PDA

View Full Version : Items Don't Stay Selected

McBain
06-25-2012, 10:19 PM
This has been happening since the update, but at first it didn't seem as bad and seems to be getting worse. Basically, if you're in your inventory and click on an item, or if you're in the CS and click on an item to sell, it doesn't stay highlighted. In the CS, by the time you're done typing in the price, the item un-highlights, and you have to do it over again. Kind of annoying, but you can work around it. In your inventory it's much worse though. The item un-highlights itself within a second or so, so if you're going to liquidate something you have to be really quick.

This is on Android, Droid Incredible 2.

The Flash
06-25-2012, 10:22 PM
I can 2nd this happens too often.

Roc
06-25-2012, 10:29 PM
This has happened on my iTouch. I'll be liquidating items doing the usual flash of thumbs to clear my inventory quickly when abruptly I have to stop to select the next item.

Chickenrunnn
06-26-2012, 04:52 PM
It happened to me like 50 times yesterday when I was listing an item in cs. I kept clicking on it and on the "set price" but it wont let me.. I gave up lol

Otahaibab
06-26-2012, 05:11 PM
omg i know how you feel. Ive been trying to sell things in the cs forever and they keep on unhighlighting and i cant sell /: i just eventually stopped selling in cs and im waiting for patch

Futumsh
06-27-2012, 03:49 PM
This should be fixed with the next app submission.