PDA

View Full Version : [NEEDED] Extra Skill Shortcut Buttons!

Felora
04-19-2010, 06:50 AM
Someone has pointed this out already but I can't seem to find the post on this Suggestion Forum.

Extra Skill Shortcut Buttons
We really need at least two more skill shortcuts on screen. It can be placed on the left of the map icon for example. Why? I think I don't have to explain more. Cos we really need them and I think is doable!

Please show your support if you agree with me!

darrensmith016
04-19-2010, 06:58 AM
rather than putting more shortcuts, why dont they just make it so when you press that button on the top to show all skills, it keeps it there until you press it again, then it wont use the space which could be used for something else

_ck
04-19-2010, 07:22 AM
It'd be cool if Spacetime could implement some simple touchscreen gestures that could launch skills that aren't in your quick-access list, but it's probably not doable since left/right swipe is used to move the camera.

Aegis
04-19-2010, 07:24 AM
4 next to existing 4 with a toggle for those who want more real estate

KronicDecay
04-19-2010, 07:25 AM
I agree with the option of having atleast 1 or 2 more shortcut. And if some people don't want them there, there should be an ability to hide them. Hard to aoe heal/buff/debuff and aoe damage at the same time lol

Biggest
04-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Yes, I played on an iPad the other day and was so down to have all my skills ready to go! When I went back to my phone I was bummed and felt kinda gimped. I "want" to use the spellbook icon, but since I play tap to move, I usually miss the icon and start running to the upper right corner of the screen!!! Not good when in the middle of tanking a bunch of mobs~

Felora
04-19-2010, 08:51 PM
The spell book icons is ok for long lasting buff skills. But for example, Enchantress' Magic Shield only lasts for 12 seconds, you lose a second or two just by going in...

doot
04-19-2010, 11:35 PM
It'd be cool if Spacetime could implement some simple touchscreen gestures that could launch skills that aren't in your quick-access list, but it's probably not doable since left/right swipe is used to move the camera.

I like this idea.

maxvegas
04-19-2010, 11:38 PM
samme here id like to have my buffs separated from my attacks