PDA

View Full Version : HELP Russian Guilds HELP

Quueri
06-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Hello everyone!!!
I recently had a member in my guild. His English isn't the greatest. So i asked him if he wanted me to find him a guild, which I am more willing to do. But i don't know all the guilds.
I am looking for the best Russian guild for my friend to join. Now if y'all know any guilds that are base from Russia with a Russian literature language please let me know asap.
Thanks allot

Quueri GM of Rebel Alliance XD

akfury
06-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Hello everyone!!!
I recently had a member in my guild. His English isn't the greatest. So i asked him if he wanted me to find him a guild, which I am more willing to do. But i don't know all the guilds.
I am looking for the best Russian guild for my friend to join. Now if y'all know any guilds that are base from Russia with a Russian literature language please let me know asap.
Thanks allot

Quueri GM of Rebel Alliance XD

<Imersous Russia>is one I think

Shellkaz
06-29-2012, 06:18 PM
Hi I don't play SL, but I saw your thread on the pl forum. In pl there is a Russian guild, Legends of Russia". Their guild leader has posted several times. His name is Capitapy. His English is pretty good and he might be able to help u and your friend out. His most recent thread was on 06/22/2012, Title: Guilds Suggestions. He may know if there are Russian players in SL

Sorry I'm doing this on my phone n I just never figured out how to do links to threads. :-/

javier995
07-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Hi I don't play SL, but I saw your thread on the pl forum. In pl there is a Russian guild, Legends of Russia". Their guild leader has posted several times. His name is Capitapy. His English is pretty good and he might be able to help u and your friend out. His most recent thread was on 06/22/2012, Title: Guilds Suggestions. He may know if there are Russian players in SL

Sorry I'm doing this on my phone n I just never figured out how to do links to threads. :-/

You go on your browser and go to the forums. From there you go to the desired thread and click the url on the top and copy it (by holding on it), then just paste it in your desired post.

You can post the links alone or put into a word or phrase.

For the phrase you'd type this

(URL=put the link here)word or phrase goes here(/URL)

Replace the parentheses () with brackets [ ].

As for the guild on Russians.,5$343 are many players in the guild stated above. I have some friends in there I believe, but if I don't I'll b sure to tell the next one I see to contact you.

flashbackflip
07-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Imerious Russia

CCCP

Are two majors

The language is not literature though.. lots of translit and some cursing

Good luck for yo friend!

Удачи!

Blind
07-13-2012, 07:36 AM
Everyone spelt it wrong hahah, it's Imerios Russia. CCCP is long dead i think and most of its members are in Imerios.

Flash я один раз спросил одного пацана что значит имериос и он мне ответил "по русски мля!" :-)

HunterSLAYER
07-13-2012, 07:54 AM
Everyone spelt it wrong hahah, it's Imerios Russia. CCCP is long dead i think and most of its members are in Imerios.

Flash я один раз спросил одного пацана что значит имериос и он мне ответил "по русски мля!" :-)

It's <Imperios Russia>.
If i'm not wrong.....

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Itoopeo
07-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Only imerious russia at this time, most of russian guilds are dead or never online
Я говорю на русском почти полностью
-google translator

StompArtist
07-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Hello from America Comrades. :P

Bloggy
07-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Also, try "Russian Mafia". Saw them pvping the other day.