PDA

View Full Version : History of tells/messages when trading...

Spiritualist
08-23-2010, 07:42 AM
When you are trading, you can send a message to the player who you are trading with but often I find that they miss what I'm saying the first time or indeed, I miss what they are saying - perhaps due to a friends invite or similar popping up.

It would be good to have a history of tells/messages when trading, just like that chat window to save people saying "Sorry, I missed that, say again" and getting people to re-type messages several times.

Royce
08-23-2010, 09:18 AM
This has been suggested several times. Here are a couple I found with a quick search:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2991-Chat-box-in-trade-screen
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?4229-Pocket-Legends-list-of-game-suggestions.
Anyway, it's a good idea though I'm not sure where the history would fit on the trade screen.

Spiritualist
08-23-2010, 09:39 AM
Thanks for that. I must admit I don't look to see if it's been suggested previously before posting. But at least if it has, I'm not the only one that thinks it would be useful.

As for where it should go... hmmm...

Dharken
08-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Yes screen space is definitely the issue here unfortunately :-(

I agree that displaying the chatbox on the trade screen would be VERY helpful. I hope the devs can come up with an idea...

Spiritualist
08-23-2010, 10:35 AM
It perhaps wouldn't be impossible to find a place for a small "arrow" icon next to the "message" button to open up an opacity window, like you can do in chat. That way, it's hidden most of the time unless you want to see it.

Elffy
08-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Yes simply put it where the chat bar is already

Gamelova
08-23-2010, 07:14 PM
I rather have built in space in the privative trade. Only the two of us could see the messages..
Like built in chat space while your trading? You could see the old post and new ones :)

+1 :P

Elffy
08-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Yea I meant that it should be private