if I can get the same results.

Arcdagger
01-05-2022, 03:19 PM
I tried it on 2 elite maps, fly lord and timekeeper's crypt, it is nerfed to the point skull axe deals more damage.

Cinco
01-05-2022, 03:20 PM
I tried it on 2 elite maps, fly lord and timekeeper's crypt, it is nerfed to the point skull axe deals more damage.

Cool. I'm already looking to see if this is true with Orrick and I'll add Timekeeper to my list. Thanks!

Arcdagger
01-05-2022, 03:22 PM
No problem, it is nerfed everywhere i tried, including normal zodias first floor.

PatD
01-05-2022, 03:25 PM
Cool. I'm already looking to see if this is true with Orrick and I'll add Timekeeper to my list. Thanks!

told what happen on thread #14

Before update, 1 or 2 proc charge hit to kill Syri, now with 2 shot his health only go down to approx 90%

ty

Killyxan
01-05-2022, 03:37 PM
I tried mythic aegis proc on orrick and it showed me 290k dmg but it removed like 2% of boss hp on hydra was the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capeo
01-05-2022, 03:38 PM
We tested it in Sunken fleet and Newland star. Polaris probably did 10% of health bar also. Seems to work the same on mobs.on the plus side I like how the daggers work now, at least on mobs.

Cinco
01-05-2022, 03:43 PM
Thanks for all the specific info! We're looking at the issue(s) and will update when we have a resolution.

Dio Alviandz
01-05-2022, 04:22 PM
Thanks for all the specific info! We're looking at the issue(s) and will update when we have a resolution.Imagine of the people,, yu huuuu u uuuu,, :) i like that song sometime hear it make u feel worm.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Luciano Lobo
01-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Why warrior's procs are not working at all? What's happening?

~LUCKYLOBO

Cinco
01-05-2022, 04:27 PM
Why warrior's procs are not working at all? What's happening?

~LUCKYLOBO

There is a bug.

It's being fixed.

nevercan
01-05-2022, 04:38 PM
There is a bug.

It's being fixed.

good, i was about to show what the difference was but couldnt upload a picture for the life of me,

if however they can still be of use however i can send them, but for what reaon not on forum.
its about what 1 hit does with syrillax in event map with heroic fatima aa and second what it does with warrior ultimate and heroic fatima aa

nevercan
01-05-2022, 04:51 PM
good, i was about to show what the difference was but couldnt upload a picture for the life of me,

if however they can still be of use however i can send them, but for what reaon not on forum.
its about what 1 hit does with syrillax in event map with heroic fatima aa and second what it does with warrior ultimate and heroic fatima aa

^this most likely makes me seem like a fool since i realize that file size most likely the culprit

anyhow here i got link for imigur, should clear enough

https://imgur.com/a/LBsVrm2

Noitubirter
01-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Tried mythic aegis on brood, proc barely deal any damage. Then tried again on Lord Orrick, proc normally kill him 6 charged hits, now dealing only 10k+ per charged hit. Can't even solo Orrick now. Everyone is experiencing it. We're not here to troll developers, we have a life to live.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

according
01-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Tried mythic aegis on brood, proc barely deal any damage. Then tried again on Lord Orrick, proc normally kill him 6 charged hits, now dealing only 10k+ per charged hit. Can't even solo Orrick now. Everyone is experiencing it. We're not here to troll developers, we have a life to live.

They’re trying to fix it :) be patient

Cinco
01-05-2022, 04:59 PM

Three posts above yours I indicated that this bug is being fixed.

championboost
01-05-2022, 05:09 PM
@cinco did the daggers getr buffed in pve?

Cinco
01-05-2022, 05:14 PM
@cinco did the daggers getr buffed in pve?

No.

Any buffs / nerfs to these important weapons would be made public in the announcement post(s) and in-game news (the last time they were deliberately changed was back in mid-November last year and the public notes reflect the changes).

Are the dags now suddenly OP? I've been testing Aegis all afternoon :-)

mo3mo3ney
01-05-2022, 05:23 PM
No.

Any buffs / nerfs to these important weapons would be made public in the announcement post(s) and in-game news (the last time they were deliberately changed was back in mid-November last year and the public notes reflect the changes).

Well i wouldnt say more op just more like the bene now doing its job like it should be but as far as damage wise its still the samenand regarding aegis why is it nurfed that hard u made war look like a nab char now and its super weak like useless

Cinco
01-05-2022, 05:25 PM
Well i wouldnt say more op just more like the bene now doing its job like it should be but as far as damage wise its still the samenand regarding aegis why is it nurfed that hard u made war look like a nab char now and its super weak like useless

It's not nerfed useless it's a bug you should read.

mo3mo3ney
01-05-2022, 05:27 PM
Well if u fixed now then cool thats awesome but as far as dag now its doing what it should be doing so ty for that.

Kystone
01-05-2022, 05:32 PM
Why was lb reset? Can it be changed back? Some maps were already set lol

Kaziscate
01-05-2022, 05:32 PM
Are there any buffs that will be happening for the mythic weapons soon?

championboost
01-05-2022, 05:33 PM
No.

Ill just keep using the Level 76 Daggers then :-)

Cinco
01-05-2022, 05:34 PM
Why was lb reset? Can it be changed back? Some maps were already set lol

Because a fundamental change was made to the charge time for Ultimates, and it's only been a few days since the start.

Cinco
01-05-2022, 05:35 PM

After reviewing the feedback on them in conjunction with the data of how effective they are in-game, there are no "buffs" required.

Cinco
Ill just keep using the Level 76 Daggers then :-)

You do you!

mo3mo3ney

Why would they buff any weapon if every weapon is doing what it should be doing.

Kystone
01-05-2022, 05:36 PM
Because a fundamental change was made to the charge time for Ultimates, and it's only been a few days since the start.

Genuine question though, what ult was charging before the timer starts? It still seems the same or I’m just dumb

Cinco
01-05-2022, 05:37 PM
Genuine question though, what ult was charging before the timer starts? It still seems the same or I’m just dumb

All of them.

Doesn't matter now, though ;-)

Farmisthevibe
01-05-2022, 05:45 PM
All of them.

Doesn't matter now, though ;-)

I genuinely love what you do cinco.Thanks again [emoji16]

capeo
01-05-2022, 06:42 PM
Just out of curiosity will you address the pvp debuffs at a later time? I would love to test it out next time:) Are the daggers and gun the same in pvp?

Cuboxyt
01-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Season 23 Result? >.<

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) play mediante Tapatalk

Megatr0n
01-05-2022, 09:38 PM
finally awakening XD

Nexior
01-06-2022, 03:02 AM
Because a fundamental change was made to the charge time for Ultimates, and it's only been a few days since the start.Lols but when myth was realesed and was huge nerf times stay. Now no diffrents with ulti charging and deleted .

#beconsistent