PDA

View Full Version : Theory on L70 pinks, no set items yet

vampinoy
06-27-2012, 06:11 PM
I think the current pinks we are seeing are not set items. They will be released on a later date

Reasons:

1. No bonus stat, no sparkle/smoke effects (even uncrafted pinks have bonus stats/spark/smoke effects). I tested Int Hula/Isalnder, and Dex Sun God, a friend tested Humanity/Humanian, null.

2. It doesn't have a prefix level. Starting at L55, L60, and L65 to indicate set item that is uncrafted, did it disappear in L70? I don't think so.

3. The description in Achievement simply called the Tiki as "pink level 70", whereas, in Level 55, Gemstone was referred to as "crafted, legendary", in Level 60 Glyph was referred to as "crafted, legendary", and Level 65, Chiroptera was referred to as "crafted, level 65". It doesn't look right that we already have an achievement referring to Tiki "pink level 70", then later on, a new achievement referring to "crafted,legendary level 70 Tiki" that's just redundant and doesn't fit the pattern of the preceding sets. How come they did not put there in the achievement Gemstone "pink level 55", or Glyph "pink level 60" or, Chiroptera "pink level 65" referring to the uncrafted versions just like Tiki, if indeed, Tiki is the uncrafted item set? This tells me that this "Tiki" is a different item, more like a "filler" item, just to buy time before the actual crafted sets are released.

4. Overpowered Angel Set. The reason why it's overpowered even only at L66, because we will be holding on to it for a while until the actual sets come. Why would they overpower them if there's already item sets at L70 (even uncrafted) unless they purposely don't want people to use those uncrafted items, and just rely on a free gear, that doesn't make sense. Angel Sets are substitutes for them item sets (both crafted and uncrafted).

There you go, this is just my theory, I'm not claiming any of this as fact, feel free to debunk me. Please no flaming, and keep it clean.

PS: Back in Level 50 during the golden days, there were multiple item sets per int/dex/str. Namely Shadow, Hax, Mystery, Cosmos, Void, Rift, Cyber Void/Mystery/Rift, Sentinel, Hate. Having multiple sets highly possible.

Zeus
06-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Personally, I think Sun God will be the dex set, considering the drop rate on them is lower than others.

Islander for Int, same logic.

Of Humanity for Strength, same logic.

People like these sets, and in fact, they are better than angel, just ask around. Why would STS make new items when they have perfectly good ones at their disposal? Doesn't seem like a good business decision to me.

Buddyf97
06-27-2012, 06:27 PM
OR! There are no sets because we still need our contest winners implemented in the game! Once they are n the game we are going to see our endgame sets.

Zeus
06-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Vamp, the L50 days, multiple sets were added over time. It began with void, cosmos, and rift and then was upgraded to hate, death, and keepers with the shadow caves expansion.

Phoenixking
06-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Yeah it's because there is no pink weapon that makes a set I believe.

Cyber was also added before the shadow cave area, mystery was added when oasis got its town

FluffNStuff
06-27-2012, 09:56 PM
There is another possibility, and if the prices drop low enough, I might be able to test it :)

Rare
06-27-2012, 10:31 PM
There is another possibility, and if the prices drop low enough, I might be able to test it :)

I think i know where you're going with that...

LwMark
06-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Humanian theres a million of humanity in cs imo

Zeus
06-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Humanian theres a million of humanity in cs imo

Why would they make the least rarest pink the set? Makes no sense to me, bro. :/

LwMark
06-28-2012, 05:56 AM
Look in cs theres 12 of humanity helms and 3 humanian helms..idk its just my feelings i guess we just wait..i hope im right if not i just blew 1.5 on the set without helm :( lol

And if im wrong ill be waitin for the i told u so pm :p