PDA

View Full Version : Every 'Goodbye' Makes the Next 'Hello' Closer.

XghostzX
06-27-2012, 03:41 PM
**Wow sorry guys... wrong section too. I'll have it moved over.**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-747N1QIFs

Hey guys! I'm not really quitting, I just figured I might put this here for my close friends on PL to read in case they don't hear from me.

I've had a LOT of family issues, supporting the family, etc. I need to focus on working up a bit of extra cash for my Mom to help around the house. I really need to stay focused on Soccer to keep up my scholarships.

The one thing that has kept me in PL is the PvP. PvP has simply been ignored too much from the devs in my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

At the same, I've been losing a lot of interest in PL. It's almost 'too easy' and I've spent way too much money on this game in which I don't have as much a passion for anymore. I could be using those 50 bucks for my family instead of endless XP runs to the cap.

The community at the same time I guess too. The way these forums have developed over time; to me it's all going in the wrong direction. But it's a game, right? :)

The game just hasn't really been suiting my needs... but I guess I should have seen that coming sooner or later. I'll be on Order and Chaos a bit more. I'll still be checking in game every now and then, as well as coming on the forums from time to time.

It's been fun playing as a hardcore PL player for 2 years... since May 10, 2010 I believe!

Take care guys,
~Will

Noodleleg
06-27-2012, 06:50 PM
I thought you were heading to Wisconsin -_-... Nevertheless, we'll miss you dearly, bro! Very touching story, Wildo ^_^

Zeus
06-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Take it easy, bro! You always come back, I know you! :)

Going to miss you!

~Parth

Paar
06-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Take Care Will! Good Luck in all your decisions you make. :)

~ Jake

CrimsonTider
06-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Take care, bud. Sounds like you've got your head where it needs to be. You know you RL family needs you more than PL. Good luck!

Walkhardd
06-27-2012, 07:23 PM
It's all about priorities, my nun. Take care of yourself, and the fam. Make sure to get all nessi on those chumps while on the pitch. :)

Glad
06-27-2012, 07:40 PM
Take care Will, you were always a kind person and I thank you for that. I'm going to be taking a long break as well when school starts back up again. See you buddy! :)

WoundedEagle
06-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Take care man. I hope you're true to that word and end up sticking around a bit longer. PL has started to slump for a lot of us. And your right PvP has been disregarded a lot. STS used to make a new campaign with a PvP arena as well. After Shadow Caves, that stopped. The smallest reflection of PvP was Duel in the Desert which tears the fun out of PvP and makes it more of a contest. You know you're always welcome around here. You can still play PL without money (lol I know). I haven't gotten platinum in a long time. I used to take advantage of TapJoy but it changed so no more :/ We will definitely miss you bro and never forget #swagg. Hit me up to stay in contact.

Take care bro,

-Morgaan

DawnInfinity
06-28-2012, 12:23 AM
Willlllll <3

WhoIsThis
06-29-2012, 03:37 PM
Will, I am saddened that it has come to this, I am not surprised. Real life must always come first and reality ... has this way of getting in the way of what we want.

I have long voiced my feelings over the state of this game, which appear to have worsened since my leaving earlier this year. PvP does not appear to be the priority that it should have, which I find rather odd considering that this game now has no real endgame. The other is that the new generation of players, while there have been some that were good, do not have the mindset for say, 5v5 CTF. I miss the days of Alien Underground. They seem to have died with the Sewers and with it, a lot of good people have left. Just remember that among the people you interacted the most with, you'll be remembered.

Let me know if you want to stay in contact (send me a PM); I think you still have my email address. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck in your journey.

XghostzX
07-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Haa you guys are the best. I don't know what I would do without you all.

ImHawk
07-03-2012, 02:15 PM
High hopes for your scholar..

Whirlzap
07-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Take care man. I hope you're true to that word and end up sticking around a bit longer. PL has started to slump for a lot of us. And your right PvP has been disregarded a lot. STS used to make a new campaign with a PvP arena as well. After Shadow Caves, that stopped. The smallest reflection of PvP was Duel in the Desert which tears the fun out of PvP and makes it more of a contest. You know you're always welcome around here. You can still play PL without money (lol I know). I haven't gotten platinum in a long time. I used to take advantage of TapJoy but it changed so no more :/ We will definitely miss you bro and never forget #swagg. Hit me up to stay in contact.

Take care bro,

-Morgaan

We still had Sandstorm Cave PvP Arena.

Petrichor
07-05-2012, 05:00 AM
I just came to say hello

Hope you are having fun in o&c

aav5224
07-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Good bye hope everything turns out good, think twice wat you do before you do and Gl :) take care

Angel~

Glad
07-05-2012, 08:43 AM
I just came to say hello

Hope you are having fun in o&c

Hello

Swords
07-05-2012, 10:20 PM
>:( I hope Will isnt leaving us for a long-time period.....

XghostzX
07-05-2012, 11:16 PM
>:( I hope Will isnt leaving us for a long-time period.....

It's almost impossible to stay away from the forums, send a pm over this if ya wanna talk.

I'm on the forums in my spare time more than PL.