PDA

View Full Version : F̶r̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶s̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ Race to the first power-up event

Irg
01-14-2022, 12:50 PM
Well, one thing is certain...
If you can get that specific powerup first then you basically secured
first place, as you will get to the next one first, and the next one, and the next one

Maybe just make the powerup not disappear after someone picks it up
This way winner isn't decided until the very last second

I can already see some people may not like this, and i totally understand,
being able to relax, sit back and take the win after 5s into the game is nice
because lb runner will run 1000 times a day
But idk, i personally would rather make the game a bit more entertaining
for everyone else

ChaoticG
01-14-2022, 01:15 PM
You can still win even without getting the first middle powerup if you're a good racer. Unless of course you're racing a top times/top 10 person, then good luck lol

Mcmikeguapo
01-14-2022, 01:30 PM
U still can win, a lot of ppl already made me a comeback, you just have to push ur kart to the track limits (takes some races to dominate but u can get it) to short the gap between u and the next kart.

championboost
01-14-2022, 01:40 PM
or revert the boost mechanic so more skill is involved

ZZTop
01-14-2022, 02:59 PM
I think the most annoying thing is when youre clearly ahead on your screen but some lagger behind you still takes the boost and smokes you. Maybe boosts should start disappearing only for lap 2 and 3?

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Potofgreed
01-15-2022, 06:15 AM
the server has to predict where you are in the game.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgzN2ApTZiuMZy175uR4AaABCQ

mobile data and wifi when sending out data will always have packet loss. this means the connection is not and will not be 100% stable. it might 50 to 70% stable.

https://youtu.be/Cg656nGbXe4

why does this matter? well if the server has to predict where your going to be with bad to mediocre connection things can get a bit shaky.

if you're on wifi or mobile data with 90-100% connection things can still be shaky because the connection isnt consistent for gaming.

you wont see it on your screen but youll be teleporting or you might see others teleport.

if you're on pc with a Ethernet connection with 5-9ms ping you're good to go. the server still has to predict where you and everyone is going to be. but things will be and should be more stable on your end.

because Ethernet is far more stable then wifi and mobile data.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk