PDA

View Full Version : New Client Bug?

Iarabam
06-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Hi

My characters name is Iarabam. I'm level 20 and have done all the old campaigns and just started the new ones. I sent out all 3 of my Allies to the 2h missions and log out because I didn't have time to do a 3D mission quite yet. I log back in and now the first allie is available, the other two are locked, and I cant even send her out on a mission because now im out of energy.

What the heck? o.0

Iarabam
06-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Update: Now I can't get passed Facebook authentication. I click Okay and it takes me back to the login page. What the heck guys seriously?

I've cleaned my entire cache. I've rebooted my phone. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app.. :(

Iarabam
06-25-2012, 09:09 PM
Ok cancel the first part, I figured out its 3 allies per campaign and you unlock them *facepalm*

The second part is still true though I have to play on PC because my phone wont let me authenticate through facebook I've tried 3 different ways of logging in to facebook and back out and cleared out all my cache from my entire device and nothing seems to be working but I can login on the PC just fine? o.0