View Full Version : Dragkin Temple Event

Nexior
01-07-2022, 03:01 PM
Can we get Dragkin temple durring next 2weeks of awa event ?
Why?
- People would buy more platinum to get better awakens
- To check where we are with class balance in pve ( in my opinion mage is overpowered with survivability compare war)
- Last was 1year and 4months ago so sounds reasonable
- Zodiac maps still looks death no randoms so nothing to do in game

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nexior
01-08-2022, 04:36 AM
Bump

championboost
01-08-2022, 05:09 AM
[QUOTE=Nexior;3735944]Bump

yes Temple event would be great 3 weeks awake event is toolong

Encryptions
01-08-2022, 05:31 AM
Warrior needs a better mob clear proc.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
01-08-2022, 07:13 AM
Mages mostly are onehit without shield tho, xD
Since the Event is about Dragons i give +1
Let's compare the lack of dragons in winter event

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

championboost
01-08-2022, 09:15 AM
This game is dying so why do you need it?

u should get perma banned for a comment like that

Katowicepolak
01-08-2022, 09:21 AM
That's a good idea

Uereazagr
01-09-2022, 04:39 AM
Nuhh bro do you expect us warriors to kill mobs one by one with new weps?-1

championboost
01-09-2022, 06:12 AM
Nuhh bro do you expect us warriors to kill mobs one by one with new weps?-1

dev said just use duggar weapon

Encryptions
01-09-2022, 06:49 AM
dev said just use duggar weapon

It doesn't work without proc combos.

Nexior
01-09-2022, 07:00 AM
It doesn't work without proc combos.Legolasn is able to do 700k + u didnt been able do that with proc combos on evg so i guess u doing something wrong

Encryptions
01-09-2022, 07:04 AM
Legolasn is able to do 700k + u didnt been able do that with proc combos on evg so i guess u doing something wrong

This isn't evg. This is swamp temple. I can get evg lb but I haven't ran for it mainly because I don't like to run that map.

Uereazagr
01-09-2022, 07:20 AM
Legolasn is able to do 700k + u didnt been able do that with proc combos on evg so i guess u doing something wrong

Legolasn is skilled af bro.. it’s just unfair that wars with their puny skull axe proc will have to compare to pisces and aquaris procs

Ilove_Poopoo
01-09-2022, 08:00 AM
This wouldn't be the greatest time.

Mythic sets are very powerful now that they're awakened to the fullest, but since they were just recently added makes them also very scarce.

Its not fair to host one now when the most powerful gears are very limited.

I think the best time is when all gears are fairly available and all that before any release of new Arcane weapons/armors.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Devine2021
01-09-2022, 08:13 AM

Mythic sets are very powerful now that they're awakened to the fullest, but since they were just recently added makes them also very scarce.

I think the best time is when all gears are fairly available and all that before any release of new Arcane weapons/armors.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk+1111

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Nexior
01-11-2022, 07:53 AM
Bump <3

Alkif
01-11-2022, 12:15 PM

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

"Scarce", there are many mythics in market, best in slot shouldnt be available for everyone, only those who put time and effort into game should be able to obtain max gear.

Avta
01-11-2022, 12:54 PM
"Scarce", there are many mythics in market, best in slot shouldnt be available for everyone, only those who put time and effort into game should be able to obtain max gear.He meant the armor and helmet for the set. They are very scarce as they were available for one event compared to mythics which have been available for a while now.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

gobbels
01-11-2022, 02:43 PM
I mean yes want event, but let people first focus on awakening.

Day after event would be better to start this, otherwise people would be too busy farming that map, and nobody would have time for awakening/ not buying awa gems with plat.

Asphyxiaa
01-11-2022, 11:30 PM
Lol big no, it is super unfair compared to whale players

musasun
01-12-2022, 02:55 AM
Big yes. <3 something extra to play/farm.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-12-2022, 03:04 AM
Temple is my fav event and I do plan to get all 3 classes in top 10 solo next temple if I can but right now is not the time for temple.
If you are voting yes to temple and are not a warrior class. I suggest playing end game warrior with dozer axe to understand why temple is too early right now. Warriors are currently missing mob clear, without mob clear warrior is useless in temple and will all get the same wave same score.
Warrior will get like wave 50 or less due to its low mob clearing damage output. Mythic set is useless asf on warrior.
Mage is a broken class right now as it can literally kill anything in seconds, it will probably get over wave 150 solo in temple with the right skills meph aa and mythic set + staff.
Rogue is balanced for mobclear almost but it does need proc chance increased on dags in order to be competitive because we can't just base temple off rng thats boring. Temple is fun when only skill is involved. I say rogue will get to wave 103-110 like last time, I got to wave 109 as rog.

Avta
01-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Temple is my fav event and I do plan to get all 3 classes in top 10 solo next temple if I can but right now is not the time for temple.
If you are voting yes to temple and are not a warrior class. I suggest playing end game warrior with dozer axe to understand why temple is too early right now. Warriors are currently missing mob clear, without mob clear warrior is useless in temple and will all get the same wave same score.
Warrior will get like wave 50 or less due to its low mob clearing damage output. Mythic set is useless asf on warrior.
Mage is a broken class right now as it can literally kill anything in seconds, it will probably get over wave 150 solo in temple with the right skills meph aa and mythic set + staff.
Rogue is balanced for mobclear almost but it does need proc chance increased on dags in order to be competitive because we can't just base temple off rng thats boring. Temple is fun when only skill is involved. I say rogue will get to wave 103-110 like last time, I got to wave 109 as rog.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkI haven't played temple before, but aren't there separate lb for different classes? You'll only be competing against other warriors facing same issues as you.

As for the team lb, STS can make it mandatory for 1 of each class to be present to start the rounds.

Encryptions
01-12-2022, 07:34 PM
I haven't played temple before, but aren't there separate lb for different classes? You'll only be competing against other warriors facing same issues as you.

As for the team lb, STS can make it mandatory for 1 of each class to be present to start the rounds.

..Warriors will not have a competition in solo at all.

Nexior
01-12-2022, 07:34 PM

Whats the diffrents beetwen wave 21-50 or even 90?

On first 2 temple events was realeased arc armors(simple -to boost sts $). So ye its good time .

Nexior
01-12-2022, 07:36 PM
..Warriors will not have a competition in solo at all.Ups warriors not God anymore ?

There still war more op durring temple/evg then other class but required more skill

Encryptions
01-12-2022, 07:55 PM
Ups warriors not God anymore ?

There still war more op durring temple/evg then other class but required more skill

Warrior is OP for gates ONLY because of the mythic aegis. Gates has bosses, Temple does not have bosses past wave 20. Aegis is only for the bosses, if there is no bosses then aegis is useless, 81 sword is also ONLY for bosses. That leaves us with dozer axe as our only primary weapon, with dozer axe you can't get to the waves that insta kill you like the other 2 classes can so there fore every war will get the same wave. We do not have proc combos anymore so therefore we as warriors are unable to do damage and get to the actual hard waves. Right now this is how war lb would look if we had temple.
Tom wave 50 Score: 25000
Tim Wave 50 Score: 24900
Josh Wave 50 Score: 24900
Like I don't have a way to explain in more detail. I want temple to be competitive, not lets have everyone get the exact same score.

Nexior
01-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Do u know there is no diffrents between wave 21 and 79?

Also like a war i clean mobs in evg same time like my mage do ;)

Encryptions
01-12-2022, 08:13 PM
Do u know there is no diffrents between wave 1 and 79?

Also like a war i clean mobs in evg same time like my mage do ;)

For the 5th time, temple and gates are completely different.

Nexior
01-12-2022, 08:18 PM
For the 5th time, temple and gates are completely different.There is same everytime , diffrents is only between mechanizm mobs swamp vs draghin temple.
Also when was fair temple ?

Nexior
01-12-2022, 08:36 PM
First temple event . Group war abused . Solo required top gears +arc armor which was realeased durring event (exp asf)
2nd temple group war abused. Solo required new arc armor (realesed durring event exp asf)
1st draghin temple group abused war(1party with top skill) or dark bombs. Solo required top skill /or easy dark bomb way.
3th swamp temple
Group required luck+full gears, solo required luck+full gears.

Kystone
01-12-2022, 09:58 PM

It’s almost like some1 asked, legolasn getting more points now in solo than before the nerf to stacking lol, just get better

Encryptions
01-12-2022, 11:02 PM
It’s almost like some1 asked, legolasn getting more points now in solo than before the nerf to stacking lol, just get better

Imagine not being able to comprehend what I am trying to say.

Encryptions
01-12-2022, 11:04 PM
First temple event . Group war abused . Solo required top gears +arc armor which was realeased durring event (exp asf)
2nd temple group war abused. Solo required new arc armor (realesed durring event exp asf)
1st draghin temple group abused war(1party with top skill) or dark bombs. Solo required top skill /or easy dark bomb way.
3th swamp temple
Group required luck+full gears, solo required luck+full gears.

And in none of those 3 instances was 1 class not able to get to the waves where they start insta dying in.

Uereazagr
01-13-2022, 06:58 AM
@nex the thing is if they run it now imagine how stupid team mode will be… Only thing wars will be able to do is pull with tb use jug horn with sk axe and hide behind mage and rog praying to not get hit��

Encryptions
01-13-2022, 07:57 AM
@nex the thing is if they run it now imagine how stupid team mode will be… Only thing wars will be able to do is pull with tb use jug horn with sk axe and hide behind mage and rog praying to not get hit��
Ikr, I can see team mode getting to wave 300 because of mage. All warrior will have to do is use horn then rog / mage can use whim then mage can fire ball / clock insta proc staff and everything dies. Use mephisto aa right before horn goes out. Save 1 melee mob to recharge everything and rog will aim shot it so it won't hit anyone and mages proc won't activate sending the staff into a cd.

Uereazagr
01-13-2022, 08:10 AM
Ikr, I can see team mode getting to wave 300 because of mage. All warrior will have to do is use horn then rog / mage can use whim then mage can fire ball / clock insta proc staff and everything dies. Use mephisto aa right before horn goes out. Save 1 melee mob to recharge everything and rog will aim shot it so it won't hit anyone and mages proc won't activate sending the staff into a cd.
Yeah I actually want temple to come just because of group mode which I missed out on last event haha, probably will get killed early with my puny amount of str tho :(

Corviss the Lich
01-13-2022, 08:20 AM
I mean yes want event, but let people first focus on awakening.

Day after event would be better to start this, otherwise people would be too busy farming that map, and nobody would have time for awakening/ not buying awa gems with plat.

Your reply is irrelevant.

And wtf is your point honestly. do you get tired buying awakening gem kits and hide them in your stash? that's too much work for you? what do you mean they will not have enough time to enjoy awakening event? you can literally access the gems in the store.

Also mine is also not connected to the topic.
Keep going!

Nexior
01-13-2022, 12:30 PM

Why u didnt cry when u run 4x war ?
First at all last temple didnt using on any spot top10 with me in pt mephisto also no whim.
Your concept never works expect 4x war pt on group so why i should believe in your trashtalk?

I will say it again why we need temple
"To check where we are with class balance in pve ( in my opinion mage is overpowered with survivability compare war)"

championboost
01-13-2022, 12:34 PM
I like how all warriors are crying about how myth weapons arent as op as the arcanes were but wars can still get 1mil + score with arcane gear in solo evg meanwhile rogues still cant even get 500k

Uereazagr
01-13-2022, 12:38 PM
I like how all warriors are crying about how myth weapons arent as op as the arcanes were but wars can still get 1mil + score with arcane gear in solo evg meanwhile rogues still cant even get 500k

War’s wouldn’t be crying if their literal purpose was to kill bosses, not to survive and clear mobs

Encryptions
01-13-2022, 02:13 PM
Why u didnt cry when u run 4x war ?
First at all last temple didnt using on any spot top10 with me in pt mephisto also no whim.
Your concept never works expect 4x war pt on group so why i should believe in your trashtalk?

I will say it again why we need temple
"To check where we are with class balance in pve ( in my opinion mage is overpowered with survivability compare war)"

Actually I made the post about the 4 war pt that it should be 1 mage 1 rog 1 war yrs ago during dragkin event.
No spots on top 10?? My screenshot says other wise take a look at all the banners.
My concept doesn't work? Prove it then because its common sense I mean its very similar to the wave 170 concept in last temple. Also please do guide me to where I am trash talking on this thread because last time I checked tt is considered as insulting people and I don't insult people.
Mage will get over wave 150 solo without a problem if used correctly with 81 mythics. I don't main a mage but it doesn't take a scientist to understand how the class works.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220113/ad5e1a9b2be085851be6256c9ae8cda4.jpg