PDA

View Full Version : purples in humania

LwMark
06-26-2012, 10:33 PM
I didnt realize it had these . I saw chiefs trueshot drop.i thought it was a pink for a sec lol. I like how warlord was brought back. Wish they had old armor still.even though i never had before

McBain
06-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Purples were just added on the latest patch. Personally, I don't think purples need to be around, but I guess it had to do with luck elixirs not working right or something.

Elyseon
06-27-2012, 12:34 AM
I wish they made gear like sewers where all was useful, probably don't want to spend time balance a few more sets' stats

Otukura
06-27-2012, 12:44 AM
I wish they made gear like sewers where all was useful, probably don't want to spend time balance a few more sets' stats

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++1

Riccits
06-27-2012, 01:05 AM
does the shamrock elix transform them in pinks? how often does purples drop?

McBain
06-27-2012, 01:17 AM
They seem to be dropping fairly often. Just did a run through all Humania maps, and least one person in the group got a purple from all but one of the drops. The elixir doesn't automatically upgrade your drops, though. You just get a re-roll.

trunzoc
06-27-2012, 03:31 PM
I got 3 purps in about 10 runs last night with Bigger Luck on. All 3 came from rerolls.

The purple bow I got was actually slightly better than a crafted sang bow.

Suentous PO
06-27-2012, 03:36 PM
after the hour experiment in monster bash, i got a few purps, seems like they are dropping a lot, and the prices in cs were like ao trash pink prices, as if there are a lot out there ( or there stats are too low to value much).

ps; Otu- deal. and ill throw in crafted oyster set. find me ig!

McBain
06-27-2012, 04:39 PM
I got 3 purps in about 10 runs last night with Bigger Luck on. All 3 came from rerolls.

The purple bow I got was actually slightly better than a crafted sang bow.

Which one is that? The only purple bow I've seen is the Chief's Trueshot Bow.