PDA

View Full Version : Ears poking through helmets

Corpser
06-26-2012, 07:35 AM
I have recently gotten back into pocket legends and have really started to notice mages ears poking out of helmets and its really starting to bug me and maybe others. i have also noticed bears ears poke through some helms as well and to be honest it looks ridiculous i want a helmet to hide my face (vanity) my face also includes my ears i mean seriously pointy ears sticking out of a METAL helmet looks a little ridiculous. maybe some people like it but i certainly dont maybe add an option to choose wether you want this i dont know. just something

Surely my mage ears aren't that pointy *grabs a file and gets ready to Shorten them*

Zamu
06-26-2012, 10:26 AM
I've known this ever since hats were made :P

Im not a fan of it myself, its awkward having an ear poking through the middle of a beret. Thats one of the reasons why i am a skeleton and i wear a black cowboy hat, because the ears will be close enough to black and isnt that noticeable

FluffNStuff
06-26-2012, 10:34 AM
I absolutely love it and would go crazy if it was discontinued. Then again, I am a little crazy, and refuse to buy any Pooh bears wearing hats that do not have holes for his ears to stick out of.

Chickenrunnn
06-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Let those funny bugs stay alive ! :'( It's not a big deal and funny so please don't touch to it :] It's too niceeee <3 lol

Corpser
06-28-2012, 02:38 AM
My main issue with it is helmets i dont like looking at my mage ears 24/7 and One of the above pics is a vanity i would prefer the vanity to hide the ears. im okay with hats but just not helmets it just looks really odd.

Maybe the devs could add an option to choose whether you wanted the ears to stick out of your Gear. it could be called something like "hide ears" although it would only stick out when not waring a hat. i donno hard to explain i might try again if someone doesn't understand