PDA

View Full Version : A Full Tutorial on Race Event

Undershooting
01-15-2022, 07:26 PM
Hi guys, since a lot of people have asked for it, I have made a video where I have shared all my secret tips and tricks, and how to basically race through the full map, hope it helps and maybe sub if you enjoyed? Thank you all :)

https://youtu.be/s5EfE06Ll5A

Neutrone
01-16-2022, 12:34 AM
That was more in-depth than I was expecting, thanks for sharing

AucResearcher
01-16-2022, 01:25 AM
tysm ! that guide help me to improve alot in the event :>

Two
01-16-2022, 10:48 AM
No tips and tricks needed. People with better pings always win.

wrathfulcat
01-16-2022, 12:49 PM
Very nice guide. Ty

Undershooting
01-16-2022, 01:11 PM
No tips and tricks needed. People with better pings always win.

Good ping doesn’t always mean it’s a win, some good ping players have awful control or don’t have the perfect way to execute a race. Which gives you a fair chance to win

Two
01-16-2022, 01:45 PM
Good ping doesn’t always mean it’s a win, some good ping players have awful control or don’t have the perfect way to execute a race. Which gives you a fair chance to win

Yes like you said, waiting someone with good pings to make “a” mistake.
And players with good pings literally start with a sec faster and get the easy mid booster first. While avg pings 200-400, always aim for the harder booster from the start. Its not anybody fault though, not blaming anyone. Just saying some facts.
Not including players outside top 100. I believe players in the top 100 all classes hv pretty good control and have the perfect way to execute a race.

Undershooting
01-16-2022, 02:39 PM
Yes like you said, waiting someone with good pings to make “a” mistake.
And players with good pings literally start with a sec faster and get the easy mid booster first. While avg pings 200-400, always aim for the harder booster from the start. Its not anybody fault though, not blaming anyone. Just saying some facts.
Not including players outside top 100. I believe players in the top 100 all classes hv pretty good control and have the perfect way to execute a race.

A lot of the players still don’t realise the mistakes they make whilst thinking their speed is as efficient as it can get. But there’s always chances where you spot a mistake which is absolutely normal to racer

Two
01-16-2022, 02:44 PM
A lot of the players still don’t realise the mistakes they make whilst thinking their speed is as efficient as it can get. But there’s always chances where you spot a mistake which is absolutely normal to racer

Absolutely agree with you, its not about speed, skill or tips and tricks, its just how to spot a mistake.
While spot a mistake is a job for bad pings players, we all know good pings players have the upper hand.

Undershooting
01-16-2022, 02:53 PM
Absolutely agree with you, its not about speed, skill or tips and tricks, its just how to spot a mistake.
While spot a mistake is a job for bad pings players, we all know good pings players have the upper hand.

Absolutely good ping definitely has a huge role

Two
01-16-2022, 03:05 PM
Absolutely good ping definitely has a huge role

Met you for a few matches, hardly see you make a mistake XD.

Undershooting
01-16-2022, 04:26 PM
Met you for a few matches, hardly see you make a mistake XD.

I am a perfect robot being XD