PDA

View Full Version : Adjust Festerfang Outpost.

Switchback
01-12-2022, 04:02 PM
The place has turned into a one shot fest. With all the power that has been added to the game i think Outpost really needs an adjustment.

I suggest maybe you guys can spend 20-30mins trying the different top tier items there(while on all the elixirs, that's how people play there and im sure you can see that) and you will quickly see how power creep has ruined the area.

I suggest 15%~ reduction in all damage and .5 second cooldown on potions. This type of adjustment would be really beneficial for the players who go there.

Thanks for reading.

Analytical
01-13-2022, 10:54 AM
The place has turned into a one shot fest. With all the power that has been added to the game i think Outpost really needs an adjustment.

I suggest maybe you guys can spend 20-30mins trying the different top tier items there(while on all the elixirs, that's how people play there and im sure you can see that) and you will quickly see how power creep has ruined the area.

I suggest 15%~ reduction in all damage and .5 second cooldown on potions. This type of adjustment would be really beneficial for the players who go there.

Thanks for reading.-1 One shot is only a sign of op gears. And people pay for that OPness. Removing them doesn't seem fair to their investment.

+1 tho on the pots cooldown. This alone is enough to at least give others a chance to retaliate.

That said, any changes to ff is only optional and definitely unnecessary because its merely for fun.

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
01-13-2022, 12:57 PM

Thanks for reading.

Great idea I must say. +1 and -1 lol