PDA

View Full Version : this batch of pinks

onemadzhau
06-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Is it just me or does everybody agree that this batch of pinks seem like the non glyph pinks of nuri. When I say that I mean them being worthless junk

NotYoCookiez
06-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Nuris was pretty worth less when the cap was out lol (:

Xbow set was like 300k

And wand set was no more then 400k

nmyxspaceship
06-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Doesn't matter I guess they gave us angelic sets. I still think they look pretty cool though.

FluffNStuff
06-27-2012, 09:51 AM
My guess is you have an Angel set. If you did not, then this worthless batch of pinks would look pretty bad arse. Just give em time for the sets to fill in the stats, and get ready to pay up for em.

Chopper
06-27-2012, 10:30 AM
It definitely the effect of the Angel sets. Take those away, if they were time limited effect, and there would be a rush on the new pinks.

onemadzhau
06-27-2012, 10:33 AM
What I am saying is I don't think these will be the set items. I think when the new items come out they will also make new armor and such to match up with them.

kiitz
06-27-2012, 10:41 AM
It definitely the effect of the Angel sets. Take those away, if they were time limited effect, and there would be a rush on the new pinks.

This is really true. The angel set pinks are really too good. Most of the level 70 pieces that can't even stack up to it! There is just so much armor and dodge and still very strong offense stats.

Don't get me wrong. I have the Angel sets and I love love them, but it really is killing the pink market. At the very least, they should not be better than the level 70 high end pinks.

onemadzhau
06-27-2012, 10:50 AM
That's exactly why I'm thinking the new sets aren't out yet.

Suentous PO
06-27-2012, 03:32 PM
yeah i havent looked in cs in a bit but, no new crafting materials are dropping correct? if so you may be right. who knows, i do remember Sam sayin the new sets would blow away the angelsets, so i cant wait.

McBain
06-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Humania pinks = definitely way better than anything from Mt. Fang. If you have the angel gear, that's a little different story, but the Humania stuff is still good.