PDA

View Full Version : More house and gh slots

Scll
01-11-2022, 11:21 AM
I wont say much, their has been dozens of threads regarding this I think it's time yall should increase house and gh slots to 1k and be done w it for good instead of another 100 increase.

Every1 has been asking for it I dont see why devs say none abt it?

Cinco
01-11-2022, 11:27 AM
Allocating so much additional space all at once will have a negative effect on overall performance of the game.

That said, I do expect we will increase storage space in small amounts over a variety of contexts over time - but it will be carefully managed (as it has been thus far).

Scll
01-11-2022, 02:14 PM
Allocating so much additional space all at once will have a negative effect on overall performance of the game.

That said, I do expect we will increase storage space in small amounts over a variety of contexts over time - but it will be carefully managed (as it has been thus far).

Thx for the response!

Snowdager
01-11-2022, 05:15 PM

Could you give at least a rough idea of when to expect more house slots and more guildhall slots? I’ve seen this requested countless times but I haven’t seen any details about when we should expect an increase. I’m currently at 500/500 house slots and it’s proven to be extremely difficult to continue to decorate my house. There are many, many things I’d like to add to my house at the moment. As for guildhalls, I also have 500/500 slots for my guild, I’d like to see more slots very soon for both houses and guilds. I’d love for masters to be able to allow officers to edit the guildhall as well, so we can all be creative together!

Itemstore
01-18-2022, 08:12 AM
Could you give at least a rough idea of when to expect more house slots and more guildhall slots? I’ve seen this requested countless times but I haven’t seen any details about when we should expect an increase. I’m currently at 500/500 house slots and it’s proven to be extremely difficult to continue to decorate my house. There are many, many things I’d like to add to my house at the moment. As for guildhalls, I also have 500/500 slots for my guild, I’d like to see more slots very soon for both houses and guilds. I’d love for masters to be able to allow officers to edit the guildhall as well, so we can all be creative together!I would love to let married partners to be able to move house items in the player owned house so married partners could build together same principle [emoji3526][emoji106]

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
01-18-2022, 11:55 AM
+1.. for more slots

Using 5/10/20/50 etc slots to create something that looks like one slot is good stuff.

Snowdager
01-18-2022, 05:09 PM
I would love to let married partners to be able to move house items in the player owned house so married partners could build together same principle [emoji3526][emoji106]

I agree with this as well!

asommers
01-18-2022, 09:35 PM
I would love to let married partners to be able to move house items in the player owned house so married partners could build together same principle [emoji3526][emoji106]

This should be a separate suggestion thread so we can track it internally.

-ALS

asommers
01-18-2022, 09:39 PM
Could you give at least a rough idea of when to expect more house slots and more guildhall slots? I’ve seen this requested countless times but I haven’t seen any details about when we should expect an increase. I’m currently at 500/500 house slots and it’s proven to be extremely difficult to continue to decorate my house. There are many, many things I’d like to add to my house at the moment. As for guildhalls, I also have 500/500 slots for my guild, I’d like to see more slots very soon for both houses and guilds. I’d love for masters to be able to allow officers to edit the guildhall as well, so we can all be creative together!

Re: house/guild slots: No ETA right now, but we're actively talking about getting it scheduled.

We can probably allow guild officers to move items, but we wouldn't want to allow them to remove the items.

-ALS

Snowdager
01-19-2022, 12:39 AM
Re: house/guild slots: No ETA right now, but we're actively talking about getting it scheduled.

We can probably allow guild officers to move items, but we wouldn't want to allow them to remove the items.

-ALS

Thank you for responding! As for officers, could they be able to add items? I don’t fully understand what the issue with removing items would be either?

Immortal_Blood
01-19-2022, 02:20 PM
Perhaps being allowed to remove the items that they've placed would be suitable.

Though that's more data in the system isn't it....

Snowdager
01-19-2022, 03:06 PM
Imagine an officer is mad to guildmaster or just wants to troll everybody. Imagine the mess causing this.

Officers can kick people. If I trust someone enough to make them an officer, I trust them to add/remove items from the guildhall. Although what I originally asked for was the *option* to allow officers to edit the guildhall, meaning the guild master has to give them permissions to do so.

asommers
01-19-2022, 11:45 PM
Unfortunately, the way it currently works, permissions are not optional, but instead implicit by rank. If more than the guild master should edit the guild hall, the next rank would be guild officer.

-ALS