PDA

View Full Version : Looking forwards an idea

Repent
01-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Well as we already know arcanes for level 81 will not be coming out for a while and while that seems boring etc… it reminded me of older caps.

Lvl 41 we had mythics then 46 we were given arcanes

51 mythics 56 arcanes

60-61 mythics 66 arcanes

And then suddenly no mythics till 81

But 71 and 76 both had arcanes (don’t get me wrong I’m aware of the Roman candle mythics but let’s forget about those lmao)

Not sure if this is what the devs are planning but it would make sense and probably be fun if we didn’t get arcanes till 86 that way they actually have weapons with good procs with new content.

I understand it is easy to ask for new content but if arcanes aren’t going to be implemented until after summer maybe a back to back expansion would be possible.

Not sure about you guys but I find there to not be any fun end game grindable content atm.

No APs
No good loot
Legendary equips are still hard to drop
Mythics are locked behind a paywall
And dm still is giving out too much gold…

We have to play content that is 3 years old for us to make gold idk about you guys but I’m bored of it.

I think the expansion was made with the thought in mind that people would have full arc gear at that point which isn’t wrong but for new players new maps are impossible to run. There needs to be some sort of scale for the map based on the average max stats of the players in the map. Not sure how that would be implemented but I think that could lead to more friendly end game content.

Thanks for reading feel free to reach out to me in game quite bored atm - Atoned

Willyoulovemeplz
01-12-2022, 01:59 PM
+1 tbh im tired on relying on buffs. I miss procs like dragon sword/daggs buffs are getting old.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Avaree
01-12-2022, 09:08 PM
I do recall Devs talking about re working class skills in a post right b4 expansion.

whatwasit
01-13-2022, 08:47 AM
Lvl 41 we had mythics then 46 we were given arcanes

51 mythics 56 arcanes

60-61 mythics 66 arcanes

And then suddenly no mythics till 81

But 71 and 76 both had arcanes (don’t get me wrong I’m aware of the Roman candle mythics but let’s forget about those lmao)

-at 46 we had mythics too
-51 expansion wasn't exist, it was 46 then 56 (so 56 expansion includes mythics + arcanes)
-66 has mythics with almost same procs as arcanes

Bellicz Al
01-13-2022, 05:46 PM
I agree but dm gives people the chance to earn gold so dm shouldn't be touched

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Avta
01-13-2022, 07:05 PM
I agree but dm gives people the chance to earn gold so dm shouldn't be touched

Sent from my M2103K19G using TapatalkIf DM gives half the gold than it currently does, does that take away the chance to earn gold?

It'll help fix inflation, if people are making less gold from DM, items will also cost less gold. If items are being listed for high price, people would not ba able to afford them hence they will be sold for what people can afford.

Basically nerf the amount of gold drops from everywhere to increase the *value* of gold.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk