PDA

View Full Version : Humania Boss Map

ZHEOTARE
06-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Has anyone looked into how much xp 1 run through the boss map would give?? For those you wanna speed level, and isn't worried about boss, they could make a boss run, kill all mobs and remake.

Would it be worth it??

Fao
06-27-2012, 03:19 PM
That would probably defeat the whole purpose of the map, they call it the BOSS map for a reason!

Suentous PO
06-27-2012, 03:20 PM
its not very mob heavy, i forget how many there are but i wnna say less than 60 (guess). when you join the monster count is there the same as all maps. i doubt its worth trying to gain xp there.

Ixillicus
06-27-2012, 03:31 PM
It's not good for xp. Also, at 3 plat per run. You're gonna wanna farm some pinks to make it worth it

ZHEOTARE
06-27-2012, 05:50 PM
its not very mob heavy, i forget how many there are but i wnna say less than 60 (guess). when you join the monster count is there the same as all maps. i doubt its worth trying to gain xp there.

I was kinda thinking it wasn't, but only ran it once. I didn't look at mob number.

It's not good for xp. Also, at 3 plat per run. You're gonna wanna farm some pinks to make it worth it

It's 3 plat a run if you kill a boss. Don't kill any bosses untill right before the 4 hours is up. This thought is for the people that wanna spped level and aren't worried about farming pinks. I.E. sewer, Nuri, and Fang runs.

NECROREAPER
06-27-2012, 05:54 PM
I was kinda thinking it wasn't, but only ran it once. I didn't look at mob number.

It's 3 plat a run if you kill a boss. Don't kill any bosses untill right before the 4 hours is up. This thought is for the people that wanna spped level and aren't worried about farming pinks. I.E. sewer, Nuri, and Fang runs.

You're a genius

BoomBox
06-27-2012, 05:58 PM
And.if your just focused on lvling and not xp and could spend the plat i recommend magic castle with a friend!

Arsenal
06-27-2012, 07:08 PM
And.if your just focused on lvling and not xp and could spend the plat i recommend magic castle with a friend!
Im pretty sure leveling and xp go hand in hand...

ZHEOTARE
06-27-2012, 07:36 PM

Boss map is 3 plat for 4 hours.

Magic castle is 5 plat every 5 minutes.

BoomBox
06-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Just an opinion!

CrimsonTider
06-27-2012, 08:29 PM

Would also make it easier to maintain a "guild" or "friend" run. Holla at me next time your on and we can test to see if it is worth it.

Suentous PO
06-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Here's the mob by map
Monster bash-63
South point-86
Loko beach-84
Cocos cabana-57
Sandbar-74
Devils point-93
So wouldn't it be just as easy and plat free to remake say, devils point? Or am I missing something?

The Flash
06-27-2012, 11:23 PM

Boss map is 3 plat for 4 hours.

Magic castle is 5 plat every 5 minutes.

Sandbar is 0 plat forever.

CrimsonTider
06-27-2012, 11:30 PM
The point of the thread was to see if someone wanted to, could they earn appropriate xp in the Boss map? The anser is yes. We calculated approximately 250xp in 3 min. Not as efficient as the free maps but an option nontheless. Just have to make sure not to kill the bosses.

ZHEOTARE
06-27-2012, 11:37 PM
Here's the mob by map
Monster bash-63
South point-86
Loko beach-84
Cocos cabana-57
Sandbar-74
Devils point-93
So wouldn't it be just as easy and plat free to remake say, devils point? Or am I missing something?

Yes it would be just as easy.

The thought I had was speed in achieving xp. Obviously, Magic Castle or Mega Maze are the fastest way to achieve the most xp per hour. These also the most costly. The reason everyone is running Sandbar is because it's fast map. Of the 5 Humania maps, it is the best in terms of achieving max xp per hour. The other benefit it that the boss is and easy take down. I cant remember the exact number, but I hear people getting about 7-8k per hour. This brings me to my thought. If I spent the 3 plat, what would the xp per hour in boss run?? Since I don't kill a boss, the map is open for 4 hours. If it turns out to be earning, lets say, 12k per hour, which would you rather do??

We did one quick run, had 4 thrashers, and one un-potted. It took somewhere between 90s to 120s. I got about 240 xp. So roughly 7200-9600 per hour.

Suentous PO
06-28-2012, 12:18 AM
Good job!i appreciate someone laying out the math with first hand experience.
So , via Ixillicus' thread they show full thrasher crew in sandbar getting around 7k per hr, & y'all got that beat.

The Flash
06-28-2012, 01:15 AM
I dont see the point of this since you are in the middle and not doing either properly. You are not getting the most xp possible as hidden passage is the best. You are also not getting the most pinks as you are skiping the bosses. And lastly you are not saving plat since you are paying plat to enter.

Also doing xp runs in a boss brawl is tantamont to doing xp runs as a lv23 in Elite Frost without any elixers. By the way you have to go to humania town and remake from there till sts add boss brawl to the main map.

Suentous PO
06-28-2012, 01:43 AM
Point could be that it costs less plat than hidden passage while gaining more xp than sandbar at the cost of possible pink.
It's a middle ground.

ZHEOTARE
06-28-2012, 06:43 AM
I dont see the point of this since you are in the middle and not doing either properly. You are not getting the most xp possible as hidden passage is the best.lots of debate on this one. Honestly, IDK which stage gives the most.You are also not getting the most pinks as you are skiping the bosses.This is the first cap where speed leveling goes hand and hand with boss killing And lastly you are not saving plat since you are paying plat to enter.3 plat = 4 hours. XP elix is 240 plat for the same time frame

Also doing xp runs in a boss brawl is tantamont to doing xp runs as a lv23 in Elite Frost without any elixers. By the way you have to go to humania town and remake from there till sts add boss brawl to the main map.

Did you level to 56 using Catspaw runs?? 61 using Symphony runs?? 66 using Crypt runs?? In all of those, the only thing people are worried about is max xp.

To your point, yes, this is the middle ground. As I stated above, I was looking for the map that allows you to maximize your hourly xp gain vs minimizing plat spent. It may not be the best way, but it is a different way.

I'm up to try a full hour with a team if I can get one. The remaking portion would make it the most difficult to maximize the xp output. Thus, still leaving Sandbar as probably the best place.