+1

/11 chars

JFARADAY
01-05-2022, 10:40 PM
+1

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Roblox
01-05-2022, 10:40 PM
So i may be the only one.. however, i strongly believe that with the limited people that have acquired 45% ms items to run LB and lack the gear to reach specific times that timed runs and LB spots in general should not be duplicated in the same map. Meaning, if i ran with a team (anyone accept demon) and i got a bad time or what not, that time will only keep getting replaced with my team’s ‘better’ of timed runs, leaving blank space and opportunity for multiple players to receive some of the banners given out after every season. Just a suggestion [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1000

I agree with you 100% and it’s ridiculous that 1 person with the same team can have duplicate scores on every LB scored board really doesn’t make sense. I feel they should fix it to where if that person in that team set a top highest score they shouldn’t be able to join another team to get another high score just doesn’t make sense to have multiple scores when other people can’t get on because of people being selfish.

@cinco

Oouh No
01-05-2022, 10:41 PM
I agree its not a flex anymore [emoji6]

JFARADAY
01-05-2022, 10:49 PM
@Cinco this is great idea

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Terracraft
01-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Player always outsmarted devs xD

Encryptions
01-05-2022, 11:24 PM
It would also be nice if ms and pets weren't allowed in lb ran zones. What I am saying is allow everyone to have the same gear and pet to run the map and see how fast they can complete it; that would take real strategy and not require gear that doesn't exist in reasonable quantities or prices.

Kystone
01-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Say u don’t know how to run a map without saying that

Oouh No
01-05-2022, 11:26 PM
Say u don’t know how to run a map without saying that

Ran plenty of lb maps in my times[emoji88]

Kystone
01-05-2022, 11:27 PM
Then we both know hauntlet isn’t about speed if that’s the “duplicated times” you’re talking about

Oouh No
01-05-2022, 11:29 PM
Then we both know hauntlet isn’t about speed if that’s the “duplicated times” you’re talking about

But nothing i said has indicated that i dont know how to run timed, im not greedy, and i dont find timed runs a flex anymore…Opportunities for new players needs to still exists ya know

worshipped
01-05-2022, 11:40 PM
These "limited" players have spent lot of time, effort and money in order to acquire these so called high ms items. And some people are suggesting to make timed lbs ignore ms awakes/pets etc? Where is the justice in that? Then why not make all lbs use honor gear including hydra/orrick/gates etc? Or remove heroic pet aps and all other aps which require gold in order to complete.Then this game would die sooner than expected.

Everyone has an opportunity to earn these awakes on items especially with awakening event coming up or can earn the gold to buy these items, but you are just simply being ignorant and suggesting these.

Yes i am a capitalist!!!!!

Big -1

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

Roblox
01-05-2022, 11:51 PM
These "limited" players have spent lot of time, effort and money in order to acquire these so called high ms items. And some people are suggesting to make timed lbs ignore ms awakes/pets etc? Where is the justice in that? Then why not make all lbs use honor gear including hydra/orrick/gates etc? Or remove heroic pet aps and all other aps which require gold in order to complete.Then this game would die sooner than expected.

Everyone has an opportunity to earn these awakes on items especially with awakening event coming up or can earn the gold to buy these items, but you are just simply being ignorant and suggesting these.

Big -1

Yeah, these same people are selling spots and starting unnecessary beef with people who don’t want to deal with the BS. People can’t enjoy the game with them trying to block people from being on lb. I’m pretty sure your a alt or one of them on the bandwagon. Being block off lb is very annoying.

Oouh No
01-05-2022, 11:54 PM

Big -1

These “limited” players can keep spending the same amount of time everyday focusing on beating their own record with no other competition, so be it. Thats fine. Also, you may want to look up the definition of ignorance and save your sanity. When newer players look at the LB scores and see the same 10 names on every single map, you think that looks good to new player? To me it seems redundant as if the population of the game is very minuscule, then… maybe the game will die sooner then expected. Sounds ignorant to try to drop a post that is supporting the population of players. Everyone has the opportunity to get ms awakes sure, but to the extent that is going to beat the same 5 players sharing different gear… probably not. Id go off with a small assumption that you are one of the 15 people that need an actual competition instead of competing with yourself. Im doing you a favor [emoji6] anyhow Happy new years!

worshipped
01-06-2022, 12:04 AM
Yeah, these same people are selling spots and starting unnecessary beef with people who don’t want to deal with the BS. People can’t enjoy the game with them trying to block people from being on lb. I’m pretty sure your a alt or one of them on the bandwagon. Being block off lb is very annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am pretty sure none of the hauntlet/crypt/arena lb spots arent sold for gold. Maybe if you can provide a proof for it, i would be much obliged. And no i am not related to any of the timed lb runners or their alts hehe. And how do you expect not to be blocked on lb if you dont have the gears necessary to even be on the lb?

exclusion
01-06-2022, 12:06 AM
+1 yes its a sore to the eye to see same players on the list… AL LB was poorly implemented

Undershooting
01-06-2022, 12:08 AM
Tbh I actually agree with this, gotta give others a chance as well

Roblox
01-06-2022, 12:12 AM
I am pretty sure none of the hauntlet/crypt/arena lb spots arent sold for gold. Maybe if you can provide a proof for it, i would be much obliged. And no i am not related to any of the timed lb runners or their alts hehe. And how do you expect not to be blocked on lb if you dont have the gears necessary to even be on the lb?

No need to sugar code nothing bro like I said everyone knows what go down on lb with these same particular team that block people off from being on lb.

Encryptions
01-06-2022, 12:13 AM

Big -1

Shared money and items*. Hyd and orrick are easy to get, gates requires skill but is also easy to all. Aps has nothing to do with this. Game will die sooner while people start to realize lb is not worth the time or gold.
You do realize like I and many other have atleast spent 1bil+ on awakening and have not even got half decent awakes worth something. I am not even able to afford some stuff in this game my self tbh, and I have 3x the gold cap.
In capitalism people have a chance; in this case no one will spend their time or gold for this because its too high demanding for what its worth.

Xuds
01-06-2022, 01:03 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?598449-LB-Timed-(paying-for-spot)&highlight=planar+arena

Marosok
01-06-2022, 01:06 AM
Don't waste your breath. Cinco likes the way it is now.

Helloguyszz
01-06-2022, 01:43 AM
They only receive 1 banner right even tho they conquer like 10+ spots in the elite timed map?or did they receive 1 banner for each map?

Nexior
01-06-2022, 02:28 AM
Shared money and items*. Hyd and orrick are easy to get, gates requires skill but is also easy to all. Aps has nothing to do with this. Game will die sooner while people start to realize lb is not worth the time or gold.
You do realize like I and many other have atleast spent 1bil+ on awakening and have not even got half decent awakes worth something. I am not even able to afford some stuff in this game my self tbh, and I have 3x the gold cap.
In capitalism people have a chance; in this case no one will spend their time or gold for this because its too high demanding for what its worth."Game will die sooner while people start to realize lb is not worth the time or gold. "
Ok few posts before u said lbs should be without pets or ms awakens. Are u drunk?

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nexior
01-06-2022, 02:30 AM
They only receive 1 banner right even tho they conquer like 10+ spots in the elite timed map?or did they receive 1 banner for each map?Its one banner of each group map elite maps/crypt

Helloguyszz
01-06-2022, 02:34 AM
Its one banner of each group map elite maps/crypt

Tysm ! Nice to know about it

<Another Question : How Many Ms Each Gear Do They Have? 30% Each is Enough?>

*hopes i got in one of those lb soon :3

Nexior
01-06-2022, 02:41 AM
So i may be the only one.. however, i strongly believe that with the limited people that have acquired 45% ms items to run LB and lack the gear to reach specific times that timed runs and LB spots in general should not be duplicated in the same map. Meaning, if i ran with a team (anyone accept demon) and i got a bad time or what not, that time will only keep getting replaced with my team’s ‘better’ of timed runs, leaving blank space and opportunity for multiple players to receive some of the banners given out after every season. Just a suggestion [emoji848]

So i may be the only one.. however, i strongly believe that with the limited people that have 24/7 can run event lb and decent gears.

So i may be the only one.. however, i strongly believe that with the limited people that have a lot $$$ to spend on locks in hc can get advantage between others ppl.

So i may be the only one.. however, i strongly believe that with the limited people that have to spend billions can run hydra/orrick/evg.

The thing is simple if not lb players who spend $$ for they own gears that game would die long time ago. What i see from expansion time in game just left lb players ,farmers left game mostly .

Nexior
01-06-2022, 02:44 AM
Tysm ! Nice to know about it

<Another Question : How Many Ms Each Gear Do They Have? 30% Each is Enough?>

*hopes i got in one of those lb soon :330% is decent for ppl who clean mobs, there must be a lider with top ms and 30% is enough only for few maps rest i would say 40% to be able to compete . Cheers

Nexior
01-06-2022, 02:47 AM
Don't waste your breath. Cinco likes the way it is now.My apologise my friends tied also.

Marosok
01-06-2022, 03:03 AM
My apologise my friends tied also.

I am not talking about ties. Lmao

gobbels
01-06-2022, 03:22 AM
Yeh after all its one rog that carries whole team with his 45-60ms gear.

+1 just cus i tried buy 45-60ms items, but failed.

Neutrone
01-06-2022, 03:24 AM
I might be misremembering, but didn't LB have separate areas for elixir runs and none elixir runs in the past? With that in mind, you could have an extra section on each timed LB with Encryptions idea (where you all run with a specific set kinda like honor gear).

This way you don't hurt the people who've monopolized timed runs + you give others an equal opportunity to participate on LB. And because everyone has the same gear that section of LB will be based more on Luck + Good planning.

Aldous
01-06-2022, 03:29 AM
It's funny how some people are against this idea now considering this was the very thing they wanted way back eminence is still on the reign. Welp, history repeats itself I guess.

Nexior
01-06-2022, 03:52 AM
Yeh after all its one rog that carries whole team with his 45-60ms gear.

+1 just cus i tried buy 45-60ms items, but failed.Who have item 60 or even 55% ms , oh sry there is sunken armor but none of Basement team havent it

I bet u havent gold to collect one top item

Nexior
01-06-2022, 03:54 AM
I might be misremembering, but didn't LB have separate areas for elixir runs and none elixir runs in the past? With that in mind, you could have an extra section on each timed LB with Encryptions idea (where you all run with a specific set kinda like honor gear).

This way you don't hurt the people who've monopolized timed runs + you give others an equal opportunity to participate on LB. And because everyone has the same gear that section of LB will be based more on Luck + Good planning.

I running timeds and as far i see first suggestion not against lb runners

Helloguyszz
01-06-2022, 04:15 AM
30% is decent for ppl who clean mobs, there must be a lider with top ms and 30% is enough only for few maps rest i would say 40% to be able to compete . Cheers

Oh cool tysm :> wish me luck pulling 40%ms+ awake on one of my items XD

Ilove_Poopoo
01-06-2022, 04:48 AM
These “limited” players can keep spending the same amount of time everyday focusing on beating their own record with no other competition, so be it. Thats fine. Also, you may want to look up the definition of ignorance and save your sanity. When newer players look at the LB scores and see the same 10 names on every single map, you think that looks good to new player? To me it seems redundant as if the population of the game is very minuscule, then… maybe the game will die sooner then expected. Sounds ignorant to try to drop a post that is supporting the population of players. Everyone has the opportunity to get ms awakes sure, but to the extent that is going to beat the same 5 players sharing different gear… probably not. Id go off with a small assumption that you are one of the 15 people that need an actual competition instead of competing with yourself. Im doing you a favor [emoji6] anyhow Happy new years!

It is referred to as a leaderboard rather than a charity.

Why are you acting as if new players are suddenly interested in leaderboards? There are other major issues with the game that have a greater impact on a new player than a leaderboard list...

Id go off with a small assumption that you are one of the 15 people that need an actual competition instead of competing with yourself.

In other words, you want to deprive your competitors of their spots because you can't get one without changing things your way.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

QuaseT
01-06-2022, 05:58 AM
I see some improvement in OP's suggestion. There are people on timed lbs that have worse gear and knowledge than others just because they run with top-tier teams. In the end, leaderboards are there for the best. It doesnt make much sense to set criteria up just to get another group of people on it imo. People will just make new chars and run with the same gear in the end to get more people on it anyways.
Unpopular opinion probably. I'd vote to add banners to new high-tier timed maps instead. I dont understand why only maps which require high % ms include banners and other maps (zodiac, portals or evg) do grant a badge or nothing. Those deserve very much a banner as reward. Those are some that I would attend myself because I aim for endgame gear and not movement speed.

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 06:41 AM
It is referred to as a leaderboard rather than a charity.

Why are you acting as if new players are suddenly interested in leaderboards? There are other major issues with the game that have a greater impact on a new player than a leaderboard list...

In other words, you want to deprive your competitors of their spots because you can't get one without changing things your way.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

This is where you get it twisted, where did i ever say that “i” need this change, its a suggestion not a pity party. So, instead of saying “my competitors” because im talking about everyone not myself. I retired from LB runs awhile ago. Thank you [emoji6]

Kystone
01-06-2022, 06:46 AM
I don’t see anyone contesting timekeepers… we don’t use demon’s set, or even run with him their for that matter. Go try it

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 06:46 AM
I see some improvement in OP's suggestion. There are people on timed lbs that have worse gear and knowledge than others just because they run with top-tier teams. In the end, leaderboards are there for the best. It doesnt make much sense to set criteria up just to get another group of people on it imo. People will just make new chars and run with the same gear in the end to get more people on it anyways.
Unpopular opinion probably. I'd vote to add banners to new high-tier timed maps instead. I dont understand why only maps which require high % ms include banners and other maps (zodiac, portals or evg) do grant a badge or nothing. Those deserve very much a banner as reward. Those are some that I would attend myself because I aim for endgame gear and not movement speed.

100% agree with that, i feel like this could be a quick adjustment and not much if a burden on STS’s part.

Kystone
01-06-2022, 06:51 AM
I don’t see anyone contesting timekeepers… we don’t use demon’s set, or even run with him their for that matter. Go try it

And do add to this, we leave it for most of the season and I don’t see anyone contesting it. Those same people complaining are the same people not even trying to beat it. If you don’t even try, don’t complain that someone else gets it. Thanks

Xyv.io
01-06-2022, 06:55 AM
If (player == inLB()){
Set score updation in lb to false;
}

Easy days....

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 06:55 AM
And do add to this, we leave it for most of the season and I don’t see anyone contesting it. Those same people complaining are the same people not even trying to beat it. If you don’t even try, don’t complain that someone else gets it. Thanks

I already spoke to you in game and i guess i didn’t make it clear but here we go, not only are you literally the only person that disagrees with this post but you’re also making statements against casper the ghost, nobody is complaining… simply making suggestions. This isn’t a thread for you specifically i think you are unaware

Kystone
01-06-2022, 06:59 AM
I already spoke to you in game and i guess i didn’t make it clear but here we go, not only are you literally the only person that disagrees with this post but you’re also making statements against casper the ghost, nobody is complaining… simply making suggestions. This isn’t a thread for you specifically i think you are unaware

I guess I should make it clear that not everything is about you and I wasn’t referring to you, maybe check the replies under YOUR thread. And no, few ppl do agree with me here

Titanium
01-06-2022, 07:20 AM
I think the best solution is to implement the same gear for everyone who does lb timed runs.

Oakmaiden
01-06-2022, 07:20 AM
The gears are op, the players are not. Mostly tho.. who cares? We all know it’s the gears, not skill.

Corviss the Lich
01-06-2022, 07:28 AM
Absolutely agreed to Oakmaiden, I think in this case making a separate Timed Lb is nice addition to exert actual skill not just gears, at least those who are dominant on gears and very skilled players have their own places in Lb.

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 07:32 AM
The gears are op, the players are not. Mostly tho.. who cares? We all know it’s the gears, not skill.

Love it [emoji23]

Nexior
01-06-2022, 07:44 AM
The gears are op, the players are not. Mostly tho.. who cares? We all know it’s the gears, not skill.XD 20 banners this season and almost 20 badges here without much effort XD

How u feel now ? Did i feed u enough?

Nexior
01-06-2022, 07:48 AM
Absolutely agreed to Oakmaiden, I think in this case making a separate Timed Lb is nice addition to exert actual skill not just gears, at least those who are dominant on gears and very skilled players have their own places in Lb.Arcane legends is pay to win no f2p . Of u wanna lb with 0 gold go for honor pvp banner.

Proud_
01-06-2022, 07:53 AM
If (player == inLB()){
Set score updation in lb to false;
}

Easy days....if(Leaderboard.Contains(Player.ign))* xD

Odesláno z mého SM-G930F pomocí Tapatalk

Aldous
01-06-2022, 08:27 AM
The gears are op, the players are not. Mostly tho.. who cares? We all know it’s the gears, not skill.90% of these timed runners may be carried but I can guarantee that there is so much more to timed runs than gears. Lol. People who say otherwise clearly have no idea how it works. You gotta learn how and when to sneak/which skills to use (yes, you do not just spam). I suggest you try it before making bold assumptions such as this.

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 08:30 AM
90% of these timed runners may be carried but I can guarantee that there is so much more to timed runs than gears. Lol. People who say otherwise clearly have no idea how it works. You gotta learn how and when to sneak/which skills to use (yes, you do not just spam). I suggest you try it before making bold assumptions such as this.

Right, given technique anyone with a decent ping can do it because i have in the past. But i do agree with you here

Voorge
01-06-2022, 08:33 AM
There is awakening event coming today. If all is about the gears throw the money they spent, get the gears they got and show everyone in this thread its about speed (;

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 08:40 AM
There is awakening event coming today. If all is about the gears throw the money they spent, get the gears they got and show everyone in this thread its about speed (;

Lol, another post i love [emoji23]

Voorge
01-06-2022, 08:45 AM
Lol, another post i love [emoji23]

I know you do, but what can u do about it? I bet you haven’t even tried running maps before posting this.

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 08:49 AM
I know you do, but what can u do about it? I bet you haven’t even tried running maps before posting this.

Im retired lmao, this post is for the community not mehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220106/444893911be242b79b42ad1c9881a2a9.jpg

Voorge
01-06-2022, 08:50 AM
I really appreciate your effort to the community showing ss from season 10 when there was completely same gameplay as it is now, makes sense

Nexior
01-06-2022, 08:52 AM
The best part of this thread some of them who complain use to spam us about 'asking' to carry someone or offering gold for carry. So throw your money and roll op awakens and do your job.
Its never ending story.

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 08:52 AM
I really appreciate your effort to the community showing ss from season 10 when there was completely same gameplay as it is now, makes sense

It only proves my point, i dont run timed anymore. So your point is invalid.

Voorge
01-06-2022, 08:54 AM
There is no such rule that says u are allowed to get one banner and retire. Its the way u did it and I feel sorry for u buddy

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 08:56 AM
There is no such rule that says u are allowed to get one banner and retire. Its the way u did it and I feel sorry for u buddy

Okay? Thanks i guess lol, theres also no rule saying that your opinion on that is relevant. Taking it a bit personal aye?

Voorge
01-06-2022, 08:59 AM
Did you just say I took it personal, while complaining about lb and „proving your point” sending ss from 2017? „X D”

Kystone
01-06-2022, 09:00 AM
Guys he ran timed 14 seasons ago in brackenridge, he’s so valid rn

Voorge
01-06-2022, 09:02 AM
Also anybody can check season 10 results and your rec isnt here. Another „X D”

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 09:07 AM
Yall are entitled to your opinions on this thread, thats its sole purpose… other then a small adjustment that could or could not be added. There is absolutely no reason to come at anyone personally. I get it, it takes skill and you can defend that point. But there are many other skilled players that don’t have the opportunity to show what they are capable of, you don’t get a 450%+ ms set overnight and thats okay. Like i said however, that one person who waits 6 months for every awakening event isn’t going to be fortunate enough to get a loaded set to run, thats besides the point. It seems to me that many of the players on LB are very consistent, good job. But there is plenty of competition in this game that wont get the chance in the spotlight due to these factors. STS has plenty on their plate… got it but a select few of you leave no room for advice. Don’t take this personal, i get the sentimental value in running timed and dedication of time and gold. *JUST ADVICE*

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 09:10 AM
Also anybody can check season 10 results and your rec isnt here. Another „X D”

I love your maturity, you sure know your stuff [emoji6]

Voorge
01-06-2022, 09:11 AM
Why can't you just admit to the false statement mr mature 🥸

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 09:12 AM
Why can't you just admit to the false statement mr mature 🥸

There is no false statement, no point in arguing with you about it[emoji23]

Voorge
01-06-2022, 09:14 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220106/62034c8ef525ba610a46930266d58f8a.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220106/260cd1f73df1df9062376059c9f1083a.jpg
Pure and enhanced times of s10. Anybody can look it up. Yet u will say it's yours that's legit [emoji1782]

Oouh No
01-06-2022, 09:16 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220106/62034c8ef525ba610a46930266d58f8a.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220106/260cd1f73df1df9062376059c9f1083a.jpg
Pure and enhanced times of s10. Anybody can look it up. Yet u will say it's yours that's legit [emoji1782]

Looks pretty legit to me. Its just weird that we got 12 seconds and they got 16. Who knows, i could be dyslexic [emoji2357]

Voorge
01-06-2022, 09:17 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?400388-Leaderboard-Season-10-Results&highlight=season+results
🥸

Geuimau
01-06-2022, 10:06 AM

Big -1

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using TapatalkThey deserve a place in the top ofc but they don't deserve all spots that's what we are talking about here :D
Good luck to u guys

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
01-06-2022, 10:17 AM
+1 however i understand the opposite and think there should be a place to remember the best of the best

Repent
01-06-2022, 01:40 PM
They invested millions if not billions in their gears therefore I see no issue in them receiving the top spots for all timed runs like they put the work in for their gears simple as that.

There are other lbs such as seasonal you can run if you want a banner those are very easy and I’ve received a banner each season for minimum amount of effort in hc or even regular seasonal.

Some lbs require lots of gold like these timed crypts i only see people who don’t want to put the effort into other lbs complain about these timed crypts.

They are not in any way the easiest lb and like it has been stated you need a strategy and a understanding of the maps you can’t just be “fast” and have a top time.

I know I’m in the minority when I say it’s fine as is but this argument I think has come up in the past as well and has been put to rest eventually hopefully this one will die out soon as well.

-Atoned

Oawaoebi
01-06-2022, 01:55 PM
I don’t want to write too much don’t have the time but i guess when we talk about getting the game active and for people spending more money into it changing those timed lbs or giving it like smth similiar like honor will benefit a lot. When the monopole of timed runner(s) is not safe and other people can also have the chance for it more and more people will try to get them. When we know now its possible everybody will go for awakening a lot of gear trying to get better speed awakes. That means some 20k dollar+ extra for sts. People will get into timed lbs mood and try to beat all and challenge is up. Game will have a big up in players who return and invest money. Just a thought.

Personally its fine for me when they have there monopolized banners but when everybody else also can get a chance when have another lb for it would be great.

Dispressor
01-06-2022, 02:33 PM
The point it's about the stack of the same people in the lb. The top players deserves top spots, but not all the spots Aviable.
did u ever see some competition were the same guy took place 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 ?
What the people are complaining about is that some lb like hauntlet and planar shouldn't be filled with multiple times of the 4-5 same people.

Repent
01-06-2022, 02:42 PM
The point it's about the stack of the same people in the lb. The top players deserves top spots, but not all the spots Aviable.
did u ever see some competition were the same guy took place 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 ?
What the people are complaining about is that some lb like hauntlet and planar shouldn't be filled with multiple times of the 4-5 same people.

I agree with this but like it was stated earlier most of these people don't even try for timed lb they just complain and say it is unfair or they are "retired" from running it.

Yum
01-06-2022, 02:45 PM
Speaking of lb. Winter event badge is missing

BaronB
01-06-2022, 07:10 PM
Sigh...

Nothing is wrong with Leaderboards.

Go make a legit team, spend a good time playing together and often, help each other out and go and compete.

Its simple.

Most of you know what you need to do in maps and have enough funds to get the gears.

The problem a lot of you have is you want it for yourselves and not interested in actually becoming friends and making teams with others along with truly dedicating yourselves like the people that's being complained about.

If half the people agreeing with the OP actually got together and dedicated themselves as much as the Basement team does... Then we would see a lot more of a variety of players on those Leaderboards.

shadowronn
01-08-2022, 03:25 AM
Look, if OP awakening and good gears were banned for the timed runs then the people on the LB would stop buying plat to buy those gears which is bad for STS revenue. Doesn’t seem to be in their best business interest to un incentivize their company’s biggest spenders. Idk just my thoughts.

Titanium
01-08-2022, 05:22 AM
Asking people to stop whining and go buy gear, not so encouraging since everybody knows the gear is getting passed along.

At the end of the day, the records are not personal. Banners are for everyone. Its hilarious to see someone holding 15 banners which look the same and having the same color. Last i checked you cannot wear more than one.

BaronB
01-08-2022, 10:33 AM
Asking people to stop whining and go buy gear, not so encouraging since everybody knows the gear is getting passed along.

Your right, and as I've said many of times it isn't all about the gears its actually establishing a legit team/group of friends... why if even half the people that are complaining got together wouldn't be over night but would see more competition for Record LB.

Its never encouraged to loan gears etc as it always comes with its risks of course etc but its fair to say its EXTREMELY difficult to do it all alone if not near impossible.

Thats a calculated risk/cost I suppose a person can make for themselves and any results/consequence that comes of those decisions as well.

At the end of the day, the records are not personal. Banners are for everyone. Its hilarious to see someone holding 15 banners which look the same and having the same color. Last i checked you cannot wear more than one.

Also true... tho can display the collection of banners in homes whilst wearing one... however the best would be if we could also show banners in Guildhalls!!

We would also need 1k+ guildhall/house slots

*hint hint wink wink @STS*

1 <3

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 06:33 PM
Well to wrap up this thread, high society disagrees.

Roblox
01-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Anyone who disagrees with this thread is basically the ones abusing lb and they don't want others to compete they only see it as a profit and to bully others off lb. I disagree with the "become a friend" with this particular group comment, I know couple guys who try to pay for a spot and somehow they ended up having beef with this particular group of lb abusers. My thought is that Devs should 100% look into this because it really isn't fair and these same guys are using alts as well transferring gears to get others just to get people off lb which makes no sense.

|Ares|
01-08-2022, 08:37 PM
Anyone who disagrees with this thread is basically the ones abusing lb and they don't want others to compete they only see it as a profit and to bully others off lb. I disagree with the "become a friend" with this particular group comment, I know couple guys who try to pay for a spot and somehow they ended up having beef with this particular group of lb abusers. My thought is that Devs should 100% look into this because it really isn't fair and these same guys are using alts as well transferring gears to get others just to get people off lb which makes no sense.

I'm just like

xDD on this. Honestly

Roblox
01-08-2022, 08:54 PM
I'm just like

xDD on this. Honestly

I'm glad you replied at least you know everyone is talking about you....

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 08:54 PM
I'm just like

xDD on this. Honestly

You’re probably are

Kystone
01-08-2022, 09:27 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220109/dc446610a1f9edba67acf3b3d5936f4f.jpg

It’S nOt A hAtE pOsT bRo [emoji22][emoji22]

Roblox
01-08-2022, 09:32 PM

It's not a vanity or gear borrowing thread what are you here for? All I see you doing is causing extra drama...

Kystone
01-08-2022, 09:39 PM
It's not a vanity or gear borrowing thread what are you here for? All I see you doing is causing extra drama...

And it’s not a deadbeat merchant thread either? Buy another ghost set for 500m? Cry about dragkin temple from a year 4 months ago still? XD

Roblox
01-08-2022, 09:42 PM
And it’s not a deadbeat merchant thread either? Buy another ghost set for 500m? Cry about dragkin temple from a year 4 months ago still? XD

My guy you literally beg all your buddies for everything gtfo here at least I can afford what I want. I could careless what happen 4 years ago this thread is about the present abuse your little homies got going on being selfish to everyone on lb. Well, you guys aren't even friends yall just a bunch of guys who tolerate each other just for lb.

Kystone
01-08-2022, 09:48 PM
My guy you literally beg all your buddies for everything gtfo here at least I can afford what I want. I could careless what happen 4 years ago this thread is about the present abuse your little homies got going on being selfish to everyone on lb.

If you’re butthurt I didn’t carry u just say so XD getting personal in every thread I’m in just gets a little weird honestly. It’s ok if you’re obsessed with me. Also acting like u know anything about so-called “lb” is kinda sad considering you’ve never been on one 🤷

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 09:48 PM

I am really glad that im that important but it also looks like that guy in game said the right thing

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Thanks though Kystone, shows that you’ll screenshot literally anything [emoji23] . You out of literally everyone here make absolutely no sense.

Roblox
01-08-2022, 09:55 PM
If you’re butthurt I didn’t carry u just say so XD getting personal in every thread I’m in just gets a little weird honestly. It’s ok if you’re obsessed with me. Also acting like u know anything about so-called “lb” is kinda sad considering you’ve never been on one ��

I don't respect a "begger" and you can say whatever you want. Yeah, carry people around with gears that aren't yours lol? Show proof of me ever begging to run lb. I honestly don't associate myself with "wanna be's" this is my last response, you are honestly not worth going back and forth with buddy lol.

Kystone
01-08-2022, 10:00 PM
Thanks though Kystone, shows that you’ll screenshot literally anything [emoji23] . You out of literally everyone here make absolutely no sense.

What lol

I don't respect a "begger" and you can say whatever you want. Yeah, carry people around with gears that aren't yours lol? Show proof of me ever begging to run lb I honestly don't associate myself with "wanna be's" this is my last response your honestly not worth going back and forth with buddy lol.

Aaaaaaaand what gear did I borrow again? Who did I beg? 🤨🤓 Kinda confusing ngl. Let’s stay on topic

If you’re tired of seeing our names, go beat it 🤷 I don’t complain when I’m not able to achieve something

Roblox
01-08-2022, 10:09 PM
What lol

Aaaaaaaand what gear did I borrow again? Who did I beg? ���� Kinda confusing ngl. Let’s stay on topic

If you’re tired of seeing our names, go beat it �� I don’t complain when I’m not able to achieve something

Yeah and you can go kick rocks buddy... no one ask a begger to put his two cents in here. I'll never forget that day you were begging that guy to use his infernal set lol but you got all the nerve to be on here running your keyboard off lol. So many screenshots in past of you begging to use people stuff lol you know so much about everyone in here but everyone here is 100% richer than you lol

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 10:11 PM
Stop carrying on Kystone. you are no longer putting any relevance to this post, now all of sudden.. once again… its about you? Tell me where anyone in this entire thread has indicated that they are trying to beat your record? Nobody cares. The post is about making room for other players that you actually have to compete against, not about us attempting to[emoji848]. You make no since … thats what lol. Seems to me like some of y’all HS members need to get put back on the leash, nothings changed since I’ve left. Once again… your records… wont see the light of day when the game dies. Take the “congratulations” for what its worth. Im just here to make suggestions not baby sit[emoji2357]

Kystone
01-08-2022, 10:17 PM
Yeah and you can go kick rocks buddy... no one ask a begger to put his two cents in here. I'll never forget that day you were begging that guy to use his infernal set lol but you got all the nerve to be on here running your keyboard off lol. So many screenshots in past of you begging to use people stuff lol you know so much about everyone in here but everyone here is 100% richer than you lol

Clown status, didn’t beg anyone, show ss pls or go away

Stop carrying on Kystone. you are no longer putting any relevance to this post, now all of sudden.. once again… its about you? Tell me where anyone in this entire thread has indicated that they are trying to beat your record? Nobody cares. The post is about making room for other players that you actually have to compete against, not about us attempting to[emoji848]. You make no since … thats what lol. Seems to me like some of y’all HS members need to get put back on the leash, nothings changed since I’ve left. Once again… your records… wont see the light of day when the game dies. Take the “congratulations” for what its worth. Im just here to make suggestions not baby sit[emoji2357]

Lmk when u have a valid argument against us, thanks.

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 10:19 PM

You came on my thread, dont tell others to go away [emoji24]this is my last post here, insanity has repeat itself

Kystone
01-08-2022, 10:22 PM
You came on my thread, dont tell others to go away [emoji24]this is my last post here, insanity has repeat itself

That wasn’t a valid argument

Roblox
01-08-2022, 10:22 PM

Lol, clown? maybe you should look in the mirror more often before you call someone names and lol oh trust me people sent me SS of you begging on LINE they are pretty embarrassing XD. At least I don't friend people to use they hard earn items lol.

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 10:24 PM
That wasn’t a valid argument

If i wanted to argue with ya, id invite you to a discord call [emoji2357] https://discord.gg/ezw9hwKj / whenever youre ready [emoji846]

Kystone
01-08-2022, 10:35 PM
If i wanted to argue with ya, id invite you to a discord call [emoji2357] https://discord.gg/ezw9hwKj / whenever youre ready [emoji846]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220109/3700b01757eebf4c1fd2e6746bad3537.jpg

Lol, clown? maybe you should look in the mirror more often before you call someone names and lol oh trust me people sent me SS of you begging on LINE they are pretty embarrassing XD. At least I don't friend people to use they hard earn items lol.

Send?

BaronB
01-08-2022, 10:40 PM
I know couple guys who try to pay for a spot and somehow they ended up having beef with this particular group of lb abusers.

You just said it yourself...

You know people have tried to pay and instead of getting LB they got a bad reaction from people who actually putting in the work to obtain it...

An that seems suspect to you?...

Is this the level our community is at?

That its suspect when someone trying to pay the easy way gets rejected lol...

Seems like actually making friends and genuine bonds with people to compete and be the best means nothing to people playing a MMRPG...

Yet that's EXACTLY what I keep telling people to do...

Let that sink in a moment...

|Ares|
01-08-2022, 11:31 PM

Use all that pointless toxic hate energy into the so called leaderboard so maybe you can score something. It's just embarrassing at this point.

|Ares|
01-08-2022, 11:34 PM

Regarding you mate its not "nothings changed since I've left". You got kicked, pretty much twice for leeching HC aps from our players and then ongoing toxic behaviour. Thank you, next.

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Regarding you mate its not "nothings changed since I've left". You got kicked, pretty much twice for leeching HC aps from our players and then ongoing toxic behaviour. Thank you, next.

First of all i was one of the best HC rogues at start so thats cap, i got kicked because i flexed gold and people got upset. I don’t need to leech off of anyone, ask around, you have the wrong person bud

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 11:38 PM
First of all i was one of the best HC rogues at start so thats cap, i got kicked because i flexed gold and people got upset. I don’t need to leech off of anyone, ask around, you have the wrong person bud

Leech tho right? https://youtu.be/rKfpDudQz0U

|Ares|
01-08-2022, 11:41 PM

say that again

"I got kicked because"

Thats nowhere near the "nothing changed since I've left". Opinion became an irrelevant fact in just this right moment.
I got nothing to add. Good night

Encryptions
01-08-2022, 11:41 PM

:) Ok why was I told to gtfo? I seem to have asked this question over 10x to you guys and never have gotten a single answer to my question but only have gotten the subject changed on me about something nonrelated. Though I'd love to hear your answer because last time I checked I joined HS and was never active since I was working 18-20 hour shifts so the time I was on; I was either helping people with info / maps or afk in my house.

All I ask for is a simple answer. Thats it, I have asked over and over but have never gotten the answer.

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 11:42 PM
say that again

"I got kicked because"

Thats nowhere near the "nothing changed since I've left". Opinion became an irrelevant fact in just this right moment.

Another one making absolutely no sense [emoji24]. Goodnight, you can use it

Roblox
01-08-2022, 11:44 PM
You just said it yourself...

You know people have tried to pay and instead of getting LB they got a bad reaction from people who actually putting in the work to obtain it...

An that seems suspect to you?...

Is this the level our community is at?

That its suspect when someone trying to pay the easy way gets rejected lol...

Seems like actually making friends and genuine bonds with people to compete and be the best means nothing to people playing a MMRPG...

Yet that's EXACTLY what I keep telling people to do...

Let that sink in a moment...

I think you do best as you always do in expedition by not type at all. Have no time to argue with you and your homies.

Roblox
01-08-2022, 11:46 PM
:) Ok why was I told to gtfo? I seem to have asked this question over 10x to you guys and never have gotten a single answer to my question but only have gotten the subject changed on me about something nonrelated. Though I'd love to hear your answer because last time I checked I joined HS and was never active since I was working 18-20 hour shifts so the time I was on; I was either helping people with info / maps or afk in my house.

Wow, look at that not surprising at all. I’ve heard stories how these guys toxic and this screenshot just prove it all enough how toxic these guys are and a bully.

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 11:53 PM
say that again

"I got kicked because"

Hey man, she/her/they/them/cricket, idk you do just as bad stepping into this thread as the rest of High Society. Not only were you terrible back in the day at PvP, you have practically 85% of the Al Community hating on you for obvious reasons. Should’ve just kept your comment in the back if your head.

|Ares|
01-08-2022, 11:56 PM

All I ask for is a simple answer. Thats it, I have asked over and over but have never gotten the answer.

I've replied to that in thread that was taken down + your video you removed from your own youtube channel where you called me slurs. :)
And that screenshot is photoshopped (I never used ever Rogue icon on forum... how sad is that). Record you going through your mailbox on forum. :)

|Ares|
01-08-2022, 11:59 PM
Hey man, she/her/they/them/cricket, idk you do just as bad stepping into this thread as the rest of High Society. Not only were you terrible back in the day at PvP, you have practically 85% of the Al Community hating on you for obvious reasons. Should’ve just kept your comment in the back if your head.

How to get forum permabanned for homophobia and slurs in 3...2...1...

Oouh No
01-08-2022, 11:59 PM

Homophobia? Just wanted to make sure i dont assume your pronouns … respect, if you will

|Ares|
01-09-2022, 12:01 AM
Homophobia? Just wanted to make sure i dont assume your pronouns … respect, if you will

Sad life isn't it, no arguments but gonna throw irrelevant stuff in. Why so mad?

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:02 AM
Sad life isn't it, no arguments but gonna throw irrelevant stuff in. Why so mad?

Ohh but when you say specific things to other people its okay? Gotcha

Roblox
01-09-2022, 12:02 AM

You can say whatever you want but when someone says something rude/disgusting to you it's automatically wrong mhm...

That screenshot isn't photoshopped you could literally see it's from mobile.

Repent
01-09-2022, 12:03 AM

I'm confused you're allowed to insult people on forums and tell people to "gtfo" of threads but when it happens to you suddenly you feel attacked? Correct me if I'm wrong but that seems to be very hypocritical of you.

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:04 AM
Whats the ban going to say? “You’ve been banned for calling Ares a cricket” [emoji23]you gotta come better then that

|Ares|
01-09-2022, 12:04 AM
*Cries in 18 banners per season*.

Good night :}

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:06 AM

Wow such a flex welp heres mine… *Cries with a bachelors degree, free tuition, and slaying bodies for his country * , see the difference… youre living virtual my guy, snap into reality

Repent
01-09-2022, 12:06 AM

So it's right that you make alts and run timed lbs on your alts to prevent others from obtaining the spots on lb?

You have some ego issues, nah scratch that you got some daddy/mommy issues stop being a prick to everyone because you think you're better than us.

|Ares|
01-09-2022, 12:08 AM
So it's right that you make alts and run timed lbs on your alts to prevent others from obtaining the spots on lb?

You have some ego issues, nah scratch that you got some daddy/mommy issues stop being a prick to everyone because you think you're better than us.

I obviously run on different classes + You don't even know me so you know nothing. Lol

Roblox
01-09-2022, 12:09 AM

Wow, I even found out your alt is "crown" I saw so many duplicate records from those other characters you transfer gears onto so sad people like you are selfish to the community. You are clearly in guilt for replying to this thread in the first place because you know the problem you causing and everyone is trying to get this issue resolved that you and your homies created.

|Ares|
01-09-2022, 12:11 AM
Wow, I even found out your alt is "crown" I saw so much duplicate records from those other characters you transfer gears onto so sad people like you are selfish to the community.

What is there to be finding out? I don't hide anything. xD
Holy people, you guys seriously are coming after me like I'm hiding something or trying to manipulate whatever.
Slurs, insults, hate daily so I'll just respond with whatever makes you happy to carry on hating or sending photoshopped content.
Not to mention talking about me like you know whilst I don't know any of you, how convenient.

Carry on, really do your best if that's what you want.

Repent
01-09-2022, 12:12 AM
I obviously run on different classes + You don't even know me so you know nothing. Lol

I'm sorry but that isn't the case I do know you and your friends wow what a small world!

I know people in arcane legends SHOCKER! To say that a top player knows nothing is amusing keep living in your little princess Dream

See how I bolded unnecessary words in my post? Seem familiar?

Kystone
01-09-2022, 12:13 AM

Ok if we didn’t do that you still wouldn’t get a record

|Ares|
01-09-2022, 12:14 AM
I'm sorry but that isn't the case I do know you and your friends wow what a small world!

I know people in arcane legends SHOCKER! To say that a top player knows nothing is amusing keep living in your little princess Dream

You don't know me, you just know me being around, know my name and can slander it however you like.
We're not friends, I don't know your real name, I don't know nothing about you.

See the difference? "You don't" is the key here. Honestly, why so mad still.

|Ares|
01-09-2022, 12:17 AM

Also the fact of me preventing people from getting spots? What would change if I run everything on 1 class? I would still do exactly same times on maps like I do normally? Who am I stopping from beating those? lol

Roblox
01-09-2022, 12:18 AM
What is there to be finding out? I don't hide anything. xD
Holy people, you guys seriously are coming after me like I'm hiding something or trying to manipulate whatever.
Slurs, insults, hate daily so I'll just respond with whatever makes you happy to carry on hating or sending photoshopped content.
Not to mention talking about me like you know whilst I don't know any of you, how convenient.

Carry on, really do your best if that's what you want.

Yeah, you type your keyboard off but you keep playing this "proven till guilty" it's not working here and your own "guildies" are exposing you Hopefully, cinco can resolve this LB issue. Just because you don't know someone doesn't mean people don't know of your actions...lol

Repent
01-09-2022, 12:20 AM
You don't know me, you just know me being around, know my name and can slander it however you like.
We're not friends, I don't know your real name, I don't know nothing about you.

See the difference? "You don't" is the key here. Honestly, why so mad still.

Just because I don't know you doesn't mean I am unaware of your actions. Lmao that's like saying since I don't know the president of the United States I can't form an opinion of him if he does some unjust and wrong things.

You need to educate yourself before attacking people on forums. Just because your daddy didn't teach you how to handle criticism doesn't mean you need to lash at us because of your other issues.

Encryptions
01-09-2022, 12:21 AM
I've replied to that in thread that was taken down + your video you removed from your own youtube channel where you called me slurs. :)
And that screenshot is photoshopped (I never used ever Rogue icon on forum... how sad is that). Record you going through your mailbox on forum. :)

Don't worry the vid is still there, slurs? So calling you what you are is a slur? Ok then if someone calls me hetro I will make sure to get offended by it.
"Photoshop" you guys use this excuse for every post, whats funny is the posts are actually there in the forums yet you say its photoshop, if you want links to see posts of people tting me I can gladly send the links.
Once again I simply ask why was I banned from the guild and then sh1t talked in the guild chat in which your members send me screenshots of. You people don't even realize it but every thing you say and do is seen by those in silence. I get sent a lot that gets said.
You guys simply do not give any respect towards people what so ever, I talk to alot of people in AL and have been told by so many on how you guys are always treating them poorly. I am losing my generosity more and more each day, I always call things out before they happen and the thing is when I say things too early people tend to look at me as if I am crazy until they open their eyes and realize I am right.

|Ares|
01-09-2022, 12:21 AM
Yeah, you type your keyboard off but you keep playing this "proven till guilty" it's not working here and your own "guildies" are exposing you Hopefully, cinco can resolve this LB issue. Just because you don't know someone doesn't mean people don't know of your actions...lol

I am guilty of what exactly? I'm so lost lol

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:22 AM
I am guilty of what exactly? I'm so lost lol

|Ares|
01-09-2022, 12:30 AM
Just because I don't know you doesn't mean I am unaware of your actions. Lmao that's like saying since I don't know the president of the United States I can't form an opinion of him if he does some unjust and wrong things.

You need to educate yourself before attacking people on forums. Just because your daddy didn't teach you how to handle criticism doesn't mean you need to lash at us because of your other issues.

Wait what? Who am I attacking on forum? There's like 4 of you here coming at me though, that's kinda strong.
It's not criticism when all your facts are bland and don't make any sense btw.

Naaabmage
01-09-2022, 12:31 AM
Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!!

AucResearcher
01-09-2022, 12:33 AM
Dang how is this thread not closed yet XD

Pac
01-09-2022, 12:33 AM
Ha

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

musasun
01-09-2022, 12:35 AM
Demon, they really love the attention you give them. If you feed the trolls they will come back for more. They can't win timed maps, they complain. They would be quiet as f#&k if the tables were turned and they had the ability to put up records. As a matter of fact, I'd bet money they would also try to set records on all the maps. The same thing they hate is the same thing they'd do. Jeez, you're all so caught up about a lb that shouldn't even concern you. You're not geared/specd for that lb. Gtfoh. Go cry about bd/Ed spec'd lb for a little bit.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Repent
01-09-2022, 12:36 AM
Wait what? Who am I attacking on forum? There's like 4 of you here coming at me though, that's kinda strong.
It's not criticism when all your facts are bland and don't make any sense btw.

I feel like you need to brush up on your English and possibly pick up a dictionary and leave your man/she cave

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:37 AM
Demon, they really love the attention you give them. If you feed the trolls they will come back for more. They can't win timed maps, they complain. They would be quiet as f#&k if the tables were turned and they had the ability to put up records. As a matter of fact, I'd bet money they would also try to set records on all the maps. The same thing they hate is the same thing they'd do. Jeez, you're all so caught up about a lb that shouldn't even concern you. You're not geared/specd for that lb. Gtfoh. Go cry about bd/Ed spec'd lb for a little bit.

Rescue team must’ve been called, little do you know… the community doesn’t care about your reply or demons. Just an fyi

Neutrone
01-09-2022, 12:38 AM
Will they make it to 150 comments? Find out on the next episode of Keeping up with the Arlorians..

Repent
01-09-2022, 12:38 AM

Who are you?

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:39 AM
Will they make it to 150 comments? Find out on the next episode of Keeping up with the Arlorians..

Im dying bruh [emoji23]

musasun
01-09-2022, 12:40 AM
Who tf are you? You're definitely new. I never heard of you.

BaronB
01-09-2022, 12:40 AM
I think you do best as you always do in expedition by not type at all. Have no time to argue with you and your homies.

There isn't an argument? You would do better to stop embarrassing yourself further...

Just you admitting pretty much people should be able to buy LB banners and its suspect that they cant.

GG

Encryptions admitting in his own videos he creates fake SS to drum up drama and attention...

Seems like a very truthful source of information...

GG

Oouh No/tac admitting you got kicked out for "flexing gold"... besides sounding like a rather sad thing to be doing, not that I ever remember you ever being in my guild, we dont kick people flexing low self-esteem... also seems to think like 3/5 people make up 85% of the games community...

Sound like a really nice person with an identity crisis...

GG

Tell you all what...

Don't like High Society being the best guild in the game?

Go put that money where your mouths are make a guild and go do better.

Good Luck!

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:41 AM
Who tf are you? You're definitely new. I never heard of you.

If you kindly go to the LB You’ll see his name. Your just as relevant as that level 2 sorcerer in windmoore

Repent
01-09-2022, 12:43 AM
If you kindly go to the LB You’ll see his name. Your just as relevant as that level 2 sorcerer in windmoore

Why thank you kind sir for educating the peasants of Arlor.

Kelyx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkwho

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

AucResearcher
Sheeeeeeshhhhhh

Kystone

And if you check results you’ll see he has a banner u don’t have

musasun
01-09-2022, 12:44 AM
And to the op, you're not geared for those lb spots. It's ok, son. Don't worry, HS got callus on their hands they can handle that.

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:44 AM

Oof seems like you don’t actually know me! I have those banners [emoji23]

Repent
01-09-2022, 12:45 AM

Why thank you kind sir for educating another peasant of Arlor.

Kystone
01-09-2022, 12:46 AM
Oof seems like you don’t actually know me! I have those banners [emoji23]

14 seasons ago on bracken right? Where the results show you didn’t get it?

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:46 AM
14 seasons ago on bracken right? Where the results show you didn’t get it?

Im not even trying to flex but now i feel like i have to, wheres your 5b vanity items? I can afford any banner you got big dawg

BaronB
01-09-2022, 12:47 AM
Hang on just hear me out...

If you want banners...

Repent
01-09-2022, 12:47 AM
hang on just hear me out...

If you want banners...

whoaaaa if i join hs i get carried in timed runs!!! Sign me up now

Kystone
01-09-2022, 12:48 AM
Im not even trying to flex but now i feel like i have to, wheres your 5b vanity items? I can afford any banner you got big dawg

XD

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:48 AM
Well unfortunately to say for all your hard work and dedication making a guild. It probably the last thing that matters on AL [emoji23]

BaronB
01-09-2022, 12:49 AM

You cant afford anything that's not for sale...

Thats why all the salt... that's clearly been established now no?

Kelyx
01-09-2022, 12:49 AM

All I ask for is a simple answer. Thats it, I have asked over and over but have never gotten the answer.I asked and got free banner idk what are u on about jejejejejejejejeje

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:51 AM
You cant afford anything that's not for sale...

Thats why all the salt... that's clearly been established now no?

Got my PVP banner back in the day too? Thats not for sale. No point in flexing banners, not a single time did i once again say i wanted to be on LB lmao

BaronB
01-09-2022, 12:51 AM
whoaaaa if i join hs i get carried in timed runs!!! Sign me up now

We dishing em out like

BaronB
01-09-2022, 12:53 AM
Got my PVP banner back in the day too? Thats not for sale. No point in flexing banners, not a single time did i once again say i wanted to be on LB lmao

So no interest in LB banners whatsoever your saying?

Fair enough.

Ill take that as your goodbye from this thread then :)

Next.

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 12:56 AM
So no interest in LB banners whatsoever your saying?

Fair enough.

Ill take that as your goodbye from this thread then :)

Next.

Well since i made this thread i dont think thats the case. For someone who looks homeless fresh out of an Alcoholics Anonymous group thats kinda demanding [emoji26]

|Ares|
01-09-2022, 12:58 AM
I'm confused you're allowed to insult people on forums and tell people to "gtfo" of threads but when it happens to you suddenly you feel attacked? Correct me if I'm wrong but that seems to be very hypocritical of you.

I'm allowed to respond to people that have admitted and been proven to PHOTOSHOP screenshots and comments. Especially when those were about me. I don't mind having a chat with you in game and explain if you wish. I'm not biting, really.

Matrix.war
01-09-2022, 01:00 AM
I sincerely blame Aeby

musasun
Since you're attacking him personally, I think you need to lay off the thread you created. You're letting your emotions get the best out of you. You're L. A. F.

Repent
I'm allowed to respond to people that have admitted and been proven to PHOTOSHOP screenshots and comments. Especially when those were about me. I don't mind having a chat with you in game and explain if you wish. I'm not biting, really.

I would love to see proof of the photoshop that you continue to talk about. I have dabbled in those arts myself and it seems like the image that was uploaded in this thread was not touched at all. Sure hit me up in-game some time ign - Atoned

Oouh No
I sincerely blame Aeby

Thank you for the first 2 individuals that ive never had a problem with, but sincerely, yes aebys fault

Repent
01-09-2022, 01:02 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220109/f490e6950a454111f580f5f2812f63c1.jpg

Ay kystone bru this fool ain't CU keep my guild outta this dawg I ain't never did you wrong.

Kystone
01-09-2022, 01:04 AM
Ay kystone bru this fool ain't CU keep my guild outta this dawg I ain't never did you wrong.

Shet my bad bro 😤🤒

BaronB
01-09-2022, 01:05 AM
Well since i made this thread i dont think thats the case. For someone who looks homeless fresh out of an Alcoholics Anonymous group thats kinda demanding [emoji26]

Trying to take personal digs?

Would you rather i trimmed my beard and dressed up for you in pictures or videos?

Lol... ill send you a link to my onlyfans if you want?

This is as far as your replies have gotten clearly shows what a waste of time and most likely attention seeking thread this is.

Thank you for exposing yourself :) saves a lot of effort of having to actually do anything besides tell the truth and watch you stumble over your own fantasies ^.^

When a homeless-looking bum out of AA can articulate a discussion better than some with "bachelors degree, free tuition," makes me tad concern for the education system these days...

*shugs*

Repent
01-09-2022, 01:07 AM

Would you rather i trimmed my beard and dressed up for you in pictures or videos?

This is as far as your replies have gotten clearly shows what a waste of time and most likely attention seeking thread this is.

Thank you for exposing yourself :) saves a lot of effort of having to actually do anything besides tell the truth and watch you stumble over your own fantasies ^.^

When a homeless-looking bum out of AA can articulate a discussion better than some with "bachelors degree, free tuition," makes me tad concern for the education system these days...

*shugs*

Dude Americas education system is broken lmao

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 01:08 AM

*shugs*

You’re stuck in the 80s… we have emojis now man, dont have to do that anime shenanigans. Im proud that you believe you can ‘articulate’ in a competitive manner. But atleast you know your place as far as the AA goes, itll get you better I promise

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 01:11 AM

*shugs*

Anything is better to dress up with other then a HS shirt everyday. Over here advertising the wrong graphics for these children [emoji2357] keep it PG Bill cosby

musasun
01-09-2022, 01:18 AM
Talk about slaying bodies and then keep it pg. Bruh the level of cringe you put out is over 9000. Don't make me check your infantryman card. We can compare dd214 see which one of us has gotten the C. I. B. And which one of us just claims it on a game forum.

BaronB
01-09-2022, 01:19 AM
Anything is better to dress up with other then a HS shirt everyday. Over here advertising the wrong graphics for these children [emoji2357] keep it PG Bill cosby

You seem to be taking this down a very dark path considering your apparent concern about kids... whats next R Kelly jokes Mr.Educated?

Notice how I've not actually made any personal digs except the so call education you trying to brag esp how you'll happily advertise "slaying bodies" on a gaming forum that contradicts said bragging.

For the record if I really was part of the AA I wouldn't be in the responsible positions I am at work in real life managing hotels/Bars for a living with not only 100+ members of staffs well being to consider and look after but also customers of all ages that come into my establishment of work.

Either your education really is a cause for concern or your lies are going to be exposed...

Just leave it there is the best and last kind of advice I can offer you now.

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 01:20 AM
Talk about slaying bodies and then keep it pg. Bruh the level of cringe you put out is over 9000. Don't make me check your infantryman card. We can compare dd214 see which one of us has gotten the C. I. B. And which one of us just claims it on a game forum.

We most certainly can, might want to have someone clear the word cringe for ya. Slaying bodies is pg man, nothing inappropriate about it [emoji2357]

Repent
01-09-2022, 01:23 AM
We most certainly can, might want to have someone clear the word cringe for ya. Slaying bodies is pg man, nothing inappropriate about it [emoji2357]

My mother says the term "slaying bodies" has sexual connotations

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 01:23 AM
You seem to be taking this down a very dark path considering your apparent concern about kids... whats next R Kelly jokes Mr.Educated?

Notice how I've not actually made any personal digs except the so call education you trying to brag esp how you'll happily advertise "slaying bodies" on a gaming forum that contradicts said bragging.

For the record if I really was part of the AA I wouldn't be in the responsible positions I am at work in real life managing hotels/Bars for a living with not only 100+ members of staffs well being to consider and look after but also customers of all ages that come into my establishment of work.

Either your education really is a cause for concern or your lies are going to be exposed...

Just leave it there is the best and last kind of advice I can offer you now.

I dont need advice quite frankly, your guild decided to come onto a thread and turn it into something further. Do what you gotta do in life but the moment somebody takes it personal don’t be surprised if i do the same thing.

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 01:26 AM

Sounds like something someone 3 years into army would say

musasun
01-09-2022, 01:28 AM
You're claiming bodies on a game forum. That's cringe. Checks out (articulated clown face emoji). Back to the op, you're not ms specd, it's totally fine if you and the rest of your friends are not on the lb for those maps.

Repent
01-09-2022, 01:28 AM
I dont need advice quite frankly, your guild decided to come onto a thread and turn it into something further. Do what you gotta do in life but the moment somebody takes it personal don’t be surprised if i do the same thing.

Actually, I'm not in high society sadly otherwise I could have so many banners!!! I think you should give some credit where it is due I personally have turned this thread into something further with some other arlorian peasants who shall not be named

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 01:29 AM
You're claiming bodies on a game forum. That's cringe. Checks out (articulated clown face emoji). Back to the op, you're not ms specd, it's totally fine if you and the rest of your friends are not on the lb for those maps.

Its like the 12th time said, im not aiming for it. I could if i wanted to however that isnt the argument, apparently you don’t understand comedy

Repent
01-09-2022, 01:30 AM

Who are you seriously?

Kelyx
01-09-2022, 01:33 AM
Who are you seriously?Who

Repent
01-09-2022, 01:33 AM
Who

asked, now leave child

BaronB
01-09-2022, 01:34 AM

Your post is asking to make changes to LB which it doesn't need and the people that run those LB the most come here to voice their opinion on this public debate you instigated and guess what...

Most of the people running those LBs happen to be in my guild.

Want to try act like you weren't aware? behave yourself.

You're wealthy enough for the gears. good.

There's a few others out there that sort of know what their doing. great.

So as suggested before instead of trying to change something. Go actually join up with people make bonds and compete if LBs concern you enough to make a thread about it.

Dont let your own ego hault your development.

You're never too old to learn.

Kelyx
01-09-2022, 01:36 AM
asked, now leave childOww, looks. Seems like you are the child here lmao.

Go ask your mom for some milk and go to sleep, k i d.

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 01:36 AM
Oww, looks. Seems like you are the child here lmao.

Dont act like you werent about to respond with “asked”, stop trolling random

Repent
01-09-2022, 01:37 AM
Oww, looks. Seems like you are the child here lmao.

Your right I would have to ask my mom for some milk bc my dad left looking for milk years ago thanks for reminding me again :uncomfortableness:

Kelyx
01-09-2022, 01:39 AM
Dont act like you werent about to respond with “asked”, stop trolling random

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkExcuse me Megamind, how u know what i would text? Mad cuz bad. Ask for a banner maybe u will get it soon

Repent
01-09-2022, 01:40 AM
Excuse me Megamind, how would u know what i would text? Mad cuz bad. Ask for a banner maybe u will get it soon

Who are you?

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 01:40 AM
So what you are saying is that anytime i have a suggestion i should just come to you because you manage AL right? You can have an opinion…cool, not that itll suit someone who sits in expedition 25/8 and doesnt play. BUT, dont try to make an argument saying that says what shouldnt or should be added, atleast provide a WHY?

musasun
01-09-2022, 01:56 AM
Who are you?
Who are you seriously?Son, you know who I am. I just went to the store to buy milk.

BaronB
01-09-2022, 01:56 AM
So what you are saying is that anytime i have a suggestion i should just come to you because you manage AL right? You can have an opinion…cool, not that itll suit someone who sits in expedition 25/8 and doesnt play. BUT, dont try to make an argument saying that says what shouldnt or should be added, atleast provide a WHY?

You must be right... I clearly must not play at all. Sound argument. Great logic.

The teams that are mostly dominating LB right now, what changes if you add more variations to the LB?

Their already the ones making so much effort to make sure they get them and honed those skills after years etc otherwise every tom phil and harry with good MS would be getting the best record times randomly every season.

No instead its consistently the same people.

When you can get mostly same gear and pets as them whats the difference?

that's what you should be asking yourself.

Oh lets make it so once you get on LB u cant get on it again... so what would be the point of striving to stay the best?

In a dynamic game you need to keep with the times otherwise they would drop off eventually after a season or 2... but they dont.

Instead as someone whos even involved with it all I'm even telling you if half the people complaining/trying to pay for LB actually got together and made teams and devoted their time as much as the current ones do then you would actually see some competition.

It isn't impossible. It isn't broken. Just refusing to go about things in a different way.

What you even suggested in the first post takes out the competitive edge in the game with LBs as well which would, in turn, make it duller.

Need more ?

Repent
01-09-2022, 01:57 AM
son, you know who i am. I just went to the store to buy milk.

Sent from my sm-n986u1 using tapatalk

dad??? You"ve returned???

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 01:57 AM
You must be right... I clearly must not play at all. Sound argument. Great logic.

The teams that are mostly dominating LB right now, what changes if you add more variations to the LB?

Their already the ones making so much effort to make sure they get them and honed those skills after years etc otherwise every tom phil and harry with good MS would be getting the best record times randomly every season.

Oh lets make it so once you get on LB u cant get on it again... so what would be the point of striving to stay the best?

In a dynamic game you need to keep with the times otherwise they would drop off eventually after a season or 2... but they dont.

Instead as someone whos even involved with it all I'm even telling you if half the people complaining/trying to pay for LB actually got together and made teams and devoted their time as much as the current ones do then you would actually see some competition.

It isn't impossible. It isn't broken. Just refusing to go about things in a different way.

What you even suggested in the first post takes out the competitive edge in the game with LBs as well which would, in turn, make it duller.

Need more ?

Nah because i aint got time to read that…
Next.

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 02:02 AM
This is quite frankly the only time ive had any altercation with anyone on AL, So this is a first to me. The purpose of the thread wont be seen by the devs due to all of this non sense. Literally one voice chat with anyone in this thread could easily squash the beef everyone has.

BaronB
01-09-2022, 02:02 AM
Nah because i aint got time to read that…
Next.

Yet here's me trying to have an adult conversation and stay on topic with your original post.

ignorance is bliss.

Repent
01-09-2022, 02:10 AM
This is quite frankly the only time ive had any altercation with anyone on AL, So this is a first to me. The purpose of the thread wont be seen by the devs due to all of this non sense. Literally one voice chat with anyone in this thread could easily squash the beef everyone has.

I'm glad you invited me to a vc we had a great discussion glad to see the words coming from your mouth are more refined than those typed on your keyboard. G'day mate

Naaabmage
01-09-2022, 02:40 AM
Son, you know who I am. I just went to the store to buy milk.

Lmfao hahaha

Aldous
01-09-2022, 02:59 AM
This thread has already served its purpose. Please delete @Cinco @Futumsh @Remiem @asommers or literally anyone.

AucResearcher
01-09-2022, 03:05 AM
This thread has already served its purpose. Please delete @Cinco @Futumsh @Remiem @asommers or literally anyone.

Dont delete the thread until it reached 300 comments bro.....

Repent
01-09-2022, 03:07 AM
Dont delete the thread until it reached 300 comments bro.....

Would that be a new record in general discussions? if so 100% down

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 03:11 AM
Spoke with the HS Guild Master, would love for that same energy to be shared across AL. The Thread has been notionally closed. Beef has been squashed. However, pork is still available. -Tac

Aldous
01-09-2022, 03:13 AM
Dont delete the thread until it reached 300 comments bro.....Purpose of this thread is to discuss the future of timed run lb... how did this turn into love-hate wattpad story? Tbh, I expected more maturity and understanding to come from these people given the history but welp.

Nexior
01-09-2022, 04:34 AM
Dear Atoned

With all respect , i joined HS after 1,5season being in Basement Team and that was my choice not like 'u must join to be in a team or if u want banners'

Dear Prefer

U that guy rashing fester and graveyard "helping" randoms.
And u that guy texting on gh every minute " real quick hydra daily "

Oouh No
01-09-2022, 04:36 AM
Dear Atoned

With all respect , i joined HS after 1,5season being in Basement Team and that was my choice not like 'u must join to be in a team or if u want banners'

Dear Prefer

U that guy rashing fester and graveyard "helping" randoms.
And u that guy texting on gh every minute " real quick hydra daily "

Okay? Done yet? Couldve sworn the thread was closed

Oawaoebi
01-09-2022, 07:12 AM
Gratulations!!!! You guys managed it to get 200+ messages in one thread without getting it deleted.

My respect

Sent from my Ipad using Tapatalk

Cheackezig
01-09-2022, 09:19 AM
Gratulations!!!! You guys managed it to get 200+ messages in one thread without getting it deleted.

My respect

Sent from my Ipad using Tapatalk

At what cost though

BaronB
01-09-2022, 09:32 AM
At what cost though

Actually had a Discord VC with Atoned/Encryp/Tac(op) for a little while.

Hence why the closing of thread as managed to come to an agreement there isn't anything wrong with the way it is without constantly going forwards and backwards with it.

Only regret wasn't a recording to be able to share however if the opportunity comes again to have meaningful conversations with members of the community about the game etc again ill be sure to make sure its done on the HS Discord where we can record the discussion and upload and share with everyone else try keep discussions as healthy and public as possible :)

Avta
01-09-2022, 12:11 PM

Need more ?I have something to say about the 2nd half of your text.

Remember the planar arena bug? Someone made a post, and u said it wasn't a bug. How were u able to say that with a straight face? It was revealed it was a bug and fixed.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Repent
01-09-2022, 12:18 PM
Dear Atoned

Dear Nex,

I love you ;)

Roblox
01-09-2022, 12:22 PM
I have something to say about the 2nd half of your text.

Remember the planar arena bug? Someone made a post, and u said it wasn't a bug. How were u able to say that with a straight face? It was revealed it was a bug and fixed.

Lol, don't you realize these guys are hypocrites by the things they say or do and it gets funny when you actually catch them or show proof.

Watch him say he "I never said that" or if you show proof of him saying it "oh that's photoshop"

BaronB
01-09-2022, 12:49 PM
I have something to say about the 2nd half of your text.

Actually that arena issue when it first came about, I made the thread explaining why the new times being gotten seemed suspect and had asked the players getting those times (was LS guild back then all over Arena) to invite me or someone from our team into the party to prove it was legit and everyone could shut up about it.

I even offered that guild a banner to compensate if they were so concerned with banner count and promised to help them get elite banners if they were willing to prove it was legit...

You can search and find the thread I made if it hadn't been deleted for the drama that went on on the thread afterward.

That thread as it was a genuine suspicion after comparing times from previous records and there hadn't been any awaken events that had happened for it to have caused a change in times all of a sudden.

We then discovered the bug and reported it...

2 seasons went by with nothing being done about it...

So we were the ones saying it was a bug...

Got fixed...

We carried on...

The boss's difficulty was adjusted...

We still carried on...

No issues bringing up old incidents... lets at least make sure we come correct with them.

Dig deep enough can find it all over old forum posts, don't try to be selective to present a narrative of your choosing.

At very least bring it all out

1 <3

BaronB
01-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Lol, don't you realize these guys are hypocrites by the things they say or do and it gets funny when you actually catch them or show proof.

Watch him say he "I never said that" or if you show proof of him saying it "oh that's photoshop"

Same guy that admits its "unfair" players cant just pay for LB banners...

GG

dualray
01-09-2022, 01:09 PM
Wow, look at that not surprising at all. I’ve heard stories how these guys toxic and this screenshot just prove it all enough how toxic these guys are and a bully.

Yup.
I feel glad I am not playing in that toxic pool.
Disgusting

Roblox
01-09-2022, 01:18 PM
Same guy that admits its "unfair" players cant just pay for LB banners...

GG

Listen, you are a grown man if you got something to get off your chest we can go at on discord otherwise this is the last time I'm replying to your BS.

When the pressure was applied in your discord you kick people out so stop trying to look tuff on forums it's okay we understand your all internet.

BaronB
01-09-2022, 01:27 PM
Feel free to message me on discord any time, I'm actually a very easy person to get hold of and speak to.

Baron#9523

Can even find a link to my guild's server in my sig below which again you will be able to easily find and contact me.

I'm simply coming at you with factual argument/conversation also pointing out your own opinions in a crystal clear manner for everyone to easily see and understand.

If I'm actually wrong by all means but...

just to refresh your own memory...

Yet Me or my friends are the toxic ones for not condoning or calling out this sort of behavior...

Yeah, awkward...

In case you missed it above... my discord is Baron#9523 feel free to hit me up anytime.

Avta
01-09-2022, 01:56 PM
Actually that arena issue when it first came about, I made the thread explaining why the new times being gotten seemed suspect and had asked the players getting those times (was LS guild back then all over Arena) to invite me or someone from our team into the party to prove it was legit and everyone could shut up about it.

I even offered that guild a banner to compensate if they were so concerned with banner count and promised to help them get elite banners if they were willing to prove it was legit...

You can search and find the thread I made if it hadn't been deleted for the drama that went on on the thread afterward.

That thread as it was a genuine suspicion after comparing times from previous records and there hadn't been any awaken events that had happened for it to have caused a change in times all of a sudden.

We then discovered the bug and reported it...

2 seasons went by with nothing being done about it...

So we were the ones saying it was a bug...

Got fixed...

We carried on...

The boss's difficulty was adjusted...

We still carried on...

No issues bringing up old incidents... lets at least make sure we come correct with them.

Dig deep enough can find it all over old forum posts, don't try to be selective to present a narrative of your choosing.

At very least bring it all out

1 <3One more issue.

I remember u clearly stating that, "it wasn't a bug" but now u r saying that "you have been saying it was a bug".

You could have exposed the bug to everyone to make it a fair game for every player, but you chose to remain quiet.

I have nothing against you personally, and you seem like a chill person, but that one incident left a bad taste.

Repent
01-09-2022, 01:56 PM
I would like to add that baron has a very soothing voice as well so even if you disagree at least you get to hear an angelic symphony when you talk to him. I fell asleep listening to him last night ;)

BaronB
01-09-2022, 02:27 PM
One more issue.

I remember u clearly stating that, "it wasn't a bug" but now u r saying that "you have been saying it was a bug".

You could have exposed the bug to everyone to make it a fair game for every player, but you chose to remain quiet.

I have nothing against you personally, and you seem like a chill person, but that one incident left a bad taste.

Ill simplify it as much as I possibly can.

When the crazy new times were happening we didn't know it was a bug and posted to say share the method so we know its legit.

Never got shared.

Players from LS left and came to HS and we learned about the bug and reported it.

hmm might have posted that we reported it and nothings has been done about it so probs not a bug then a change was made, perhaps that's the time you are referring to? I honestly dont remember but if you do find the post would love for you to share it

But when what you think might be a bug but then its reported and nothings done or said about it not much else to think...

Bit like hiding behind the post in elite SS so the mobs can spawn before the timer goes off so u can do the record time quicker... If that got changed all of a sudden after all this time where do we stand with that?

Not quite sure how much more open or honest could have been about a situation when its even being reported *shurgs*

This is all from like 4/5 seasons ago tho... so tho we reported it to STS that wasn't good enough?

Im sorry if you feel that way bud an even I'm not sure what else I could say to that

1 <3

Avta
01-09-2022, 03:30 PM
Ill simplify it as much as I possibly can.

When the crazy new times were happening we didn't know it was a bug and posted to say share the method so we know its legit.

Never got shared.

Players from LS left and came to HS and we learned about the bug and reported it.

hmm might have posted that we reported it and nothings has been done about it so probs not a bug then a change was made, perhaps that's the time you are referring to? I honestly dont remember but if you do find the post would love for you to share it

But when what you think might be a bug but then its reported and nothings done or said about it not much else to think...

Bit like hiding behind the post in elite SS so the mobs can spawn before the timer goes off so u can do the record time quicker... If that got changed all of a sudden after all this time where do we stand with that?

Not quite sure how much more open or honest could have been about a situation when its even being reported *shurgs*

This is all from like 4/5 seasons ago tho... so tho we reported it to STS that wasn't good enough?

Im sorry if you feel that way bud an even I'm not sure what else I could say to that

1 <3Cuz I was trying to run planar arena that season haha, and my team had a pretty good record.

We didn't make it in cuz all the spots were taken by the bug users, and some spots were sold.

BaronB
01-09-2022, 04:28 PM
Cuz I was trying to run planar arena that season haha, and my team had a pretty good record.

We didn't make it in cuz all the spots were taken by the bug users, and some spots were sold.

Ahh sorry to hear about that >.<

Heard was 40m the some were charging to be put on there =/

Could go more into it all about those times but then getting into politics a better off contacting me off forums for that lol.

Dont see nothing wrong with you an that group of friends trying for it now that its all been fixed and corrected however?

Shouldnt ever give up cause of a bad season or 2

papas
01-09-2022, 06:33 PM

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using TapatalkI can't beleive in my eyes bro.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Voorge
01-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Cuz I was trying to run planar arena that season haha, and my team had a pretty good record.

Saying your team had a pretty good record I assume it must have been close to LB. However, you kinda admit you used the same way „they did” and which you complain about as that was the only way to cut nearly 5 seconds of the time [emoji848]

Avta
01-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Saying your team had a pretty good record I assume it must have been close to LB. However, you kinda admit you used the same way „they did” and which you complain about as that was the only way to cut nearly 5 seconds of the time [emoji848]Nope, we had a spot before the bug-users striked, and it was gone xD

Voorge
01-09-2022, 07:58 PM
Oh I see now [emoji106]