PDA

View Full Version : l70 humania gear achievement

LwMark
06-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Ok so the flair achievement says to wear all 4 pieces of tiki to complete

Well anyone who has xompleted the achievement what set did u guys wear to complete it?

The humanian one or humanity?

Woulsnt this solve to see what the set is?

In the description says wear the "tiki" pieces but they both say tiki in the names

LwMark
06-27-2012, 05:32 PM
I wish they would just tell us lol.probably the next update with humania comtest wep quests

Elyseon
06-27-2012, 09:00 PM
I think it will probably be updated to a 70 crafted set

Jcyee
06-28-2012, 01:18 AM
I believe it is the 29 stat gear as opposed to 31 stat gear. Cant remember which is which off the top of my head

Darkfader
06-28-2012, 01:21 AM
I used myself islander staff set, helm staff and robe.

Engelhard
06-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Then this proves nothin because I got achievement with hula staff set lol

Elyseon
07-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Well I tried it with 'of tiki' shanks set and it didn't work

Swords
07-02-2012, 11:38 AM
i think u have to wear all 3 sets?

Techno Email
07-02-2012, 11:55 AM
The "Sun God" set with dual spears is required for dexterity gear. The Hula Dancer set with two-handed staff is required for intilligence gear. The "Humanian's" set with either two-handed spear or two-handed sword required for strength gear. You only need to wear one of these sets to get the achievement. I hope that helps! :wink:

Energizeric
07-02-2012, 12:02 PM
The "Sun God" set with dual spears is required for dexterity gear. The Hula Dancer set with two-handed staff is required for intilligence gear. The "Humanian's" set with either two-handed spear or two-handed sword required for strength gear. You only need to wear one of these sets to get the achievement. I hope that helps! :wink:

This differs quite a bit from the sets you previously mentioned would have an added set bonus. Why the inconsistency?

Suntv
07-02-2012, 02:46 PM
The Hula Dancer set with two-handed staff is required for intilligence gear. I hope that helps! :wink:

Wow people, seems Islander isn't the int-set after all...

CrimsonTider
07-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Wow people, seems Islander isn't the int-set after all...

I can't remember which thread but Technoemail confirmed that Islander/SunGod/Humanity will be crafted sets.

Energizeric
07-02-2012, 06:08 PM
I can't remember which thread but Technoemail confirmed that Islander/SunGod/Humanity will be crafted sets.

Not at all what he said. He said those would have a set bonus. In the same post, he said all he can confirm about crafting is that some of the pink legendary Humania items will indeed be the items that will be able to be crafted. This vagueness in his post seemed to indicate to me that perhaps we are looking at some sort of change. Perhaps the crafted set will be the "other" set from the set that has the set bonus. Who knows?!?! We'll find out soon enough.

Elyseon
07-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Thx :D

Urqui
07-02-2012, 06:24 PM
So did the sets with bonuses change? Or the achievement is to wear 'trash' pink sets? Because Sun God is in both of technoemail's posts and the other 2 aren't:confused:
This is what he said last time

Hi guys! I'm going to put set bonuses on the "Islander" (int), "Sun God" (dex) and "of Humanity" (str) legendary drop sets. I'm still working on fixes to existing content, so this update will likely go out with crafting. Crafted items will have better stats and will also grant a set bonus. Samhayne and I will give an update next week with more specifics on crafting, including a preview once the art is finalized.The only other information I have on crafting right now is that the some of the current legendary drops will be used in Humania crafting. The schematics and other components are not dropping yet, so no need to be fearful about selling your trash drops... Clear as mud? :topsy_turvy:Awesome! :chuncky: Srsly though, we'll keep you guys updated as soon as we have more info. and keep the questions and feedback coming! Thanks a bunch for your input, excitement and patience!! :tranquillity:

kiitz
07-02-2012, 08:48 PM
LOL, I hope this confusion throws the CS into chaos, bringing up the price of Hula since I've bought a bunch of it cuz it was cheap and still decent to use ;)

But nah, really I think its going to be Sun-god, Islander, and of Humanity. It is just really strange that the achievements are based with some being set pieces and some being easy to get non-set pieces.

LwMark
07-02-2012, 08:53 PM
The other thread technoemail explaiqned a lil more of what there doin with sets

Windwaiker
07-02-2012, 08:58 PM

Wait, so the sun god beach bum bow isn't part of the set? Because I hate using daggers, and it'd suck to buy a weapon I'll never use for an achievement. Sorry for sounding whiny..plus bears get two weapon choices

Energizeric
07-03-2012, 12:29 AM
The other thread technoemail explaiqned a lil more of what there doin with sets

What he said. If you are clever you can figure it out ;)