PDA

View Full Version : No set bonuses in Humania?

Ixillicus
06-27-2012, 06:09 AM
After testing and seeing various gears on myself and my friends, it seems that none of the Humania gear gets a bonus for wearing a set.

We want sparkkkkkkklllllessss!

Lol in all seriousness, is this intended or a bug? When will sets be added.

We tried a dex set, str set and int set. We tried the gear which adds 29 dex/int/str and no bonus. No bonus for gear that adds31 dex/str/int either.

Historically speaking, the gear which adds less dex/int/str made the set. So will a bonus be added for the Sun God, Islander and of Humanity sets?

CrimsonTider
06-27-2012, 06:15 AM
Are the stats on a full set of either better than the Angelic gear? It is rather strange that cradting hasn't been introdiced by now.

Back
06-27-2012, 06:19 AM
I don't think they are the real sets.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Rare
06-27-2012, 07:32 AM
^^ Who knows... the real sets might not even be available yet.

Whirlzap
06-27-2012, 08:18 AM
So true. They don't look that epic....yet.

Elyseon
06-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Actually I like them, except the shields and swords and bow

Zeus
06-27-2012, 10:51 AM

Crafted Lilith looked epic? Lol!

Noodleleg
06-27-2012, 10:54 AM

Redryder made it look epic =)

Rare
06-27-2012, 11:00 AM

Any gear that shows off my mage's chicken legs is not epic.

modredd
06-27-2012, 11:16 AM
STS seemed a tad unprepared for this campaign with all the bugs and glitches so we just need to wait and when bonuses were implemented in the sewers it didn't happen immediate.
They only changed the drop rate yesterday and Shadow Gear didn't get a bonus until much later after implementation.
I'm sure they will take care of us.

Lowlyspy
06-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Idk about ya'll but i kinda hope they do what they did with SL. Make you need to craft the set in order to get the set bonus. They would have to make crafting materials drop a bit more though so merchants don't corner the market on those making them cost several million a piece. Would encourage people to try to craft their gear.

LwMark
06-27-2012, 02:25 PM
I hope that humanian is the str set gear lol i spent 700k on armor and shield.i hope its not of the humanity

Ixillicus
06-27-2012, 02:37 PM
I hope that humanian is the str set gear lol i spent 700k on armor and shield.i hope its not of the humanity

Well people are saying that Sun God and Islander should be the correct sets for int and dex. They both add 29 dex/int and the "of humanity" items add 29 str

LwMark
06-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Well i still dont think" of humanity" is the str gear because idk just dont feel right but ao gear like rift for str "was of the rift"

And theres alot less humanian gear in cs then of humanity

Rare
06-27-2012, 02:55 PM
STS seemed a tad unprepared for this campaign with all the bugs and glitches so we just need to wait and when bonuses were implemented in the sewers it didn't happen immediate.
They only changed the drop rate yesterday and Shadow Gear didn't get a bonus until much later after implementation.
I'm sure they will take care of us.

Well... BS introduced the sparkles and the bonuses. So that's not a fair example. This may not be a bug or a glitch. Maybe they just decided to hold off on releasing the set gear. Who knows.

Vuvuzaylor
06-27-2012, 03:45 PM
u really completed to get all of the new pinks??? Wow...
Well, if the oinks won't give a set bonus (so far) the angelic gear is nearly as strong as the new 'sets'...Then I can save my money and stop farming...:/

Energizeric
06-28-2012, 12:17 AM
I also think "Humanian" instead of "of Humanity" is the set. The reason is that the Humanian gear has 3 higher armor per item. So for a 4 item set, that's 12 armor more for the set. I doubt they will make up 12+ armor in the set bonus, and they've never had a STR "set" which had less armor than the non-set items, as armor is the most important stat for bears/tanks. On the other hand, the "of Humanity" items have 1 more H/S, which means 4 more H/S for a set of 4 items. That is something that is easily made up for in the set bonus by adding 6 or 8 H/S to the "Humanian" set.

But of course, I haven't really examined the DEX & INT items to the same level as I'm not as familiar with them. But clearly one or the other will be the set. I refuse to believe they haven't released the set items yet and that these are the "lesser" pinks. If that were the case, then there would be no need for the duplicates. This pattern follows the Strongman's/Big Top, and Orlok/Dead pattern of the previous 2 campaigns.

Edit: Also, the lesser pinks never had armor and helms, but only weapons and shields.

Edwin Sim
07-07-2012, 06:04 AM
I hope it's humanity, I farmed the full l70 humanity. I can't afford to lose more of my money to get humanian

LwMark
07-07-2012, 04:54 PM
They probably just wanna add crafting when they add new weapon contest items

Jugernugetx
07-07-2012, 05:00 PM
I hope it's humanity, I farmed the full l70 humanity. I can't afford to lose more of my money to get humanian
It is ;)

springtime
07-09-2012, 07:22 PM
The bow is lame...the dragged it right out from the sewers. Come on sts!!!