PDA

View Full Version : Thrasher "locked" games.

Airity
06-27-2012, 07:41 AM
(I posted this on a thread a couple of days ago. But why not make a thread on it :).)

We all know that the "Non-platinum" characters hate being booted from games because they don't have Thrashers on. I think an easy fix for this would be to give players the options to make their games "Elixr Reccomended". When a player looks for a game, they can look for Elixr groups, or they may click the "Ignore Elixr" blocks so they don't have to join games and get booted over and over again. This is pretty much a warning system so players don't have to waste their time being booted.

We could also have "Elixer Required" games. In an "Elixer Required Game" players would need some type of elixer on to join the game.

-Airity

Mageprodigy
06-27-2012, 08:28 AM
good idea! i like it!

Elegants
06-27-2012, 08:57 AM
True .

FluffNStuff
06-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Marking a game as thrashers sounds rude but would save a ton of hassle for both thrasher and non-thrasher players alike.

+1

ImHawk
06-27-2012, 12:36 PM
nice idea...
what would be helpful is that if there was an elixer sign beside a game if people were using elixers..

Airity
06-27-2012, 01:26 PM
nice idea...
what would be helpful is that if there was an elixer sign beside a game if people were using elixers..

That's basically what this would be soing. Similar to the lock symbol for password protected games.

Unless you're talking about all games on general.

Swimmingstar
06-27-2012, 01:31 PM
This would be great!

~A~
06-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Lol good idea, but everyone here who used the word elixir in a sentence has spelled it wrong... except for me

Airity
06-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Lol good idea, but everyone here who used the word elixir in a sentence has spelled it wrong... except for me

Meh, I spelt it right for the first half of the thread ;).