PDA

View Full Version : Another bonus weekend any time soon?

neoramasay
06-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Any chance of another double (xp/damage/etc) weekend in the near future? There we're a couple of them back to back there, so i went ahead and got some plat to hopefully take advantage of the next double XP weekend, and now there hasn't been any more!

Ark
06-26-2012, 06:35 PM
I hope there will be another double xp before update so will give players one more chance to cap to level 41 (:

Paar
06-26-2012, 06:52 PM
I hope there will be another double xp before update so will give players one more chance to cap to level 41 (:

Agreed!

PianoWizzy
06-26-2012, 08:19 PM

I kind of lean toward double damage because it makes runs faster and more fun ^^

Dragonrider023
06-26-2012, 08:21 PM
I kind of lean toward double damage because it makes runs faster and more fun ^^

Or both :)

javier995
06-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Only double damage and double xp? Forget that!

Let's make it more!

Double damage, double xp, and 50% boost in speed :p.

This'll be quick, and we can get a lot of players capped like this.

Mrbananaz
06-26-2012, 09:49 PM
ill nvr cap no matter what cuz im a noob xD

ImHawk
06-26-2012, 09:54 PM
I hope!!
lolz thought this was PL for a sec.. was on ios

PianoWizzy
06-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Only double damage and double xp? Forget that!

Let's make it more!

Double damage, double xp, and 50% boost in speed :p.

This'll be quick, and we can get a lot of players capped like this.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can only imagine the power 0.0

Ark
06-26-2012, 11:52 PM
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can only imagine the power 0.0

You'll be super Piano! Make sure you're wearing your cape! :D

ill nvr cap no matter what cuz im a noob xD

If double xp or double dmg happens, I'll totally help you cap! (: "never" isn't in my dictionary when it come to SL ;)

Seiyen
06-27-2012, 12:12 AM
U guys expecting toooo much from this game

-Raghav

Skeletonlord
06-27-2012, 12:29 AM
I hope!!
lolz thought this was PL for a sec.. was on ios

It could still come to Pocket Legends again. The last bonus weekend for Star Legends was a while back. Hopefully there will be another bonus weekend for both games (PL and SL, possibly DL). Gibbler is the guy to speak to about bonus weekends. He is the head designer for Star Legends, so he decides what is added to the game.

Seiyen
06-27-2012, 01:39 AM
But wat if he neva replies?

-Raghav

Ark
06-27-2012, 06:21 AM
But wat if he neva replies?

-Raghav

That means someone needs to call 911 cus something probably happened? o.o lol

Seiyen
06-27-2012, 08:25 AM
They keep delaying stuff nothin much,i bet gibber is busy cappin his secret toon in pl,who cares for sl anyways? Now am rlly sick bcoz of his last post,he said they're planning to add more vanities which means atleast 2-3 weeks more now thats rlly lame, + rememba guys its not even a lvl cap update! its just an event update, 7 months of waiting just for an event!not even a cap update sick =_=!,i might rage quit soon....srry to say this sts but u rlly messed up this game,u guys should have made seperate teams for each game before....:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbd own::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::t humbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

-Raghav

ShadowGunX
06-27-2012, 08:35 AM
beh m tired of hearing " the update is soon". i waste alot of time checking out sl regularly hoping to get some info about the nxt event. ah better to do farming in pl then. there is nothing in sl nw.

ShadowGunX
06-27-2012, 08:37 AM
i agree with seiyen. delaying is making me sick

Rittik
06-27-2012, 08:44 AM
brodas i agree wid u guys *buttshake*
i have almost quit forums..idk about game..only somethings are holding me up from quiting and thats personal stuffs..STS just update it guys..We expect much from you guys..Gibber alone cant just update this game..put up some more peeps..Instead of develloping another new game [AL] just update SL..then start develloping AL...:banghead::thumbdown:

-Rik(Rittik)

dugantale
06-27-2012, 09:13 AM
brodas i agree wid u guys *buttshake*
i have almost quit forums..idk about game..only somethings are holding me up from quiting and thats personal stuffs..STS just update it guys..We expect much from you guys..Gibber alone cant just update this game..put up some more peeps..Instead of develloping another new game [AL] just update SL..then start develloping AL...:banghead::thumbdown:

-Rik(Rittik)

I like that idea :)

Libertie
06-27-2012, 09:14 AM
idk, I've happily played other MMOs that went way longer than this without a big update. The thing is, you didn't go forever without hearing from someone to know they're working on the game. Little patch here to fix a couple things, emergency maintenance there to tackle an urgent issue. Events happening every other week or so to keep people interested..

I haven't been playing SL for long, so I could be off base here, but it seems to me like there isn't enough presence from STS staff (I'm not sure what you call them here, devs? GMs?) in the games or on the forums. And what's strange is the fact that it seems like there USED to be presence, but it has since dwindled considerably. If people had more communication or even little hints that something big is in the works.. To me just seeing a staff member in game is proof that the game is being actively worked on. I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't mind waiting if I know what I'm waiting for, but the problem is that no one is even around to answer questions. =\

Rittik
06-27-2012, 09:18 AM
see i agree wid u :)
other games..i am not gonna take names ofcourse....has updates like 1yr or mpre later..but admins and stuffs kinda come regularly online and answers lots of qwestions..
STS devs comes online too..But to me thats really less compares to other major MMOs...

-Rik(Rittik)

Libertie
06-27-2012, 09:21 AM
other games..i am not gonna take names ofcourse....has updates like 1yr or mpre later..but admins and stuffs kinda come regularly online and answers lots of qwestions..
STS devs comes online too..But to me thats really less compares to other major MMOs...

-Rik(Rittik)
And like I said, I'm quite new - I've only been playing for a couple of months - but in the time I've been on I've seen one or two forum posts from someone official and I've NEVER seen anyone actually in the game. I've seen mention of one appearance but that was a while back. Not trying to smash on anyone because obviously I love this game and I appreciate STS for even still working on it at all, but as a constructive comment.. Perhaps if they could find time to make themselves a bit more present and available to players?

PianoWizzy
06-27-2012, 09:21 AM

-Rik(Rittik)

My suggestion is to simply double the staff of Spacetime. That way keeping up with your 4 games might be less of a management problem.

That, or, multiply your staff by 1.5, and focus all the energy into ONE game at a time. Bam. Done.

Libertie
06-27-2012, 09:28 AM
I agree, but if you look at their website it looks like that's exactly what they're trying to do. Assuming that's current, of course. Anyone want to live in Austin? :P

harm
06-27-2012, 11:43 AM
I agree with u saiyen

Zaonabiuibil
06-27-2012, 01:08 PM
C'mon guys, at least show us SOMETHING to make it worth our time and sometimes money.

iAmPain
06-27-2012, 10:35 PM
My suggestion is to simply double the staff of Spacetime. That way keeping up with your 4 games might be less of a management problem.

That, or, multiply your staff by 1.5, and focus all the energy into ONE game at a time. Bam. Done.

STS: ugh, these kids wants update? again?! they won't even buy plat, so how could we hire staff? why bother update SL when few people there are buying plat when we could make tons of money on DL/PL and soon AL!