PDA

View Full Version : Stashable Lb Titles

Undershooting
01-16-2022, 05:59 PM
Is there a reason why specific event titles can be stashed whilst others can be stashed?

I would like it all to be stashable so people can choose which toon they wanna open the title in, afterall , the title will still be within the account with the person that played the event.

Since some people might be planning to switch class for a change, they might wanna have some event titles or lb titles that they can stash and use it in specific toons.

I don’t see a reason why this would be a problem. Your thoughts?

Immortal_Blood
01-18-2022, 12:01 AM
+1 from me.....

Oakmaiden
01-18-2022, 08:21 AM
No, not LB titles.

asommers
01-18-2022, 09:33 PM
Titles aren't stored in your inventory, they're stored separately with your character (like gold).

-ALS

Undershooting
01-18-2022, 11:34 PM
Titles aren't stored in your inventory, they're stored separately with your character (like gold).

-ALS

As far as I’ve seen most titles go to your inventory, and some are stashable and others aren’t. And when you say separately do you mean directly into the char?

asommers
01-19-2022, 10:51 PM
As far as I’ve seen most titles go to your inventory, and some are stashable and others aren’t. And when you say separately do you mean directly into the char?

Can you give me the name of one so I can make sure we're looking at the same thing?

-ALS

asommers
01-19-2022, 10:59 PM
Ok, I found a couple that are stashable. We're going to figure out what to do here.

-ALS

Undershooting
01-20-2022, 08:06 AM
Ok, I found a couple that are stashable. We're going to figure out what to do here.

-ALS

Thank you for looking into it, looking forward to the decision :)

asommers
01-20-2022, 10:55 AM
After discussing this internally, we are going to leave this as is. The ones that can be stashed remain stashable, the ones that cannot be stashed remain unstashable.

-ALS

Undershooting
01-20-2022, 11:02 AM
After discussing this internally, we are going to leave this as is. The ones that can be stashed remain stashable, the ones that cannot be stashed remain unstashable.

-ALS

Zzzzzzz ok ty