PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Hardcore is broken

intruders
01-08-2022, 03:43 AM
After several seasons of hardcore seasonal lb it is obvious that most if not all participants get help from regular op hardcore players. So basically it is a matter of how many friends one has to get help from or how much gold they are willing to pay to be carried.

Which has nothing to do with skills and makes seasonal lb a joke.

Proposed solutions:
- disable party for seasonals for duration of the current season
- allow HC seasonals to party only with other seasonals in the same season

Once the season is over they should be able to run in any HC party.

Also disabling plat purchases would be great to put everyone in the same conditions.

floudaflou
01-08-2022, 04:09 AM
+1

[emoji222][emoji252]

Nexior
01-08-2022, 04:51 AM
All lbs required gold, friends, skill welcome in Al.

Also u mention the easiest lb(no gold,no plats) even without carry .

Main reason seasonal was implemented is to make more profit for sts witch its fair enough.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

intruders
01-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Also u mention the easiest lb(no gold,no plats) even without carry .

Main reason seasonal was implemented is to make more profit for sts witch its fair enough.
Without carry and plats you can get only to lower lb positions. It is hardly possible to get to top 10 that most aim for badge without doing aps like hydra, Orrick, valley, etc.

Agree that seasonal lbs are good for sts profit so although disabling plat purchases would be nice it is not going to happen.

Undershooting
01-09-2022, 10:15 AM
-1 go make some friends or spend nicely

Inozuke
01-09-2022, 11:23 AM
Although they help you, you can die, it is a risk no matter how much they help you, if you think so much that these lb are broken, don't play this mode and that's it.

intruders
01-09-2022, 12:09 PM
I am one of top overall HC players so no need to explain me the risks of HC or how to make friends and need to spend. I do all of that.

And I personally carried some of you guys (for more than one season) so I kinda understand why you disagree :)

Many seasonals even do not level up to cap even though it is s safe and easy and gives some extra aps. Some for 10k/1k elite aps.

I can go on but imo HC is supposed to be a challenging mode, not "hardcarry".

Repent
01-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Seems reasonable to me as long as we have ways to actually obtain good gears on seasonal without having to pay a bunch of plat that would be nice.