PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Nightly Reward still says to claim tomorrow

Dze
06-26-2012, 06:11 PM
My nightly reward still says to claim tomorrow at 5:59:59pm ... which is exactly what it said yesterday. It is now 6:05pm CST. The 'Claim Nightly Reward' button is still greyed out. I've never tapped it. And the 'Day 1' icon is also still greyed out.

Several of my guild members noted the same issue.

System Info:
Device: iPad2

Attempts to Resolve:
* Reloged
* Rebooted iPad2

{edit: noted claim time is pm, time noted, system info., and attempts to resolve.}

between
06-26-2012, 06:14 PM
mine says 3:11:06 am.

its what it said yesterday as well.

still grayed out.

zzzzzz

Wretch
06-26-2012, 06:15 PM
Same here, was about to start a thread!

Got ninja'd

Skianak
06-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Yep, it's not working.

Carapace
06-26-2012, 06:30 PM
I'll inform QA so we can look into this more, thanks for the report folks!

bronislav84
06-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Thank you for looking into this. Mine says 6:59:59 for the second night in a row.

n00b13st
06-26-2012, 07:02 PM
I noted this on the "Nightly Rewards Official Feedback" thread. Log in with Chrome and go to the Lair/Nightly Rewards tab you must.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?61384-DL-Nightly-Reward-Official-Feedback-Thread&p=690490#post690490

Edit: I mean, to get the timer counting right now you have to log in using Chrome. Hopefully when STS fixes it they'll correct all of our timers with our initial login time yesterday and second login today for those who did so (probably everyone :vsmile: .)

n00b13st
06-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Same here, was about to start a thread!

Got ninja'd

What's funny about it is I searched for "nightly reward" before posting in the official feedback thread and didn't find anything but Dze's post is timestamped about 20 minutes earlier than mine so we were apparently working on our posts at about the same time. I'm just long-winded so it took me longer to post. :vwink:

wvhills
06-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Mine has said 6:59:59 since the update. No change. :(

Dze
06-27-2012, 12:18 AM
Edit: I mean, to get the timer counting right now you have to log in using Chrome. Hopefully when STS fixes it they'll correct all of our timers with our initial login time yesterday and second login today for those who did so (probably everyone :vsmile: .)

I'm debating whether to try this work-around because ... I have to wonder ... if we do this, will STS still be able to correct our missed Nightly Rewards with a patch ... retro-actively? ... and is that even something that could be corrected with a patch at all? As a programmer, I would think it possible ... but then, I'm just a DL player and know nothing.

wvhills
06-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Devs Y U No give me my nightly reward?! Rawr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n00b13st
06-27-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm debating whether to try this work-around because ... I have to wonder ... if we do this, will STS still be able to correct our missed Nightly Rewards with a patch ... retro-actively? ... and is that even something that could be corrected with a patch at all? As a programmer, I would think it possible ... but then, I'm just a DL player and know nothing.

Dze, from what I saw in the official feedback thread Chrome will start the timer but not allow you to collect. I'll update with my experience today after 16:00 PDT when my "first" day finishes. I am hopeful that STS will, after fixing the bug, update everyone's timers with accurate times based on when they logged in after the update - it's not that difficult a procedure (we've done similar on occasion where I work.)

Dean Jennings
06-27-2012, 01:06 PM
ive tried for 2 days not working

Carapace
06-27-2012, 02:34 PM
ive tried for 2 days not working

We believe the issue has been resolved, but if you are still having issues please contact support. There may still be another bug lingering in there somewhere. :vsmile:

n00b13st
06-27-2012, 07:33 PM
We believe the issue has been resolved, but if you are still having issues please contact support. There may still be another bug lingering in there somewhere. :vsmile:

Thank you. I was able to claim the reward today but still missed out on a day of progress because I couldn't trigger it from Android and there was no indication it wasn't working until I waited a day.

between
06-27-2012, 08:06 PM
i get my rewards, but my timer is still wrong.

chrome.

bronislav84
06-28-2012, 12:06 AM
I missed out on two days due to the bug, due being unable to turn it on on time. Is there a way to restore the lost days?

Carapace
06-28-2012, 06:04 PM
I missed out on two days due to the bug, due being unable to turn it on on time. Is there a way to restore the lost days?

Unfortunately no, and that's on us. Sorry for the inconvenience! :vblush:

Staryknight
06-28-2012, 06:39 PM

If the reward for 5 days is going to be a tradable item will you consider reseting everyone to 0 to make it even for everyone? If its not tradable then that's fine. Waiting one day won't kill us.

Growwle
06-28-2012, 06:52 PM
Android works as of the latest patch, forget the version, sorry, not very informative.

bronislav84
06-29-2012, 06:28 PM

If the reward for 5 days is going to be a tradable item will you consider reseting everyone to 0 to make it even for everyone? If its not tradable then that's fine. Waiting one day won't kill us.I agree. It's not really fair that some people couldn't get theirs and are two days behind. If it's not tradeable then meh.

Qingsanale1st
07-05-2012, 02:30 AM
I'll inform QA so we can look into this more, thanks for the report folks!

in chrome it lists the wrong time for me, i.e. wrong time zone
what can i do??