PDA

View Full Version : Rogue zodias tackle armor

Msrobinsonal
01-18-2022, 07:00 PM
I noticed the warrior version has int and strength and the mage version has dex and int however the rogue version is dex dodge and crit why not int and dex on the rogue type?

Sulphurea
01-18-2022, 07:03 PM
Dex and str would be even better [emoji14]
+1

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

brid06
01-19-2022, 06:35 AM
Dex and str would be even better [emoji14]
+1

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk+

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

Player AL
01-19-2022, 07:30 AM
It doesnt have int because devs want to see endgame pvp dead, rogue's mana in speed set (as only one possible thing to use in pvp) + new mythic set enough only for 3 combos lol, they think its okay

Msrobinsonal
01-21-2022, 10:27 PM
Still wondering why this is the way it is.

Alkif
01-21-2022, 11:57 PM
You dont need any dex awakenings to get max dodge% and crit% so having those both stats over int or str is pointless.

Msrobinsonal
02-01-2022, 03:05 AM

bloodythefirst
02-01-2022, 07:18 AM

I assume rogues are too overpowered lol so they decided to do that

Sulphurea
02-01-2022, 07:22 AM
Omg stop saying this mf obvious lie :/ among all the mythic weapons, the rogue ones are absolutely the weakest in terms of boss killing. A mage with gun compared to a rogue with bow is way stronger .-. or war with aegis. Rogue is absolutely not overpowered, actually the opposite. Bow needs a dmg buff and daggers need to proc easier, sometimes i charge 20 times on boss without getting the proc!

bloodythefirst
02-01-2022, 07:43 AM
Omg stop saying this mf obvious lie :/ among all the mythic weapons, the rogue ones are absolutely the weakest in terms of boss killing. A mage with gun compared to a rogue with bow is way stronger .-. or war with aegis. Rogue is absolutely not overpowered, actually the opposite. Bow needs a dmg buff and daggers need to proc easier, sometimes i charge 20 times on boss without getting the proc!

I proc my daggs with maximum 6 charges… 20 just sounds dramatic

Sulphurea
02-01-2022, 08:51 AM
On mobs it's easy, on some bosses - ig due to some debuff etc- daggs proc takes ages to go. For example in rahabkor is very hard to proc on the boss. Can happen a fast proc but more likely takes very long. Bow has opposite problem, it procs very good but the amount of dmg it does to rahab is very poor, and i have 6.5% dex bow

Msrobinsonal
02-01-2022, 01:27 PM
I assume rogues are too overpowered lol so they decided to do that

400 mana / health is not overpowered.

Msrobinsonal
02-14-2022, 07:35 PM
Bumping in hopes for a response from a developer.

Mitsooos
02-15-2022, 02:17 AM
Why you looking just the numbers, you can put some of your stats points to intel and have the amount of mana you need or put those unwanted cheap gems that gives mana and balance your character.

Sulphurea
02-15-2022, 04:38 AM
I want str, i can't care less of int, we have pots for that

Plus why we should sacrifice our dexterity when other classes are not forced to do so?

Mitsooos
02-15-2022, 06:53 AM
According this guide https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170712-Guide-Stat-Points
rogue get benefit from main stats (dexterity) in 5 stats value , Warriors from str in 3, mage from intel in 4.
And the damage you get from main stat (dex) is higher from any other class plus you deadly hitting from the huge critical.
I believe with your +% from the mythic set buff, you can cut some off your dexterity and put to mana, is 500 mana anyway.

I'm mage, I have put 100 points main stats to dexterity, plus +25 from passive, I use mixed equipment for str and more dexterity(not new mythic set), my main stats stay low 1400 , but with boss damage I can kill every boss and farming new maps alone.
Why do I need full intel if with mixed stats I'm ok?

Alkif
02-15-2022, 07:54 AM
According this guide https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?170712-Guide-Stat-Points
rogue get benefit from main stats (dexterity) in 5 stats value , Warriors from str in 3, mage from intel in 4.
And the damage you get from main stat (dex) is higher from any other class plus you deadly hitting from the huge critical.
I believe with your +% from the mythic set buff, you can cut some off your dexterity and put to mana, is 500 mana anyway.

I'm mage, I have put 100 points main stats to dexterity, plus +25 from passive, I use mixed equipment for str and more dexterity(not new mythic set), my main stats stay low 1400 , but with boss damage I can kill every boss and farming new maps alone.
Why do I need full intel if with mixed stats I'm ok?

Dont compare mage with rogue. Mage always relays on proc which gives you more freedom to choose between stats and skills however you can't take away dex from single target dps class.

Msrobinsonal
02-15-2022, 10:40 AM
Why you looking just the numbers, you can put some of your stats points to intel and have the amount of mana you need or put those unwanted cheap gems that gives mana and balance your character.

You have clearly never played as a rogue, your mage build is whack no offense... Im just asking why the other 2 class armor have 2 stats and rogue has only 1 stat, seems a bit unfair to me.

Xuds
02-15-2022, 12:51 PM
I want str, i can't care less of int, we have pots for that

Plus why we should sacrifice our dexterity when other classes are not forced to do so?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando TapatalkYou know the gear isn't only used in pve right?

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Sulphurea
02-15-2022, 01:25 PM
No, actually i can't care less of pvp since is dead in any case

Mitsooos
02-16-2022, 04:34 AM
You have clearly never played as a rogue, your mage build is whack no offense... Im just asking why the other 2 class armor have 2 stats and rogue has only 1 stat, seems a bit unfair to me.

I have any class high lvl , I play this game about 10 years. You?

Msrobinsonal
02-16-2022, 10:55 AM
I have any class high lvl , I play this game about 10 years. You?

The same, i would never recommend putting any stat points into anything other than a classes primary stat or to socket any jewels other than primary stat jewels.

Still looking for an answer about the armors and why the mage class has dex int, warrior class has int str, rogue class has just dex and dodge and crit? Dodge on most 81 rogues is 100% regardless of gear.