PDA

View Full Version : A sugestion for Engineers

Kain Legacy
06-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Why don't Engineers have push abilities? I've always wanted to be able to push the MF in shipyard but none of my abilities seem to do it. Or even stop him from blowing one of the bombs. But both Commandos and Operatives can push. It's just a suggestion but wouldn't it be cool if we engineers had a skill that could at least stop the MF from using terminal?

Please let me know what you guys think. It'd be much appreciated.

Zaonabiuibil
06-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Mysterious Figure, always fun. I agree, and this would also make PvP quite interesting, or at least more fair to engs ;)

akfury
06-27-2012, 01:32 AM
If we had push we would be ops... Unload dots stun push... What fun in that ?

Kain Legacy
06-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Well it dosent have to be push, but like I said: both Commandos and Operatives have push, but not us.

Deathpunch
06-27-2012, 04:00 AM
Well, if you're going to require a certain type of skill, such as a push in sy5, to be able to complete a mission, then all classes should have access to it. Just my opinion.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Mitchturbo
06-27-2012, 04:45 AM
Well, if you're going to require a certain type of skill, such as a push in sy5, to be able to complete a mission, then all classes should have access to it. Just my opinion.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

If I had push, then I will finally be able to solo the Mysterious Figure... That's the only boss left on my solo'd slayed hit list.
I can solo kill the rest.

A push that also gives engineers a burst of health would be epic ;-) even if the push wasn't a knock down push. I would be over the moon lol.

Itoopeo
06-27-2012, 06:06 AM
Commandos and Operatives would die without engineers. We can stun most of enemies but not some of bosses. Engineer is special of weakening targets and group healing+making it stronger by increasing armor of all players. We can solo all bosses but not mysterious figure.
Something like gravity well and full healing would make us really much better in pvp too