PDA

View Full Version : Community designed vanities for Events

Avta
01-08-2022, 10:45 PM
Hi,

I think some may not agree with me, but I think the designs nowadays are quite lacking compared to what they were in the good ol' days.

No vanities nowadays compares to Medusa, Frank, Ghost, Yeti, Golem, and Spirit in terms of designs. Granted they were lb vanities, look at the lb vanities nowadays....

What's more is that, personally, only few other vanities for mages beats the Red Founder, Green Founder, and Tree Set for Mages. I can only give my opinion as a mage since I am a mage xD

I think it would be a great idea if devs let community design one of the vanity sets or banner for every major event, but in return the creator of the selected vanity gets it for free!

I know there are many talented graphic designers and artists among the players, so why not let them work for you in exchange for just a vanity set?

The idea of wearing something you designed in your favorite game seems exciting, isn't it?

Sincerely,
~Avta~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

BaronB
01-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Nice idea

+1

Naaabmage
01-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Excellent idea we need some better vanitys

Stormydragon
01-09-2022, 02:19 AM
+1

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

brid06
01-09-2022, 03:28 AM
This implemented once Hehehehe but Thanks for bringing it back... New Year Miracle rlly happens

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

Formature
01-09-2022, 03:34 AM
+1
11/chars

Cryate
01-09-2022, 04:47 AM
I'd love that!

Neutrone
01-09-2022, 04:59 AM
+1 I'd definitely design something if we're given the opportunity to

nevercan
01-09-2022, 05:43 AM
+1 i cant desing a vanity for the life of me but if it means more cool vanities i wouldnt mind at all

Overbear
01-09-2022, 12:02 PM
+1 There are so many talented people out there. Should have more community contests as well.

Fahtsssss
01-09-2022, 09:52 PM
+ 100 Bruh these vanities lowkey slacking.. need better ones fr

Undershooting
01-09-2022, 10:05 PM
+1 fr, I could pretty much design a vanity myself, got me real upset when I specifically saw the 2021 winter lb wings

Avta
01-10-2022, 08:40 AM
I wonder if devs even read this xD

Redjellydonut
01-10-2022, 09:13 AM
Agreed +1

I think they let players design LB banners before. So this is not impossible [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-10-2022, 09:26 AM
Running a forum contest for every event every month isn't feasible - but setting aside dev bandwidth to manage the drama for a specific vanity design contest for one or two major events in 2022 could be fun this time!

And I do see this as a specific contest for a specific event (as nothing prevents you from submitting ideas for vanities and such, ad hoc). Let me know if this isn't what you're asking :-)

Avta
01-10-2022, 09:47 AM
Running a forum contest for every event every month isn't feasible - but setting aside dev bandwidth to manage the drama for a specific vanity design contest for one or two major events in 2022 could be fun this time!

And I do see this as a specific contest for a specific event (as nothing prevents you from submitting ideas for vanities and such, ad hoc). Let me know if this isn't what you're asking :-)I am asking that atleast one of the design made by community be released as vanity in every or some specific events.

Nothing stops us from posting creative arts, but this is about the most favorite art making a guaranteed entry into the game in some or all events!

You are right about this being specific to specific events ^_^

I'd suggest this idea be implemented for major events (Ursoth, Goblin, Halloween, Winter, Lovecraft)

Roblox
01-10-2022, 08:03 PM
Hi,

I think some may not agree with me, but I think the designs nowadays are quite lacking compared to what they were in the good ol' days.

No vanities nowadays compares to Medusa, Frank, Ghost, Yeti, Golem, and Spirit in terms of designs. Granted they were lb vanities, look at the lb vanities nowadays....

What's more is that, personally, only few other vanities for mages beats the Red Founder, Green Founder, and Tree Set for Mages. I can only give my opinion as a mage since I am a mage xD

I think it would be a great idea if devs let community design one of the vanity sets or banner for every major event, but in return the creator of the selected vanity gets it for free!

I know there are many talented graphic designers and artists among the players, so why not let them work for you in exchange for just a vanity set?

The idea of wearing something you designed in your favorite game seems exciting, isn't it?

Sincerely,
~Avta~

I strongly agree with you 100%

I feel they should have a voting system where certain players get selected for vanity designs and the community can pick what design they want for whichever upcoming event. I also think they should bring back limited vanity sales that they use to do in the past like commando and gnarled sets etc for example. The game has so much potential just lacks effort.

xsilentninjax
01-11-2022, 03:31 AM

And I do see this as a specific contest for a specific event (as nothing prevents you from submitting ideas for vanities and such, ad hoc). Let me know if this isn't what you're asking :-)

Still waiting on the exclusive warrior vanity, any progress on that - or is it cast aside for the time being?

chiiwawa
01-12-2022, 08:30 AM
Nothing Beats the Red Founder. Now on with the 1000 replies im gonna get about how this or that vanity beats it. you all are so predictable. Because now there wont be any replies in the attempt to teach me a lesson hahaha. Ping pong all that around in your head for a while! Now the replies will be how I dont make any sense or something or that nature. Once again, so predictable xd. NOTHING BEATS THE RED FOUNDER!

Lawpvp
01-12-2022, 11:54 AM
Nothing Beats the Red Founder. Now on with the 1000 replies im gonna get about how this or that vanity beats it. you all are so predictable. Because now there wont be any replies in the attempt to teach me a lesson hahaha. Ping pong all that around in your head for a while! Now the replies will be how I dont make any sense or something or that nature. Once again, so predictable xd. NOTHING BEATS THE RED FOUNDER!

except for green founder and blue founder

chiiwawa
01-12-2022, 01:27 PM
except for green founder and blue founder
Blue Founder is great but its not a vanity.