PDA

View Full Version : Make Hacking Fixing and Breaking doors harder

Flashgunner
06-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Like you could have for hacking a number keypad 3 chances to brake the code, and for fixing we could put gears in the right places, and for Breaking those damaged door we could tap the spot fastly where the weak spots are. I personally like this idea.

Exion
06-26-2012, 09:16 AM
That would take to long.. the 3 sec it takes now is already to much for a lot of ppl.

PianoWizzy
06-26-2012, 11:58 AM
That would make this game horrendously more interesting! :D I love it!

Zaonabiuibil
06-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Shouldn't this be under suggestions?

Flashgunner
06-26-2012, 12:51 PM
I hit the wrong thing by accident

Itoopeo
06-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Be more attentive next time...

Flashgunner
06-29-2012, 06:17 AM
That would make this game horrendously more interesting! :D I love it!

Thanks, Pianowizzy for your nice comment! :D For, Hacking it can't be that hard, so it'll give you a hint for each number, like a riddle.

PianoWizzy
07-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Thanks, Pianowizzy for your nice comment! :D For, Hacking it can't be that hard, so it'll give you a hint for each number, like a riddle.

I have been playing Star Trek Online lately, and they have made dilithium mining and door opening and even general looting incredibly engaging using these kinds of puzzles.

I'll post example screenies later xD

ArtStar
07-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Interesting, ha ha there have been a lot of AWESOME suggestions in this section.
I sorely hope they don't go unnoticed.

Itoopeo
07-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Thank you exion, now sts removed repairing 3 sec -.-
It was more realistic when it took 3sec

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Thank you exion, now sts removed repairing 3 sec -.-
It was more realistic when it took 3sec

Oh I haven't done normal rooms since the update came out...

Zaonabiuibil
07-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Woo now it just opens with the tap of a button! :p

PianoWizzy
07-17-2012, 11:23 AM

Eeeeeewwwww

iAmPain
07-18-2012, 09:16 PM

place a bomb on a door, and you really only have "5seconds" to get outta its way lol

Libertie
07-18-2012, 10:42 PM
Eeeeeewwwww

In CyCorp Consumer Testing, the biggest pain used to be that you'd get bombarded while trying to set the explosives. You'd have to have your team cover you while placing them down so the flashes of mobs wouldn't interrupt you. Now they can't spawn fast enough - you set the bomb, it's there instantly, you wait, it blows up, you get maybe one wave of mobs and you're done. =\

The whole point was that you can't (or that it's very difficult to) do these levels alone at the lower recommended levels. It encourages you to actually do the quests and spend time on each map, level up a bit, before just plowing through to the next one. Another thing that makes one of the maps easier? I dunno..

Ozuyucalebam
07-22-2012, 06:53 PM
In CyCorp Consumer Testing, the biggest pain used to be that you'd get bombarded while trying to set the explosives. You'd have to have your team cover you while placing them down so the flashes of mobs wouldn't interrupt you. Now they can't spawn fast enough - you set the bomb, it's there instantly, you wait, it blows up, you get maybe one wave of mobs and you're done. =\

The whole point was that you can't (or that it's very difficult to) do these levels alone at the lower recommended levels. It encourages you to actually do the quests and spend time on each map, level up a bit, before just plowing through to the next one. Another thing that makes one of the maps easier? I dunno..

I agree with you 100% this was supposed to be showing players teamwork. Now it can easily be done without anyone present in the instance...

Ethice
07-23-2012, 10:09 AM
I think this would be a great add. As the game stands right now It's just nothing but grinding. The only other entertainment I've found in it is messing with outfits and managing my guild . -.