PDA

View Full Version : Done with this game - 300k giveaway

Takezaki
06-26-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm done with this game.. After reaching level 21 and acquiring the fairly easy to get pink gems/gear I was left hoping for much more.

I qui playing until the update came, played for 20 minutes and bleh... Same old. Theres no excitement to this game.

I have 300k in gold and a few pink non plat items leftover. I will give them to the person who explains the best what keeps them coming to this game and what keeps them excited about dark legends:

To the devs, if this matters to you, and it should, being that I was a paying customer $$$:

Things that made me quit this game :

- Pretty much non-existent PvE interaction in the game.
- No economy, no market, no trading, items are too easy to get and nothing rare or valuable to trade or sell.
- Many important suggestions have been overlooked even after 5+ topic bumps in the suggestion/feedback section.
- Was supposed to be a story driven game, story barely non-existent
- Does not feel like a true MMORPG at all.
- Game feels like a money making machine with vampire game makeup.

Paar
06-26-2012, 10:30 PM
Well, I deleted the app for the longest time. I decided to come back after a while. I came the day of the new update. It was great seeing all my old friends :) They all gave me a warm welcome. That is why I came back the next few days. The community, my friends, the challenge. The challenge to get gold and pinks is addicting as well. As I am not very rich, I just want to keep trying my best and that is why I think Dark Legends is So Amazing, and addicting.

Matutd
06-26-2012, 10:31 PM
What keeps me coming to dark legends? Gameplay aside, my friends and guild keep me playing. Even if it wasn't a game, and just a chat server, as long as my friends were there I'd be there too. The game could be 8-bit and be a Barrie dress up game for all I care. Half the time I'm stood in town anyway, just so I have the time to speak to them :) I'd rather you not do a giveaway and stay, because I'm sure you have friends in the game too, and even if you don't miss them (which I'm sure you will), they're gonna miss you bud.

between
06-26-2012, 10:35 PM
pvp.

pvp will keep me going for a very very very long time.

i will grind my butt off to get to the cap, so that i can pvp.

sorry you dont feel the same way :(

Paar
06-26-2012, 10:46 PM
Matutd also is what makes me come back. (;

Xaphan Fox
06-26-2012, 10:53 PM
bark bark bark! grrrr bark bark grrr...
woof yip yip bark. grrrruff ruff bark bark
yip woof bark...

AARRROOOOOOOOO!

woof...

between
06-26-2012, 10:55 PM
bark bark bark! grrrr bark bark grrr...
woof yip yip bark. grrrruff ruff bark bark
yip woof bark...

AARRROOOOOOOOO!

woof...
he said, and i translate word for word:
"I think that between has the right idea.
because what he said is so true
you should give him the stuff.

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

cool."

source: im a professional dog to english translator.

StompArtist
06-26-2012, 11:11 PM
What keeps me coming is people like you, giving me 300k.

Irulelol
06-26-2012, 11:33 PM
What keeps me comeing back is it doesnt feel like theres no boreing grinding for hours on hours. I can get on, run a map a few times then load up some of the mission things and get off, while still gaining xp. Also, I love the hack in slash gameplay and the chargeable attacks and skills and likeing those things makes me get on now more than PL xD

Shaocalur
06-26-2012, 11:40 PM
There are many things that keep me coming back. I love my guild and hanging with my friends all the time. I enjoy the endless hours (and I do mean hours lol) of CTF matches and getting a lot of kills off of them. I love grinding because it gives me something to do, I like it even more knowing that there is a weapon available at the cap. I also love just being friendly, I farmed maybe 11 legendaries yesterday and gave at least 4 away to close friends free of charge. I can't choose which is my fav game between DL and SL, but I really love playing DL.

Edit: You shouldn't leave fame though, it's epic and unlike any of the other games. It's fun fast paced and jam packed with action. I'd hate to see ya go. D:

Well I'm off to DL lol bye.
-Vanished

Takezaki
06-27-2012, 01:03 AM
I'll decide who gets my stuff before I go to sleep, roughly in 2-3 hours.

Get your entries in.

Takezaki
06-27-2012, 01:05 AM
What keeps me coming to dark legends? Gameplay aside, my friends and guild keep me playing. Even if it wasn't a game, and just a chat server, as long as my friends were there I'd be there too. The game could be 8-bit and be a Barrie dress up game for all I care. Half the time I'm stood in town anyway, just so I have the time to speak to them :) I'd rather you not do a giveaway and stay, because I'm sure you have friends in the game too, and even if you don't miss them (which I'm sure you will), they're gonna miss you bud.

Funny enough but I actually don't have any ''in-game'' friends on Dark Legends. I tried setting up a guild but lost interest.

Maybe that's why I'm so bitter? haha.

I'm busy with Order&Chaos anyways, just sad I spent 150$ or so on DL for nothing.

Matutd
06-27-2012, 01:31 AM
Funny enough but I actually don't have any ''in-game'' friends on Dark Legends. I tried setting up a guild but lost interest.

Maybe that's why I'm so bitter? haha.

I'm busy with Order&Chaos anyways, just sad I spent 150$ or so on DL for nothing.
If you're on Arcadian forest server, u can add matutd over there if you want. And if you continue playing dl, which does seem unlikely at the moment, you can add me :) you'll have too many in game friends before you know it :)

Matutd also is what makes me come back. (;
Btw, I think paar won ;P

Takezaki
06-27-2012, 01:37 AM
Yes I am on Acadian forest server and I will add you.

Name is Takezaki on there also, I am on iOS though.

Matutd
06-27-2012, 01:38 AM
Yes I am on Acadian forest server and I will add you.

Name is Takezaki on there also, I am on iOS though.
Yup me too :)

Takezaki
06-27-2012, 01:41 AM
Cool..

I have a level 49 ranger on there.

Matutd
06-27-2012, 01:42 AM
Cool..

I have a level 49 ranger on there.
I'm level 60 warrior, hit me up when I'm online if you need levelling help.

HunterSLAYER
06-27-2012, 05:09 AM
What keeps me coming back to Dl?
Great devs,awesome guildmates and cool outfits XD

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

KillaSkillz
06-27-2012, 06:39 AM
Things that made me quit this game :

- Pretty much non-existent PvE interaction in the game.
- No economy, no market, no trading, items are too easy to get and nothing rare or valuable to trade or sell.
- Many important suggestions have been overlooked even after 5+ topic bumps in the suggestion/feedback section.
- Was supposed to be a story driven game, story barely non-existent
- Does not feel like a true MMORPG at all.
- Game feels like a money making machine with vampire game makeup.

I agree and disagree with this.
-i avoided pvp. I found it boring is SL. I tried it yesterday and thought king of the ring was awesome. PVE is hard to do as a group. And very easy even solo making group runs overkill.
-i agree. everything is the same an attack weapon of the same level is just as good as any other. Everything is too easy to get except the plat stuff. Only level cap items have sale value, and that doesn't last long either.
-this one is subjective. They do listen, they don't do everything suggested. Wish they would comment more on the suggestions one way or the other though.
-i also agree. Would've like to see the story stick around. Then again most wouldn't probably bother to read it anyways.
- it does not feel like a mmorpg. It has the necessities, but for some reason it does not click for me.
-this one is a bit harsh, I wouldn't say to that level, it's a bit extreme. there would't be a game if money wasn't a motivator.

now, I am here to pass the time until SL gets a cap update, and I will probably be back after I cap to pass more time. I am not looking forward to grinding the new cap here on DL, I think ally missions will be my solution. At 10 xp per map and the maps being too easy to defeat, with stuff that doesn't sell, I am already bored with the new content. I am halfway through my first pass through the ally 24hr missions, and only whites and greens, even off of the greater and major rewards. for me this game is a time passer, nothing more, nothing less. Heck, grinding doesn't even make sense because you don't get xp from kills you can just join a 3D map and stand there until someone else kills the boss and then leave and get the same xp (minus the drop). I think this is a more adult game because of the theme, blood and language. Other than that it has a degree of difficulty comparable to the level of a 5-7 year old tops. Now I may have been a bit harsh, It's just my opinion.

You can quit if you like. at some point they will problably figure ou the right formula and it will be smooth sailing from there.

Late
06-27-2012, 07:35 AM
I come back to DL to see my friends because most of my old friends left pl so i made new ones in DL

Fao
06-27-2012, 07:55 AM
I'm sorry but pretty much more than HALF the people who posted didn't give a crap about you leaving and just posted for the money, I specifically, care more about getting you to stay, than getting the money!

Look, I understand completely why you are leaving, BUT here are some reasons YOU should STAY:
1. Not really any good friends? Make them! Forums is a great place for them to start, and if you see someone who looks cool, tell them and start a conversation! Almost always makes another friend!
2. I recently discovered PvP because one of the goals, well, not discovered, but played it, and I LOVED it! I'm not big into PvP, but on DL it's just addicting!
3. I know what you mean by the economy and stuff, and it's just a matter of time before they make something that is super hard to farm! So I say you wait until they do!
4. Achievements! You may not be big into achievements, but I love doing them! Makes me feel accomplished! Like, set a goal of doing this one, and go try your hardest at doing it!

Now I guess you COULD say those are some of my reasons, but these are more to help you understand why you should stay man! If you want a good friend, I would l love another! I don't have very many on DL!

Illuminate
06-27-2012, 10:45 AM
What keeps me coming back is the virtual blood.
Yes, I am a real vampire.
What better way to entertain myself then doing what I usually do at night in a game?

Noodleleg
06-27-2012, 11:36 AM
I love my friends ^_^

Buster
06-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Dark legends keeps my attention because of the guild im in they are always funny nvr a dull moment

PianoWizzy
07-06-2012, 09:14 PM
I don't play DL so I have no use for the money, but this was highly entertaining!

Xionskull
07-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Hoping that it WILL become more. Dl is in its beginnings! New stuff is in store! I cap here in there WAITING for it to be come top on AppStore WAITING for it to be in its prime. I play it to support it to become greater. Feedback is what the devs need, we are there to give it. There's also pvp, friends, and laughs awaiting.