PDA

View Full Version : Add Mobspedia and Player Rank Damage on Maps

Sweetuber
01-06-2022, 04:22 AM
Player can see backstory about the monster mentioned in the book, ofcourse it include base armor, base damage, base health. In the higher level base health times player level (*). Example 50(player level)*250<-- is the base health. I wish sts can add this, so much information i can gather about the monster ofcourse the damage i put on mobs, and other boss.

Also add damage bar, like rangking bar. That it can rangking player damage in maps.

Im just wishing it can be added. But if STS cant added then its okay. Its a suggestion anyways. Thankyou for coming[emoji112]

Happy new Year, [emoji92]️

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

asommers
01-06-2022, 04:51 PM
Mobspedia: I like the idea, but that's a lot of work. Sounds like a great project for a community wiki with developer support!

Damage bar: Is this just a running total of how much damage a player has done since entering the zone?

-ALS

Nexior
01-08-2022, 05:22 AM
Mobspedia: I like the idea, but that's a lot of work. Sounds like a great project for a community wiki with developer support!

Damage bar: Is this just a running total of how much damage a player has done since entering the zone?

-ALSThat bar would be such a motivation for players in party to try best. Hope it will be added to the list.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Stormydragon
01-08-2022, 07:11 AM
+1 for both

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
01-08-2022, 09:12 AM
That bar will be used against the weakest player in the map. Do x amount of damage or get booted