PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.7 Content Update (92675)

null_void
06-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Increased the drop rate for Legendary items in Humania.
Epic rarity gear now has a chance to drop from Humania bosses.
Minibosses now correctly spawn in the Humania minidungeon.
Chrome - key mapping added back for swapping skills with R
Chrome - Left & right bracket keys use health and mana potions
Xperia Play - skills should be mapped correctly now.
Loading screens - centered text and made it white instead of grey.
Decreased the size of the Running man loading screen.
HUD - health/mana potions should appear correctly.
Inventory - added a block to prevent characters from rotating while scrolling.

FluffNStuff
06-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Hmm, maybe I should of checked it first ... Did three regular runs and two boss brawl runs, and no pinks, and no purple rolls, just greens that re-roll to purple (For anyone, so 52 chances). Not a statistically large sample, but at least it is not AO2/Skeller levels of pinks just for showing up.

Did an hour of thrashing the sandbar and saw only 1 pink, so this is clearly not high increase I assumed.

Roc
06-26-2012, 03:42 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh snap

trunzoc
06-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Why does it matter? More pinks = cheaper pinks for everyone.

Xionskull
06-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Yea! Is the player designed weapons in the game yet?

KaotiicxDream
06-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Okay, okay, you added a hotkey to use health and mana potions on Chrome .. To be honors, you didn't place them very well .. Just saying. When you are doing runs, you need to be able to hit your health and mana potions fast. That's why it didn't work out with no hotkeys for them, but placing them in the other end of the keyboard? Not nice;(

In order to fix this I'd suggest to put these hotkeys as "E" and "R" and move the keybindings you got on "R" and "E". Or place the keybindings for potions as "R" and "F". Then only move the keybinding for "R".

I only suggest this because it ain't making a change that you place them in the other end of the keyboard. If anyone tried Chrome you know you'll place one hand on the "WASD" keys since they move your character and one hand one the mouse. And while doing runs you don't leave your hands from their positions but you are still in need of using potions. Which would be ideal placed at either "E" and "R" or "R" and "F" .. Maybe "E" and "F" could work too .. It's all about the comfort when playing .. :-)

demoncrate
06-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Finally. Xperia Play gets fixed.
Now only if the R analogue did'nt zoom in/out map as well........

STS rocks :)

modredd
06-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Thank you S.T.S

razerfingers
06-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Yay, maybe ill run in humania tomorrow or later today

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

thedream
06-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Thanks for these updates. iPad joystick is still to low and could we have a option to change avatar screens back to the way they were for people who don't like the new look of them?

Jugernugetx
06-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Epic rarity gear? Thats it. Im logging on.

The Flash
06-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Why do you increase drop rate? Why not just start with the high drop rate? Pointless

JaytB
06-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks for listening to the community and increasing the drop rates :)

As said in this tread already, iPad joystick is still uncomfortably low.

Whirlzap
06-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Thanks for listening to the community and increasing the drop rates :)

As said in this thread already, iPad joystick is still uncomfortably low.
Wai u tread on me wow you.

Anyways, yay for drop rates still no Pink for meh qqqqqq

Elyseon
06-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Tnx STS ^.^

ThePvpTwink
06-26-2012, 08:24 PM
Higher drop rates :)

The cs prices did drop by 50% though lol

Chopper
06-26-2012, 08:38 PM
So much for those posters saying that drop rates are never increased!

Good stuff!

ImHawk
06-26-2012, 08:42 PM
Cool!
Time to buy a thrasher...

Shellkaz
06-26-2012, 10:34 PM
If you could swap the position of the quest helper and the joystick that would be great. The joystick is still too low. It's playable but still uncomfortable to hold soemthing as large as an iPad by the corner. It's very unbalanced..

The apple cake recipe is still on the table :-).

You folks are awesome.. Thanks a bunch for all you do for us!!

Riccits
06-27-2012, 01:08 AM
As said in this tread already, iPad joystick is still uncomfortably low.

yes it its too low, plz put there where it was. the UI before update was perfect.

thedream
06-27-2012, 01:16 AM
yes it its too low, plz put there where it was. the UI before update was perfect.So perfect the avatar screens, UI, everything was just perfect.

Samhayne
06-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Okay, okay, you added a hotkey to use health and mana potions on Chrome .. To be honors, you didn't place them very well .. Just saying. When you are doing runs, you need to be able to hit your health and mana potions fast. That's why it didn't work out with no hotkeys for them, but placing them in the other end of the keyboard? Not nice;(

In order to fix this I'd suggest to put these hotkeys as "E" and "R" and move the keybindings you got on "R" and "E". Or place the keybindings for potions as "R" and "F". Then only move the keybinding for "R".

I only suggest this because it ain't making a change that you place them in the other end of the keyboard. If anyone tried Chrome you know you'll place one hand on the "WASD" keys since they move your character and one hand one the mouse. And while doing runs you don't leave your hands from their positions but you are still in need of using potions. Which would be ideal placed at either "E" and "R" or "R" and "F" .. Maybe "E" and "F" could work too .. It's all about the comfort when playing .. :-)

On Chrome, you can use Z & X to recharge health and mana as well as the left & right brackets. The brackets were an addition to z & x for when you are spamming abilities at the end of your keyboard (#’s 7,8,9,0,-,+)

Suntv
06-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Great update, thanks devs!

One thing missing: the undoing of the epic fail to put joysticks on the lower left on all devices, with devastating effects on iPad gameplay. I lost count of all the posts that ask for a middle-left joystick on iPads, but won't give up. Devs, can you at least let us know if somewhere down the roadmap is a playable-iPad version with a normal joystick on the spot where it was before Humania? If it's not on the roadmap, at least some of us can consider uninstalling your game and keep their left hands healthy.

Jcyee
06-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Ive seen too many pinks drop and none for me :( im sure ill grt one sooner or later

But thx sts :)

GoodSyntax
06-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Saw my first Humania pink, and it dropped to me!

Yea!

Thanks STS. I was getting a bit discouraged and was beginning to think that Humania would be about as fruitful to farm as Fang and Nuri.

Bebsi
06-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Thx STS, I dunno what else to say ... thank you so much :panda:

Obliterdeath
06-27-2012, 09:53 PM
Well, what I think the iPad joystick is that it's fine. I don't HAVE to hold it, do I? No, I can just put it down, make myself comfortable, and start playing. Personally, I don't see how a raised iPad joystick would help if you can just stop holding it and put it down instead. Devs, if you implement the game feature, please let there be an option for you to use the raised or lowered joystick, I'm comfortable with the one we have now. Unless there's some health issue I should be aware about.

thedream
06-28-2012, 11:19 PM
Well, what I think the iPad joystick is that it's fine. I don't HAVE to hold it, do I? No, I can just put it down, make myself comfortable, and start playing. Personally, I don't see how a raised iPad joystick would help if you can just stop holding it and put it down instead. Devs, if you implement the game feature, please let there be an option for you to use the raised or lowered joystick, I'm comfortable with the one we have now. Unless there's some health issue I should be aware about.Hurts my finger when I play I think it's just to low. STS should have kept the UI and avatar screens the way they were. I mean ya it's easier for them to update which is nice for them i guess but it completely destroyed my playing experience. The avatar screens look ridiculous on my iPad so much better before the horrible Humania update.

Riccits
06-29-2012, 02:57 AM
for the low joystick i need to stretch my thump down... the natural position of the thump while holding iPad is diagonal up

The Flash
06-29-2012, 03:15 AM
Dropped rates so low i got 2 pinks in a row and a 3rd 2 runs later. Tks got 10 pinks so far made a cool 8mil.