PDA

View Full Version : Im Not Sure What To Do

Suchislife
06-26-2012, 04:17 AM
Hello all:),
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be in general discussion but I just followed my instincts. I just wanted to know if endgame pvp is good? By good I mean friendly players, but most of all I want to know is if it is fun:) I've tried 35 pvp so I'm setting that as my standard, should I go endgame pvp? I loooove FFA. And which lvl? My final question, how long would it take to go to lvl like 66 from lvl 1? Im going to use 1.5x, not always, but regularly. Approximately how long? Because I have a 2 week rest from school, thought it was good to catch up on lvling and stuff:)
~Suchislife

Suchislife
06-26-2012, 05:41 AM
Please answeer

Zamu
06-26-2012, 05:43 AM
There are bad people as with all levels of pvp, but overall, endgame pvp is more challenging, funner and with nicer people, mainly veterans.

I would definetely advise giving it a try, even if it was a seperate character, battles can be long and intense when 2 people of good skill fights :)

Suchislife
06-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Ty:) Keep the answers coming!

NotYoCookiez
06-26-2012, 07:09 AM
I would suggest you either stay 35 pvp or of you want, level to either 50 or 55 to pvp there.

One reason is because in endgame pvp almost everyone will have angel gear and as for now it's the most powerfull and defensive gear out for lots of people. Now I'm assuming you don't have it and I could be wrong. The only way to get this gear is was to be level 66 before they released Humania 6-19-12 or spent $50 or more in plat

Also endgame pvp, with the angel gear and elite vanities, could make it harder since you have none. The elite vanities from the pass makes their dodge and defense higher So it's a bit harder to kill them even if you had the angel gear.

Anyways, If you really want to try for endgame go for it but I would suggest you either stay at 35, which is a decent level of pvp or level to 50-55. One reason for 50-55 is because no one has elite vanities and it's fair. And plus the 50-55 have good amount of regen for you to enjoy FFA (:

Good luck! (:

Zamu
06-26-2012, 10:19 AM
Ahh yes i forgot about the angel gear, and i agree with cookiez here. Its not really worth a try if you havent got angel stuff.

Lvl 50-55 can be fun, plus the sets look pretty beast :)

Its all about experiencing it yourself, finding the level of intensity and difficulty that you can have fun with.

Suchislife
06-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Actually I do have angel set:) But one thing I hate is PVE :( So I'm still not sure

grenadiers
06-26-2012, 07:40 PM
50-56 is really fun

NotYoCookiez
06-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Actually I do have angel set:) But one thing I hate is PVE :( So I'm still not sure

Even with angel set its a bit hard. Loads if dodge so your skills will miss a good amount of times. Also there is still the elite vanity bonuses that makes them 10 dodge and armor more.

It's gonna be a while till you get to endgame... So might not be towards your favor

ImHawk
06-26-2012, 09:57 PM
no matter what pvp is at endgame..... i always want a toon at endgame..
if u already have one.. id say.. pvp at level 35 voodo mage