PDA

View Full Version : 2022-01-06 Content Update (288819)

Futumsh
01-06-2022, 10:02 AM
+ Happy New Year! The Pocket Legends Winter Event has been extended to January 8th!
+ Increased chance to loot the Holiday Lights Shield!
+ Trade-friendly and bound versions of the Holiday Lights Shield added to the vendor.
+ Paladin Restore cooldown has been reduced.
+ Paladin Holy Tempest can now reduce affected target hit chance by seventy percent.
+ Paladin Vital Force contributes more Crit (at every Rank) to balance with Crit chance of other classes.

ImRandy
01-06-2022, 12:12 PM
Thanks bro ur getting softer as you get older, Cheers

Lookaburdie
01-06-2022, 12:35 PM
Well, since you destroyed the prices of 2h holiday lights weapons that people grinded weeks for, can you AT LEAST make the 2h weapons compatible with the shield?? And what's up with these ice Knight wings? Not a single person has dropped them yet, do they even exist??

Buttons
01-06-2022, 12:55 PM
Thank you for adding shield to vendor!! A lot of people have given up trying to farm for holiday items after not being able to drop anything after a few days. Happy new year everyone:)

FFA
01-06-2022, 02:16 PM
Thank you for the constant updates and content Cinco!

holdmytalons
01-06-2022, 02:35 PM
Well, since you destroyed the prices of 2h holiday lights weapons that people grinded weeks for, can you AT LEAST make the 2h weapons compatible with the shield?? And what's up with these ice Knight wings? Not a single person has dropped them yet, do they even exist??Noone runs guantlet so noone drops wings

holdmytalons
01-06-2022, 02:37 PM
+ Happy New Year! The Pocket Legends Winter Event has been extended to January 8th!
+ Increased chance to loot the Holiday Lights Shield!
+ Trade-friendly and bound versions of the Holiday Lights Shield added to the vendor.
+ Paladin Restore cooldown has been reduced.
+ Paladin Holy Tempest can now reduce affected target hit chance by seventy percent.
+ Paladin Vital Force contributes more Crit (at every Rank) to balance with Crit chance of other classes.Restore on rhino and mage still both take 5 seconds for it to actually heal after the 3 seconds u tap it and nothing happens does it in real pvp idk about honor but the healing skill for mage and rhino is bugged either put em both at 5 seconds again or fix this please

Lookaburdie
01-06-2022, 02:45 PM
I've 60 hours in gauntlet, so that's false. I also know people who have strictly ran gauntlet and also haven't dropped

EvelynENK
01-06-2022, 04:11 PM
hello please put up the sale for tokens the wings of the ice knight I have played gauntle since the event started and I have played a good few hours today and the wings of the ice knight do not come out please